Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Pre-order the Samsung S20 FE and get bonus UV Sanitizer OR Galaxy Fit2 + 125 Air Miles

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2020 2:25 am
Tags:

Poll: What colour did you get?

• Total votes: 75. You have voted on this poll.
Navy

44%
Lavender

8%
Mint

9%
Red

15%
Orange

9%
White

15%

Poll ended at Nov 5th, 2020 6:42 am

[OP]
Jan 14, 2007
804 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
This and the current Koodo thread for 5gb add-on bonus and you are set.

called in for son an and I, now have 11gb for $40.
Aug 7, 2011
53 posts
7 upvotes
BRAMPTON
I believe the party is over now? No more 20% discounts or free gifts?
Oct 27, 2013
183 posts
95 upvotes
actarus wrote: Red for me.

As for sending my 0$ phone, not sure as I can dispose of it at any electronic store.
I've gone skimmed through all the pages through this thread - but wasn't able to confirm whether it was necessary to send in the $0 trade in phone, as the $150 discount was already applied at the time of purchase. My phone has not been shipped yet, but I remember reading there would be follow up instructions to ship the trade in phone. Did you end up sending in your phone? Is there any point - unless they are able to somehow back charge you for the $150?

Thanks

Edit : Using the word "send" in the search led me to something I must have missed. samsung-pre-order-samsung-s20-fe-get-bo ... #p33212515

"I think the previous thread on the S20 trade in offer of a bonus $250, people have said just select other-> other phone and then get a fake IMEI from an online generator so the trade in itself is worth $0 and then just never send anything in to trade. since the trade in is $0 there will be no penalty."
Apr 10, 2011
254 posts
32 upvotes
You do not need to trade the 0$ phone.

Got an email yesterday that said; Do you still want to trade your phone...

I doubt you have to and will be charged 150$ if not. But it's a good way to recycle your phone.
[OP]
Jan 14, 2007
804 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
actarus wrote: You do not need to trade the 0$ phone.

Got an email yesterday that said; Do you still want to trade your phone...

I doubt you have to and will be charged 150$ if not. But it's a good way to recycle your phone.
When I got the s20+ for my son in April I didn’t want to take a chance so I mailed in an old moto phone. I will also mailing in for this deal an old Nokia windows phone. Having 5ppl in the family we have some old phones that is better to be recycled than going to a landfill .
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
Anyone get tempered glass protector for the camera?
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Apr 10, 2011
254 posts
32 upvotes
Normally camera lens are extremely scratch resistant. And my case is made so the lens don't touch any surface.

I hope we will see a video by Jerryrigseverything on YouTube to see how is built the SE
[OP]
Jan 14, 2007
804 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
Mine still showing 'preparing for dispatch', anyone got a shipping notice today? The waiting game is killing me. :)
Apr 10, 2011
254 posts
32 upvotes
The only notice I received is call from FedEx.
Dec 10, 2017
14 posts
7 upvotes
Mine is shipped and will arrive tomorrow (ordered on 14th evening); however, i'm returning this one and placed another order and this time with trade-in.. lol can't believe I didnt see the 150 credit on trading, I saw the value of the trade which was 27$ then I cancelled it without going through to the final page to see the 150$ extra LOL.

Edit:
Also as someone said before there is a eVoucher when you activate phone before 26th oct, you can still get the "gifts" (watch or charger). Hopeufully that still works tho not too worried about it.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1557 posts
886 upvotes
Earth
The eagle has landed!

Whew, Fedex said delivery by 12 noon, buddy knocked at 11:58 am. I opened the door and took the box from his hands before he could finish talking. All I heard was "Wah wah woh wah wah" like you hear in the Charlie Brown cartoons.

Letting the phone rest a bit at room temp, box was a little cold.
Telus $45 25GB, Unlimited talk/text Nationwide
Public Mobile
Apr 10, 2011
254 posts
32 upvotes
Me was before 5pm.... It arrived around 7:30pm..
Oct 15, 2020
10 posts
11 upvotes
Silly FedEx said its supposed to be delivered by 12 noon today but now they erased the time and it just says delivered by today lol
Dec 10, 2017
14 posts
7 upvotes
So, I talked to samsung customer service twice and they are telling me to refuse delivery of the order that I don't want to keep (at the door). What do you guys think is this a good idea or should I take delivery and initiate a return instead? Any experience on this you guys can share?

Thanks.
Axar

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)