Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Pre-order the Samsung S20 FE and get bonus UV Sanitizer OR Galaxy Fit2 + 125 Air Miles

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2020 10:47 pm
Tags:

Poll: What colour did you get?

  • Total votes: 75. You have voted on this poll.
Navy
 
33
44%
Lavender
 
6
8%
Mint
 
7
9%
Red
 
11
15%
Orange
 
7
9%
White
 
11
15%

Poll ended at Nov 5th, 2020 6:42 am

[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 14, 2007
860 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
Last call...

If you are still thinking about it, think fast. Pre-order is less than 3 hours left to get the bonus and air miles.

I believe the 10% discount through workperks/SPC will probably be there for a good while, as well as, the trade-in credit.
Newbie
Dec 11, 2008
62 posts
37 upvotes
toronto
Just ordered the blue color tonight. Excited, now play the waiting game. Highly anticipated!

Interested to know what colors others have ordered?
Possibly to place a poll in this forum???
Newbie
Dec 11, 2008
62 posts
37 upvotes
toronto
I'd like to know from other members who had a zero trade in value for their phone....
IF you are actually going to send in a phone or not?

Much appreciated!
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2013
1110 posts
461 upvotes
Markham
utrkos wrote: I'd like to know from other members who had a zero trade in value for their phone....
IF you are actually going to send in a phone or not?

Much appreciated!
Initially I wasn't going to. But the old phone is just taking up space anyways. At least they'll dispose of it properly or at least I hope they do.
13:6W-365. 14:11W-2134. 15:10W-1749. 16:4W-8120. 17:11W-2797. 18:8W-210. 19:7W-466. 20:20W-9316.
Zoomer $40.50/6GB
Selling: Twin Mattress For Sale
Member
Feb 23, 2017
298 posts
238 upvotes
utrkos wrote: I'd like to know from other members who had a zero trade in value for their phone....
IF you are actually going to send in a phone or not?

Much appreciated!
My trade in is a galaxy s2 lol. And honesty I would but I can't. I live in a small town that doesn't have a FedEx drop point. I'm not wasting my time driving to the city and going to FedEx to send it to them. But if they deliver it by FedEx I'll try and give it to him and go hey take this with you.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2013
1110 posts
461 upvotes
Markham
Elysianlight wrote: My trade in is a galaxy s2 lol. And honesty I would but I can't. I live in a small town that doesn't have a FedEx drop point. I'm not wasting my time driving to the city and going to FedEx to send it to them. But if they deliver it by FedEx I'll try and give it to him and go hey take this with you.
That's actually what I did today. FedEx delivered my phone.
I had packaged up the old flip phone in a box and taped it up with the return label the night before. I asked if he could just take the package and he said yes.
13:6W-365. 14:11W-2134. 15:10W-1749. 16:4W-8120. 17:11W-2797. 18:8W-210. 19:7W-466. 20:20W-9316.
Zoomer $40.50/6GB
Selling: Twin Mattress For Sale
Newbie
Nov 10, 2011
99 posts
10 upvotes
utrkos wrote: I'd like to know from other members who had a zero trade in value for their phone....
IF you are actually going to send in a phone or not?

Much appreciated!
I plan to send in my HTC One M7. I loved that phone, but I have no use for it now but I hope its parts are put to good use.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3147 posts
2032 upvotes
Langley
sigh, deal is dead =( I can't get the Samsung fit
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3147 posts
2032 upvotes
Langley
dabeaner wrote: I plan to send in my HTC One M7. I loved that phone, but I have no use for it now but I hope its parts are put to good use.
how did you send it in? I couldn't find it on the trade in list? I have the same M7
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3147 posts
2032 upvotes
Langley
rajojomanik wrote: Last call...

If you are still thinking about it, think fast. Pre-order is less than 3 hours left to get the bonus and air miles.

I believe the 10% discount through workperks/SPC will probably be there for a good while, as well as, the trade-in credit.
where do you get the 10% off code?
Newbie
Nov 10, 2011
99 posts
10 upvotes
jellytime wrote: how did you send it in? I couldn't find it on the trade in list? I have the same M7
You select other. Then on the list of other phones there's option that says other other. Lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 19, 2014
3147 posts
2032 upvotes
Langley
dabeaner wrote: I signed up for a student price card.
do they give you a unique code?

I went to the perkopolis website and it doesn't say anything about the free galaxy fit2 or airmiles, it only gives the 10% off.

Does the spc show the galaxy fit2 + airmiles?
Member
Apr 10, 2011
264 posts
33 upvotes
Red for me.

As for sending my 0$ phone, not sure as I can dispose of it at any electronic store.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 20, 2005
973 posts
30 upvotes
Red for me too. All my previous phones have beeen black.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 14, 2007
860 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
knacks wrote: I read that the S20 FE is capable of 25W charging but only comes with a 15W charger. Now, I'm coming from an S8 which is also 15W.
Just curious, is anyone going to buy a 25w charger? And if so, what's a good price?
I have no issues using the supplied charger since i usually charge overnight and use a smart plug to to schedule the charge for about 1.5hrs.

I would also buy one if I can get my hands on one of these... make sure you change to your location to check inventory.
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=74588375937

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=74588375936
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2013
1110 posts
461 upvotes
Markham
The trade-in promo is still active until Nov 2, 2020. Just no bonus item anymore.

"Get Galaxy S20 FE 5G & Save up to $380 with trade-in
Receive a credit of $150 plus the value of your trade-in mobile phone, when you purchase a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G device between October 1, 2020 and November 2, 2020."
13:6W-365. 14:11W-2134. 15:10W-1749. 16:4W-8120. 17:11W-2797. 18:8W-210. 19:7W-466. 20:20W-9316.
Zoomer $40.50/6GB
Selling: Twin Mattress For Sale
Newbie
Oct 15, 2020
12 posts
11 upvotes
My phone is still preparing dispatch...yet a friend who ordered few hours after me got his phone already yesterday..

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)