Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

SAMSUNG pay & Cineplex. Make 10 Purchases and get $15 eGift

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2018 9:06 am
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
Bonzi wrote: They are eGCs....how do you run out?
By being scumbags.
In your pants!
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1458 posts
1000 upvotes
Evagelion wrote: Samsung pay is supposed to work with ANY machine that accepts a swipe , not just tap and go. I have trouble making it work for some reason. I was at a cafe that said they didn't support tap and I tried to put my phone on top of the keypad terminal but nothing happened. The terminal doesn't have a swipe, only an card insertion on the bottom.

Anybody got their Samsung pay to work with non-tap terminal? (those hand held ones)
most places i tried to use it it did not work, i think one out of 4 shops it did work, googlepay works everywhere. i am ditching samsung pay.
Banned
Oct 26, 2016
444 posts
297 upvotes
I have not been able to get MTS to work on machines that have no tap.

I look like a fool when the cashier tells me "Sorry, no tap" and I still try and fail and the cashier just smirks.. LOL
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
d0m056 wrote: I have not been able to get MTS to work on machines that have no tap.

I look like a fool when the cashier tells me "Sorry, no tap" and I still try and fail and the cashier just smirks.. LOL
It works all the time. Put the back of the phone beside touching the swipe box do not move it till a receipt comes out
Banned
Oct 26, 2016
444 posts
297 upvotes
Daf wrote: It works all the time. Put the back of the phone beside touching the swipe box do not move it till a receipt comes out
That what I have been doing, but the machine beeps and "swipe not read" or a similar message pops up
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3451 upvotes
Toronto
Bonzi wrote: Completed last transaction today also got the message GCs are out. Disappointing...should have used Google Pay for their promotion which does not "run out". They are eGCs....how do you run out?
FatWallet wrote: By being scumbags.
It did say supplies are limited on the promotional offer page. The giftcards might be easy to generate, but it doesn't mean they have an unlimited financial budget for this promo. Maybe they only had 5000 gift card numbers to give out. Unfortunately for any limited time promotions, you just have to be on the ball to get something.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
3420 posts
1356 upvotes
d0m056 wrote: That what I have been doing, but the machine beeps and "swipe not read" or a similar message pops up
Keep there an extra minute
Mar 31, 2013
436 posts
342 upvotes
Sherwood Park
bargain man wrote: Can confirm i got my $15 gift card from this promo. :)
How did you receive it? I did the promo but I never saw a gift card.