Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Samsung

S21 Series Pre-order: Free Buds & SmartTag, $200 Minimum Trade In, 10% Off with Perkopolis or SPC

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2021 10:13 pm
Feb 4, 2019
858 posts
1358 upvotes

[Samsung] S21 Series Pre-order: Free Buds & SmartTag, $200 Minimum Trade In, 10% Off with Perkopolis or SPC

Mod Edit: Do not ask for a referrals or state that you have one to give. Comments like "PM me for details” or “you’ve got a PM" are also not allowed. You will get an infraction. Additionally, sending unsolicited referrals through private message which get reported will almost certainly earn you an infraction.

So this deal was posted before but was locked out due to requests and solicitations of the RSVP discount. If you don't know what that is or don't have it then you can't get it because they went out prior to the S21 announcement so don't worry about it and don't bother asking. I was waiting for someone else to repost this deal, but no one did so here I am.

There are 3 levels to this deal. PLEASE READ ABOUT THE TRADE-IN.

1: If you pre-order before January 28th, you will get a pair of Galaxy Buds (S21 and S21+ get the Buds Live, the 21 Ultra gets the just launched Buds Pro) and a Galaxy SmartTag.

2: There is a $200 guaranteed discount for any phone trade-in. When you select the Samsung Trade-In, it will guide you through a trade-in estimate tool where you answer 3 questions regarding the condition of the phone and it's IMEI. Regardless of whether it spits out $0 or $500, this estimate is entirely separate from the guaranteed $200 instant discount for trading in a phone - just continue to the checkout screen to see the instant trade-in discount. Some Samsung phones even qualify for an instant $300 discount (From T&C:
Receive a promotional credit of $300 if you trade-in any one of the following devices: Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 or Galaxy S10+).

For example: I have a Pixel 2XL with a cracked screen. The assessment tool spits out a $10.30 trade-in value. But if I continue through to the checkout screen, there will be an instant $200 discount. To collect the $10.30 I have to send the phone in, have it assessed and they will then send me a cheque in the mail. I also have an S10+ which is given a $230 trade-in estimate, but also qualifies for an instant $300 discount.

Also, if you have a phone that isn't among the brands listed pick "Other", and within that Choose your model section pick "Other Other".

Once your order is confirmed, you will have 30 days to send in your trade-in phone. A shipping label will be provided.

3. If you buy through Perkopolis or SPC (use their portals and find Samsung), you get 10% off the price of the phone before taxes.

If you can get all 3 levels, you'll bring down the price of the:
- 128GB S21 to $816.99 (+ tax) with free Galaxy Buds Live & a SmartTag
- 128GB S21+ to $1059.99 (+ tax) with free Galaxy Buds Live and a SmartTag
- 128GB S21 Ultra to $1284.99 (+ tax) with free Galaxy Buds Pro and a SmartTag

Shoutout to 868900 for posting the original deal.
Last edited by Sanforized on Jan 26th, 2021 10:22 am, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: Mod edit
Thread Summary
*** READ ME FIRST ***

Do you have to submit your trade-in phone?

Yes, always, every time, no exceptions. If you select the trade-in option, you must submit your trade-in phone. There's no 4-Dimensional Chess move that avoids this outcome.

*** READ ABOVE ***

Do not beg, ask for, or offer to pay for RVSP codes. This is a red line for the moderation team and may lead to thread closure.

Just a reminder that none of the S21 series devices have Micro SD card support, so be sure you get a model with enough onboard memory to suit your needs.
redflagdealsguy wrote: Steps to Buy from Samsung USA v3

Turn off all adblocking software on your browser.

Google Chrome or Brave Browser is recommended.

Pre-Work: Registering a US Reshipper

You must use a USA reshipper or USA friend or family address for the shipping address. If you don't have a willing family or friend, see below.

Option 1: Find an Obscure Reshipper [Recommended]
A1. Search Google for USA reshippers which service Canada, I'll leave the exact phrasing to you.
A2. Select one you like.
A3. Google '[vendor] reputation' where vendor refers to your chosen reshipper.
A4. Examine the results: Google Reviews, TrustPilot, Third Party Review Sites.
A5. Once you've completed your search and done your 'gut check', register with your preferred choice.

Option 2: Old Favorites [Not Recommended Anymore]
A6. Register with MyUS.com (FL, 6% Sales Tax) or Montana DYK Post (MT, 0% Sales Tax, For Alberta Only).
A7. Register for one of the above, the process is self-explanatory.

Pre-Work: USA VPN (Optional but Recommended)
B1. Obtain the Chrome Add-On: ZenMate VPN and install it. Here's how you find it on Chromium-based Brave (see here).
B2. Click on the shield icon on the top-right and the center shield image on the pop-down windown (see here).

Register Rakuten USA
0. Start in Google Chrome, disable adblocking and enable scripts (if you've previously changed those settings).
1. Navigate to https://www.rakuten.com.
2. Create an account if you don't have one, otherwise sign-in.
3. If you've created an account you may be asked to click a confirmation link in your email. Open another tab to access your email so you may 'confirm' your account.
4. Return to your original tab, and search for the 'Samsung' page on Rakuten.
5. Click on the 'Shop Now' button within the 'Samsung' page, which navigates you to the Samsung USA landing page.

Shopping on Samsung USA
[Stay in the same tab above to earn your Rakuten Cash back]
6. On the Samsung USA landing banding, click through the prominent advertisements to pre-order your S21.
7A. Follow the on-screen guide and fill the order page accordingly. Self-explanatory.
7B. Make sure you reflect the trade-in device's condition accurately. If your device has any noticeable cracks (even on the back) it may not be covered on the 'good condition' trade in. Instead, such a device may be downgraded to the 'cracked screen' trade-in value.
8A. Select your favorite accessories covered under your free credit, watch your remaining credit dollars in the bottom bar.
8B. At the next screen just before completing payment, enter YOURGALAXY1RESERVEWA for $50 additional accessories credit. Make sure you got what you wanted from the screen before.
9. Proceed to complete the order through 'Amazon Pay', PayPal is nothing but headaches.
10. Use your re-shipper address when you fill out the shipping address.
11. A US-Dollar credit card is ideal, but a Canadian credit card is fine. A US billing address does not seem to be required.
12. Complete the order, a confirmation will follow by email.

Post-Order Communication with Samsung
13. In a new VPN browser tab, copy, paste, and hit enter on the url below:

Code: Select all

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/
14. Navigate through the prompt for the support option, make sure to provide your order number on your recently placed order. During daylight hours, the phone support might be easier. During night time, the chat support is the only option. The chat support is nice because you can copy and paste the log.
15. Advise the representative that you are trying to obtain a confirmation on your order.
15A. If the order is on hold, ask to see if they can lift the hold. In all likelihood they will lift the hold and allow the order to proceed as confirmed.

Hard Mode

15B. If your order is automatically cancelled by the order system, let them know as it's normally due to too many order attempts (or a blocked/banned address). They will escalate the matter, but they claim it could take up to 3-business days to proceed, likely sooner but worth noting. The sale ends January 28th, so the clock is ticking.

Note: At 15B, it may be better to use a new account with a different card and new re-shipper address... possibly even on a different IP address and billing address. The easiest way to do all this is to get a friend or family member to order and reimburse them. If you hit 15B you have to reconsider how far you want to take this.
2381 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1577 posts
4030 upvotes
Damn if the US border was open ...

They usually have BOGOs on almost every Samsung flagship launch.

You read that right, buy one get one for a phone.

Consumerism in Canada is so behind.
Aug 1, 2009
347 posts
91 upvotes
Mississauga/Milton
Thanks for making it easier to understand than the last thread 👌🏻
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2011
1055 posts
340 upvotes
Vancouver
What happen if you don’t ship back the trade in phone
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1667 posts
532 upvotes
GTA
cnbobby wrote: What happen if you don’t ship back the trade in phone
There are no repercussions if you don't send in the trade-in-phone, except that you won't get the assessed value of it if it's more than $0. So for example, if you pick "Other / Other" and enter a valid IMEI, you get an instant $200 rebate, and they'll send you reminders to mail in your phone that is worth $0, but nothing happens if you don't mail it in. If your trade in phone is worth $10 like the OP's example, you only get the extra $10 if you mail the phone.
Oct 27, 2019
145 posts
265 upvotes
How can you purchase using the SPC code. I have a SPC code but I'm not sure where to enter it on the Samsung Website.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Are all the locked Samsung S21 phones in North America supporting the same bands if they use SD888, once they're unlocked?

Just curious.
Can someone answer the above questions for me. Thank you.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Sep 29, 2014
782 posts
565 upvotes
GTA
Please do not ask to buy RSVP codes, or hijack this new thread to talk about it, it is exactly the reason the last thread got locked.

Either you have an RSVP code or you don't, it is that simple.
If you don't have it don't worry about it and just move on.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5755 posts
7801 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Deals4lyf wrote: How can you purchase using the SPC code. I have a SPC code but I'm not sure where to enter it on the Samsung Website.
Sep 29, 2014
782 posts
565 upvotes
GTA
Deals4lyf wrote: How can you purchase using the SPC code. I have a SPC code but I'm not sure where to enter it on the Samsung Website.
There is no SPC Code, you just follow the link from the SPC site that takes you to the Samsung website
Jan 17, 2021
10 posts
6 upvotes
Calgary
Has anyones order got cancelled? My order just got cancelled.
Feb 4, 2019
858 posts
1358 upvotes
D50M83 wrote: Please do not ask to buy RSVP codes, or hijack this new thread to talk about it, it is exactly the reason the last thread got locked.

Either you have an RSVP code or you don't, it is that simple.
If you don't have it don't worry about it and just move on.
The first rule about this thread is "Don't talk about RSVP codes."

The second rule about this thread is "DON'T TALK ABOUT RSVP CODES!"
Aug 17, 2011
292 posts
366 upvotes
Can non students get SPC?

My employer shows 10% off through venngo but I don't see the discount when I navigate through venngo and there is no promo code.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3148 posts
1952 upvotes
GTA
Does the S21 Ultra come with Spen?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1349 posts
480 upvotes
Toronto
All I need to know is if eSIM is supported. But no one seems to know for sure on the Canadian variant. It sucks that Samsung's not making it clear
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5755 posts
7801 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
AGTOM83 wrote: The first rule about this thread is "Don't talk about RSVP codes."

The second rule about this thread is "DON'T TALK ABOUT RSVP CODES!"
Rule 143. Don't tell Customer Service about "RFD"

Rule 143 (i) Don't be aggressive towards Store Employees
Aug 1, 2009
347 posts
91 upvotes
Mississauga/Milton
gbssengo wrote: All I need to know is if eSIM is supported. But no one seems to know for sure on the Canadian variant. It sucks that Samsung's not making it clear
Only one way to find out Smiling Face With Horns
Sep 29, 2014
782 posts
565 upvotes
GTA
niksfever wrote: Can non students get SPC?
Yes, just buy it for $10
lilmikey wrote: Does the S21 Ultra come with Spen?
No the S-Pen is not included, S21U is the only model compatible with the S-Pen
It is a separate accessory you can purchase.
Feb 4, 2019
858 posts
1358 upvotes
lilmikey wrote: Does the S21 Ultra come with Spen?
No, it does not. You can buy the pen separate or buy it with a case/pen combo. All cases are on sale so I did also pre-order the Silicone S-Pen Case.
Dec 18, 2017
47 posts
21 upvotes
niksfever wrote: Can non students get SPC?

My employer shows 10% off through venngo but I don't see the discount when I navigate through venngo and there is no promo code.
Not a student, just paid $10.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)