Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Samsung Galaxy devices owners - 4 months FREE Youtube Premium for new users

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2019 4:09 pm
[OP]
May 27, 2011
497 posts
538 upvotes
Montreal

[Samsung] Samsung Galaxy devices owners - 4 months FREE Youtube Premium for new users

Get YouTube and YouTube Music ad-free with any Samsung Galaxy device for up to 4 months.

How it works:
1. Open the Youtube app on your Samsung Galaxy device
2. Go to YouTube Premium ... you should see an offer for 4 months Free for Samsung Galaxy add
3. Choose/enter the payment method (it says there you will be billed the full amount starting with xx/xx/xxxx date (4 months in the future))

Remember to cancel before renewal ...

I like that it includes Youtube Music which is the thing one needs to listen to ads-free uninterrupted music on one's Google Next/Home devices + say "Hey Google, play this guy with this song", etc.
68 replies
Feb 4, 2017
83 posts
114 upvotes
"Galaxy Note10/Note10+/S10/S10+/S10e series, Tab S5e, Tab S6 purchased between February 20, 2019 – February 29, 2020 are eligible for the 4-month offer."

"All other Samsung mobile devices (both smartphones and tablets, but excluding Galaxy Note10/Note10+/S10/S10+/S10e series, Tab S5e, Tab S6) purchased between February 20, 2019 – February 29, 2020 are eligible for the 2-month offer. "
Jan 18, 2016
660 posts
687 upvotes
Waterloo
Got my S10 (Koodo) 2 weeks back. Google existing account.I only see paid option for YT premium service, what am I missing Thinking Face
Last edited by souvik126 on Dec 23rd, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sep 22, 2010
47 posts
56 upvotes
Longueuil
Big surprise! Quebec excluded. Thanks anyways op
Jun 23, 2003
412 posts
188 upvotes
Thanks Op.
Can one cancel right away and still have access for the rest of the 4 months? Or does cancelling shut down right away?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3390 posts
1294 upvotes
Brampton
browna wrote: Thanks Op.
Can one cancel right away and still have access for the rest of the 4 months? Or does cancelling shut down right away?
You can cancel right away and still have access to the rest of the free months
Mar 11, 2017
83 posts
43 upvotes
got the CPO S10+ from Koodo, no offer here
May 30, 2019
187 posts
251 upvotes
Does the free google nest mini promo work after you get this YT premium?

Edit: looks like no go for the nest mini
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3171 posts
2044 upvotes
Langley
Just a FYI. If you don't like the idea of paying for premium, DON"T sign up for this.

I can almost guarantee if you use this free trial, you're going to be hooked for life...

There's no easy adblock method on mobile and on TV, so premium is the only way to go, and once you go there, it's hard to go back... Trust me.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
1000 posts
220 upvotes
What is the normal price per month? Looks like $11.99 per month...same as in the US. Is the music streaming decent?
Nov 15, 2017
51 posts
35 upvotes
jellytime wrote: Just a FYI. If you don't like the idea of paying for premium, DON"T sign up for this.

I can almost guarantee if you use this free trial, you're going to be hooked for life...

There's no easy adblock method on mobile and on TV, so premium is the only way to go, and once you go there, it's hard to go back... Trust me.
True, you will never get used to the ad version of Youtube when you sign up with Premium.

$12 for individual is pricy, but family plan is $17.99 for 5 people, $4 per person is not bad....
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2002
1523 posts
77 upvotes
Blockada for android will also block Youtube ads. But +1 for Vanced.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1928 posts
1948 upvotes
Montreal
tasso96us wrote: Big surprise! Quebec excluded. Thanks anyways op
Really thinking about leaving this province. This sucks
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Nov 9, 2015
52 posts
66 upvotes
Went to the Youtube Music app but didn't see the offer, was just offering the standard 1 month free. Went to the main Youtube app and it had the 2 month offer there (not on one of the qualifying devices for the 4-month).

Gonna give it a try. I use my girlfriends spotify during the workday when she's not using it, but she gets annoyed that I've messed up her recommendations and stats, lol.
Aug 29, 2010
331 posts
286 upvotes
jellytime wrote: Just a FYI. If you don't like the idea of paying for premium, DON"T sign up for this.

There IS easy way to block ads on mobile.. just google and you will find plenty of ways
Aug 13, 2019
32 posts
37 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Check the Samsung Members App. I found the offer there a couple months ago. Worked for me (S10e on Rogers)