Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Samsung

S21 Series Pre-order: Free Buds & SmartTag, $200 Minimum Trade In, 10% Off with Perkopolis or SPC

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2021 10:13 pm
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
chrisuoft wrote: I as well just placed an order. If samsung USA cancels the order, how long after the order time will I receive the cancelation notice? Are you saying it only takes them 2 and a half hours to confirm?
Normally within 1 hour I've received a confirmation, although it can take 30 minutes to 24 hours or more.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6609 posts
3909 upvotes
I'm still trying to obtain the RSVP code, anyone know when that code expires? Trying to see how long I have until to find one.

Is it on January 28 too like this pre-order deal?
Jul 6, 2020
97 posts
175 upvotes
nambit wrote: Damned thing is arriving tomorrow (S21 - Canadian site). Wasn't this supposed to ship on Jan 29th? Wow, amazing.
Now I gotta find a case for this thing.
Remind me to order online next time. I ordered through a Samsung Experience store (Metrotown in Burnaby) and they said I have to wait until the 29th to pick it up. Even though people are getting their phone tomorrow as well as Rogers and Bell already selling them in stores today!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2018
5772 posts
3267 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Sent another USA order in, this time with exactly what I'm wanting.

Ship date is still Feb. 23rd, no change there.

My first order from Jan. 20 sits is properly confirmed in my back pocket if this new order is held or cancelled.

If confirmed, I'm golden.

Order placed around 9:30PM EST, so it should confirm before midnight.
Please share with me what 'exactly' were you wanting? Thanks :) Your Order Screenshot please :D Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Jun 3, 2007
982 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto
After going through the U.S. process with a number of discounts, it feels like I am missing something when checking out on the Canadian site.

Perkopolis - 10%
$200 for trade in of other other phone
RSVP if you have it

Apparently no referral code like on the U.S. site?

Am I missing anything?
Nov 17, 2014
606 posts
447 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ysl5710 wrote: I went through perkopolis to order, not when j check the status of my order, is asking enter employee code on Samsung website?

I don’t see anywhere on perkopolis website with any code?
Just use another browser. It's the cookies
Nov 28, 2016
364 posts
967 upvotes
Koenv55972 wrote: Can anyone enlighten me on what the promos were last year? I want to see what the Oneplus 9 Pro and Xiami Mi11 Pro/Ultra will bring in March and it seems likely that they will still offer buds but what about the trade-in etc?
denhammer wrote: After going through the U.S. process with a number of discounts, it feels like I am missing something when checking out on the Canadian site.

Perkopolis - 10%
RSVP if you have it

Am I missing anything?
U miss being an american
Jan 24, 2021
2 posts
Hello, I'm trying to preorder the S21 Ultra but I'm really worried about the trade in because i only have 1 phone with me. If i get the label how long does it take before i need to send the phone to them? I'm trying to preorder the limited edition colors though.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2006
1429 posts
1128 upvotes
Alberta
I placed an order for my brother-in-law after he saw my order details from US.
Here is the interesting thing and I'm hoping it might help some of you or it might have been total fluke.

Issue: I tried 3 different re-shipper but within the hour got the email "We are Sorry... Order has been cancelled you have exceeded the maximum number of purchases and/or transactions allowed."
All 3 times, 3 new accounts had to be created with Samsung for checking out in order to use all the promotions (referral and accessory crashes)
Now on the 4th try I did things a little bit different. First created the new account on Samsung us site. Then went into profile and entered my address ie re-shipper address. Next went to Rokuten, then Samsung. Picked the same combo 21 ultra 256gb, tablet, free controller, for $710 US. Checked out with Amazon pay. One hour went by no cancellation email. Status payment pending. 2 gotta later order confirmed under Samsung order details. Ship date Feb 9. And 30 minutes after that I got email from Rokuten that I have earned $71. Great thing is my first order arrives Feb 3 so I should be able to consolidate both shipments and save on brokerage fees

Now entering the address in the Samsung profile before starting the other might have done the trick as my very first step was to use the same re-shipper but order was cancelled and next 2 with different shippers also got cancelled.
I'm not sure if it's a one of thing but worth a try.
Thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2020 upvotes
Ottawa
this was asked before but can't find the answer anymore... when does the US deal end?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2018
5772 posts
3267 upvotes
Question; For Amazon Pay when I add my CC information, do I need to change my address to a US address or could I continue with my CAD address
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1776 posts
572 upvotes
GTA
SomeGuyGG wrote: My vanilla S21 + buds live + smart tag + charger + case has shipped using FedEx, arriving tomorrow.
Used 10% SPC + $300 S9 trade in deal through the Canadian site.

Looking forward to the hassle free transaction!
Looking at the same model and trade-in as you. What is your final price not including the S9 cheque that you get later?
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo - $45/75GB plan + $0/4gb add on - Medium Tab / Tab Plus
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text + 50GB plan $99/yearly X2
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text only plan $25/year
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2010
1300 posts
365 upvotes
Toronto
S21 plus shipped and will arrive tmrw morning
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Please share with me what 'exactly' were you wanting? Thanks :) Your Order Screenshot please :D Smiling Face With Sunglasses
I appreciate the enthusiasm, you've been a positive contributor throughout this thread.

Here's where we stand, sadly.

Received 10:51PM.

Oh well.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2018
5772 posts
3267 upvotes
denhammer wrote: After going through the U.S. process with a number of discounts, it feels like I am missing something when checking out on the Canadian site.

Perkopolis - 10%
RSVP if you have it

Am I missing anything?
Missing S21 & the BUDS Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2018
5772 posts
3267 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: I appreciate the enthusiasm, you've been a positive contributor throughout this thread.

Here's where we stand, sadly.

Received 10:51PM.

Oh well.
Try Try Try Try again ...don't give up till 28th & no not me... You have been the person who contributed to this thread and helped Canadians to smuggle goods from US Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes WE THE NORTH, Goods stay within North, & re-ships to NORTH!! Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed EyesFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes :twisted:
Last edited by Ridinginoffice7 on Jan 26th, 2021 3:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Mar 11, 2012
336 posts
262 upvotes
Surrey
For people ordered from US. My order was shipped today and I looked at the shipping label, the shipper is the USA address, can I drop this at Canada FedEx?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Try Try Try Try again ...don't give up till 28th
I should create a new account, new machine, new IP address.

Unlike others, I don't have a huge reason to fuss about as the first order is 85% what I want and it's fully confirmed. The phone is exactly the one I want, but the Buds Pro would've been nice over the Buds+.

As always, I'll keep you folks updated.
Jan 20, 2021
14 posts
10 upvotes
S21 U 256 + buds via perkopolis (didn't even know this thing existed huge shout out to RFD Family here) arriving tomorrow before noon (website shows it's already delivered lol).

Thanks ya all it's been hell of a ride

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)