Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Samsung

S21 Series Pre-order: Free Buds & SmartTag, $200 Minimum Trade In, 10% Off with Perkopolis or SPC

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2021 10:13 pm
Aug 17, 2018
354 posts
241 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: You're right about the pro buds. They're better musically, but without ANC they're actually worse than the Buds+. The Plus also lasts up to 11 hours on one charge. The Pro will last max 8.5 hours with ANC off.

I decided to stick with the Buds Plus order that came with the wireless charging pad for less than the price of the Pro.

Plus, I have a Jabra Active 75t sitting beside my desk in box, which trades punches with the Pro.

That said, I disagree with alot of your points regarding the S21 Ultra. It almost sounds like you would've been satisfied with the far cheaper S21 256GB.

In any case, I respect your opinion, the diversity of experiences paints a portrait of these devices to prospective buyers and future owners.
Don't get me wrong, price is not an issue.
Them scaling back the pricing is just them getting back to standard $50-100 increase generationaly (s20 series being the outlier to the general norm since galaxy S1). Pretending that 20 series never happened lol, or that they were priced in step with previous generations (that was a huge hike last year)
To disagree is perfectly fine.

S21 is too small for me, width of s8. See,... the dreaded aspect ratio combimed with my aging eyesight lol. Videos are just too small, and cropping full screen just cuts off too much. In a few years they will release 16 inch diagonal phone with same 2.5 inch width. That is only way they can still claim size matching or beating iphone I guess. It just has no practical purpose for consuming videos and marginal benefit of seeing more while typing vertically (then again typing horizontally is just worse now because of it).
On refresh rate, SD card and 5g I can certainly see that some will not care for, or actually will and those things will be their deciding factor, depending on individual.
But the phone is heavy, and it is top heavy (balance being almost a centimeter off center). Now that is just a fact. There can be differing opinions whether it bothers some or not, but that's what it is.

S21+ is also a no go for me personally (I am getting it for wife) as it really does not offer me enough of an upgrade over my note10, considering the stuff I miss or don't like.
That is why I said I really want to like the ultra and am willing to even put a condom on it, hoping that I'll somehow get used to it. Even better, start liking it before condom gets here.
Last edited by grca73 on Jan 26th, 2021 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
grca73 wrote: Don't get me wrong, price is not an issue.
Then scaling back the pricing is just them getting back to standard $50-100 increase generationaly (s20 series being the outlier to the general norm since galaxy S1).
To disagree is perfectly fine. S21 is too small, width of s8. See, the dreaded aspect ratio with my aging eyesight lol. Videos are just too small, and cropping full screen just cuts off too much. In a few years they will release 16 inch diagonal phone with same 2.5 inch width. That is only way they can still claim size matching or beating iphone I guess.
On refresh rate, SD card and 5g I can certainly see that some will not care for, or actually will, depending on individual.
But the phone is heavy, and it is top heavy (balance being almost a centimeter off center)

S21+ is also a no go for me personally (I am getting it for wife) as it really does not offer me enough of an upgrade over my note10, considering the stuff I miss or don't like.
That is why I said I really want to like the ultra and am willing to even put a condom on it, hoping that I'll somehow get used to it. Even better, start liking it before condom gets here.
Maybe invest in a pair of these? :)

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Aug 17, 2018
354 posts
241 upvotes
Been using those since 6th grade lmfao

There's this thing called 'repetitive stress injury' Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Last edited by grca73 on Jan 26th, 2021 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 13, 2015
204 posts
368 upvotes
Toronto, ON
HP_John wrote: It is legit, but its 1 time use only. So if someone offers to sell it to you, it will work if their unique code has never been used before. Free Samsung Care+ ($250 value) & $50 discount off 256GB model, pretty sweet if you can get it
Actually you can use it twice or more, if u keep two different browsers open and perform submission same time. I have tried and it worked.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2019 upvotes
Ottawa
timbertick wrote: My friend got
1- S21U 512gb
2- S7+
3- S7+ keyboard case
4- Moga controller
5- Plus other minor bonus like YT and smart tag

All this for just 1278usd. It will cost close to 3100 in CAD after all discounts in Ontario Smiling Face With Horns
how to get moga controller for free?
Dec 14, 2019
40 posts
28 upvotes
My questions for the US deal are:

1) If you get the trade in value immediately ($550 US or so depending on device) you then have to somehow ship the phone back to Samsung US or the will then bill you the full amount of the phone. So I assume you have to first ship it back to your friend or whatever in the US first, who then ships it back to Samsung US. This adds additional shipping and customs fees.

2) Also, does anyone know how much the customs fees are going to add for the device coming into Canada give or take?

3) Billing and shipping address have to be the same, so they would also have to buy it on your behalf, otherwise the order will get cancelled.
Dec 23, 2006
115 posts
115 upvotes
Vancouver
john.canad wrote: how to get moga controller for free?
You don't have to do anything special. Just add it to your cart with the $200 credit and it shows up as free in your cart.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
grca73 wrote: Don't get me wrong, price is not an issue.
You're correct, it's definitely individual preference.

The camera system is making phones like this more and more top heavy.

I don't consider it a deal breaker, unless cameras are less important to you (it's possible).
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Aug 17, 2018
354 posts
241 upvotes
That is what I mentioned in my original post. I'll start taking pictures and videos tomorrow. Was driving in snow all day today right after 8am FedEx delivery. They better wow me lol.
Dec 29, 2012
523 posts
172 upvotes
Toronto
For those ordering to friends and family in the US, which shipper are you using to get your packages back to Canada? Is it better to go third party i.e netParcel, Shippo, etc or directly from shipper i.e UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
grca73 wrote: That is what I mentioned in my original post. I'll start taking pictures and videos tomorrow. Was driving in snow all day today right after 8am FedEx delivery. They better wow me lol.
share some photos.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2018
5769 posts
3266 upvotes
Is there a price increase now on bundling S21 with Tab S7? I see a price increase...is that what happened today? Have anyone realized it?
Oct 14, 2020
30 posts
21 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Is there a price increase now on bundling S21 with Tab S7? I see a price increase...is that what happened today? Have anyone realized it?
Yes, like ~$100 more.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2018
5769 posts
3266 upvotes
bryvn2 wrote: Yes, like ~$100 more.
I think they now removed the $100 instant credit towards the accessories for base S21.... I have not checked for 21+ , ULTRA
Oct 14, 2020
30 posts
21 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: I think they now removed the $100 instant credit towards the accessories for base S21.... I have not checked for 21+ , ULTRA
Yeah, this was the pricing with S10 trade-in discount yesterday.

Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256GB (Unlocked) $631.74
Galaxy Tab S7+, 128GB, Mystic Black $148.99
Subtotal $780.73
Jun 22, 2009
626 posts
315 upvotes
For anyone's interested, placed the order totalling US$988.97

- s21 ultra 256gb
- s7+ tablet
-Mogo controller + Xbox pass(free)
-Smart tag(free)
-Smart tag(free)

Just hope the trade in goes well and got pretty good deal over all.

If you are trading in and your device has oled burn then be aware of the risk.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5369 upvotes
PritDealz wrote: Actually you can use it twice or more, if u keep two different browsers open and perform submission same time. I have tried and it worked.
But my main point was if someone who is selling it to him, it should not have been used before. If they used it before, how would he be able to use it? He needs to verify that it hasn't been used before, before buying the code from them
Nov 25, 2009
795 posts
461 upvotes
Vancouver
I ordered through Samsung, used guest checkout, and got NO EMAILS! Except for the PayPal order submission (not a charge) email.

Should I be getting a proper email?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)