Duncan

[Perkopolis] Samsung Wireless Charger Trio $79.79

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Retailer:
Samsung
Regular Price of $119.99

PM opportunity at BestBuy. I just picked up two.

"With room to hold three devices at once — a smartwatch and two phones, or a smartwatch, earbuds, and phone — you can power up your ecosystem all at once."
Images
  • upload.png
6 replies
Feb 8, 2020
221 posts
484 upvotes
Meh price, while it's technically the best available price, it routinely goes on sale for $20 less ($59.99), so if you're able to wait at all before buying it will most likely be lowered to that price sooner rather than later
Hello World!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2004
1970 posts
397 upvotes
Mississauga
link to actual product? $80 for a wireless charger? Seems a little much for me..
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11092 posts
5230 upvotes
23LeBronJames wrote: Meh price, while it's technically the best available price, it routinely goes on sale for $20 less ($59.99), so if you're able to wait at all before buying it will most likely be lowered to that price sooner rather than later
I agree. Im pretty sure this was even less with perkopolis a few months ago when i bought one. Was posted in a thread around here. Think 47 ish ill have to check my card as i dont remember exactly
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
[OP]
Mar 29, 2009
83 posts
28 upvotes
Duncan
blazed16 wrote: I agree. Im pretty sure this was even less with perkopolis a few months ago when i bought one. Was posted in a thread around here. Think 47 ish ill have to check my card as i dont remember exactly
Hey blazed, let me know what you find. I only purchased one. Might grab two more if there is a possibility of the price being lower.