Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Samsung Dual Super-Fast Car Charger 60W [$16.50]

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2021 12:28 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Mar 9, 2013
119 posts
300 upvotes

[Samsung] Samsung Dual Super-Fast Car Charger 60W [$16.50]

Back in stock!
Samsung Dual Super-Fast Car Charger 60W
https://www.samsung.com/ca/mobile-accessories/super-fast-dual-car-charger-ep-l5300-ep-l5300xbegca/


Car charger with 45W USB-C PD port and 15W USB-A port.
Supports PD, QC, AFC charging protocols.
Comes with 5A 1-Metre USB-C to USB-C cable.
$16.50 (Regular price is $54.99, so $38.49 off)

Image
Last edited by codemaker on Apr 5th, 2021 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
60 replies
Newbie
Feb 16, 2019
84 posts
310 upvotes
samsung.com/ca/mobile-accessories/super-fast-dual-car-charger-ep-l5300-ep-l5300xbegca/

It may be my crummy internet, but the original link didn't work for me

Good deal OP!
Jr. Member
User avatar
Feb 7, 2020
159 posts
121 upvotes
Thanks OP!
“You'd be surprised how expensive it costs to look this cheap.”
― Steven Tyler
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 19, 2015
6321 posts
6298 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Ordered 2 already as I missed this deal last time. Planning on buying note 20 ultra low sometime end of the year when the price drops and this will come handy for fast charging while driving to play golf
Jr. Member
Oct 6, 2012
142 posts
182 upvotes
KINGSTON
Great deal, especially since it comes with a C to C cable !
Newbie
May 23, 2017
7 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks OP! Bought 4, 1 for me, 1 for my girlfriend's car, and 2 for each of my parent's cars.

Super handy to charge your phones at full speed and up to 45W for any other type C device.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2492 posts
1120 upvotes
codemaker wrote: Back in stock!
Samsung Dual Super-Fast Car Charger 60W
https://www.samsung.com/ca/mobile-accessories/super-fast-dual-car-charger-ep-l5300-ep-l5300xbegca/


Car charger with 45W USB-C PD port and 15W USB-A port.
Supports PD, QC, AFC charging protocols.
Comes with 5A 1-Metre USB-C to USB-C cable.
$16.50 (Regular price is $54.99, so $38.49 off)

Image

Question

"Comes with 5A 1-Metre USB-C to USB-C cable."

Is that cable enough to use in that 45W port to take the full advantage or do we need a stronger Type C cable?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 27, 2018
181 posts
383 upvotes
YVR
thanks OP. using Perkopolis, we can get it for $15.67.

Screenshot 2021-04-05 091237.png
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
2492 posts
1120 upvotes
Samsung Type C to Type C cable itself is $20... which made me order two of these Car Chargers. Plus the advantage of 45W output
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
5582 posts
5810 upvotes
Toronto
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Question

"Comes with 5A 1-Metre USB-C to USB-C cable."

Is that cable enough to use in that 45W port to take the full advantage or do we need a stronger Type C cable?
Yes, 5A cables support up to 100W.

3A cables support up to 60W
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 21, 2014
1534 posts
2600 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Sweet. Missed out last time. Thanks op
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Jr. Member
Nov 23, 2018
145 posts
96 upvotes
nbking74 wrote: Great deal, especially since it comes with a C to C cable !
Seems C to C cable NOT included unles you paying $19.99 extra
Jr. Member
Oct 6, 2012
142 posts
182 upvotes
KINGSTON
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Question

"Comes with 5A 1-Metre USB-C to USB-C cable."

Is that cable enough to use in that 45W port to take the full advantage or do we need a stronger Type C cable?
max output current is 3A

Top