Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Perkopolis - Galaxy Buds Live $212.49 (save $37.50) with FREE Wireless Charger Pad (regular price $79.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2020 8:37 pm
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
115 posts
60 upvotes

[Samsung] Perkopolis - Galaxy Buds Live $212.49 (save $37.50) with FREE Wireless Charger Pad (regular price $79.99)

I ordered through perkopolis but should work through Vengo and SPC also.

Here is the link for the free wireless pad but mine was automatically added to the order: http://pages.samsung.com/ca/promotions/ ... ion_EN.pdf

These just came out so prob will be best deal for a while.
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 21st, 2020 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
25 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1320 posts
1624 upvotes
Pointe Claire
$212.74 with EPP with the source as well. Just the black ones. Free charger offer is there too...but have to be one of first 3300 who buy it.
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
115 posts
60 upvotes
dogdayafter12 wrote: $212.74 with EPP with the source as well. Just the black ones. Free charger offer is there too...but have to be one of first 3300 who buy it.
my charger is being shipped with the buds, didn't have to do anything. Try adding to cart on the samsung website.
Jul 20, 2003
239 posts
48 upvotes
canuckavelli1 wrote: my charger is being shipped with the buds, didn't have to do anything. Try adding to cart on the samsung website.
Tried ordering through Perkopolis (redirected to Samsung), wireless charging pad was not added automatically. If I add that to the cart it's not free....
Last edited by victorinoxs on Aug 21st, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1092 posts
340 upvotes
YYC
victorinoxs wrote: Tried ordering through Perkopolis (redirected to Samsung), wireless charging pad was not added automatically. If I add that to the cart but it's not free....
I ordered yesterday through SPC but it didn't get added automatically either. Hoping I get my voucher once I register my buds at Samsung. But the offer was there on the webpage.
May 14, 2009
986 posts
11518 upvotes
Sherbrooke
Some assistance here to procure this deal... The link brings me to a page where I enter in my Samsung account info, then its asking for an employee code... "Welcome, looks like you're new to the Samsung Partner Program SSO (IM)
Please enter your company’s employee code to verify your Samsung account"

I have a feeling that I am missing something
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2006
1269 posts
32 upvotes
So I use the buds live for two weeks now. I can say it's one of the most comfortable earbuds ever. Sound is very decent for truewireless(AAC) and the anc kind of works but only block out some noises. I would recommend it
Jun 11, 2015
413 posts
408 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
willyfonsworth wrote: Some assistance here to procure this deal... The link brings me to a page where I enter in my Samsung account info, then its asking for an employee code... "Welcome, looks like you're new to the Samsung Partner Program SSO (IM)
Please enter your company’s employee code to verify your Samsung account"

I have a feeling that I am missing something
I ran into the same issue. I couldn't find codes floating around.
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
115 posts
60 upvotes
I got the order shipped. Charger was included. Regarding Buds Plus vs Live, Plus is better for sound, fit, and isolation - no brainer. Live does look cool though.
Feb 14, 2011
377 posts
237 upvotes
Canada
Yeah works directly through Samsung site...with a code
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4164 posts
2492 upvotes
how are these headphones for working out? sweatproof?
Jan 14, 2008
117 posts
36 upvotes
Kelowna
Ordered on the 21st and still waiting shipment email....

Anyone else stuck waiting for Saumsung shipping on these?
Jan 14, 2008
117 posts
36 upvotes
Kelowna
witenite wrote: how are these headphones for working out? sweatproof?
Probably not the best for working out, but should be sweat proof. If you get a perfect seal and don't mind still hearing the grunts at the gym...these will work