Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Samsung Galaxy S10 up to $400 off w/ trade in (+ additional discounts too)

Moderator
Sep 27, 2003
9962 posts
2594 upvotes
Newmarket
TransporterSD wrote: I have another 10% off that you can combine with your $200 trade in. Just let everyone know that you have used it

SPC-M6NC-KY1T-T6S9
Got one more? :)
RFD Forums Moderator
Member
Jul 19, 2018
305 posts
647 upvotes
So doesnt anybody know about $320 minimum trade in at best buy for s10's? Traded in a flip phone with no battery and it didn't even work. Valued at $0.01 and received $320 off white s10 on small tab with koodo. Kept my $40 6gb plan. Best deal out there I think
Sr. Member
Feb 14, 2007
675 posts
168 upvotes
Drew81 wrote: So doesnt anybody know about $320 minimum trade in at best buy for s10's? Traded in a flip phone with no battery and it didn't even work. Valued at $0.01 and received $320 off white s10 on small tab with koodo. Kept my $40 6gb plan. Best deal out there I think
it's been $300 minimum trade in forever now if you get it with a carrier ona plan.. we are talking about buy out. and not everyone is eligible for a phone on a $40/6gb
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
5496 posts
1631 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: This is a serious question but isnt that phone a bit expensive even with the 200 discount? This will be free on medium tab next bf or is everyone here paying a premium for the newest and greatest?
I think the S10e will be free on medium tab, traditionally only the cheapest S (S6, S7, S8, S9) has been "free" on medium tab for BF/BD, usually the + model is discounted for BF/BD but not nearly as big a discount as the reg non + model. Just my guess, the BF deal for reg S9 was smoking hot, much better than the deal for S9+ (still a decent deal but not nearly as hot IMO)
Member
Jul 19, 2018
305 posts
647 upvotes
wai_lai416 wrote: it's been $300 minimum trade in forever now if you get it with a carrier ona plan.. we are talking about buy out. and not everyone is eligible for a phone on a $40/6gb
soooooo........we like paying more I assume. I read all the posts in this thread. Just dont understand why people would want to pay more to buy it outright.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 28, 2006
1365 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
Drew81 wrote: So doesnt anybody know about $320 minimum trade in at best buy for s10's? Traded in a flip phone with no battery and it didn't even work. Valued at $0.01 and received $320 off white s10 on small tab with koodo. Kept my $40 6gb plan. Best deal out there I think
do u know if the s10+ has the same offer with koodo?
Sr. Member
Feb 14, 2007
675 posts
168 upvotes
Drew81 wrote: soooooo........we like paying more I assume. I read all the posts in this thread. Just dont understand why people would want to pay more to buy it outright.
coz majority of the people ain't on a $40 6gb migration plan that's eligible for small tab... a lot of people are not on koodo... if you are a new koodo customer u can't get a $40 6gb plan... coz i like my $60 10gb plan that's not eligible for any tab.. if you are not planning on buying out the phone ya sure great.. if you are buying out the phone.. then the SPC + trade in is better..
Sr. Member
Mar 24, 2011
916 posts
164 upvotes
Vancouver
can someone PM me a code for spc 10% off? I am going this weekend to claim a s10 and trade in my s7 edge! thanks so much
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4912 posts
4539 upvotes
pentexplorer wrote: can someone PM me a code for spc 10% off? I am going this weekend to claim a s10 and trade in my s7 edge! thanks so much
SPC-M639-33S6-1YYD

Top