Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Samsung Galaxy S10 up to $400 off w/ trade in (+ additional discounts too)

Member
User avatar
Sep 23, 2013
401 posts
342 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I hate to be a code beggar, but if anyone has an extra spc code, can you kindly pm me? Ive sifted through all the codes in this thread and no dice. I dont know if it's any kind of incentive, but I have a staples $20 off $75 to give in return.
Newbie
Apr 12, 2019
6 posts
I was also trying to use the SPC codes kindly given in this thread. (Thanks to all for the codes) Just hoping to get a 10e before the $100 off is over. Could I get one as well if there are any extras?
Newbie
Oct 21, 2018
73 posts
87 upvotes
hartzfizzo wrote: I hate to be a code beggar, but if anyone has an extra spc code, can you kindly pm me? Ive sifted through all the codes in this thread and no dice. I dont know if it's any kind of incentive, but I have a staples $20 off $75 to give in return.
SPC-M6NY-E166-669N
Newbie
Oct 21, 2018
73 posts
87 upvotes
epitome wrote: I was also trying to use the SPC codes kindly given in this thread. (Thanks to all for the codes) Just hoping to get a 10e before the $100 off is over. Could I get one as well if there are any extras?
SPC-M6N6-9CZ3-YDKK
Newbie
Oct 21, 2018
73 posts
87 upvotes
sliu070 wrote: I went to local best buy and bought the clearplex screen protector. They installed it for me, but looks like it doesn't cover the whole screen. There's about 1/2cm on the right of the screen that wasn't covered, and I'm not talking abiit the curved part. They also kinda missed the hole punch by a bit. Anyone else have experience with clear plex?
Got mine yesterday with similar issue. the protecter is kind small. Can't even cover the whole display part which makes swiping from edge very hard. I heard we can ask them to redo it but I doubt it would make any difference.
Newbie
Oct 21, 2018
73 posts
87 upvotes
sliu070 wrote: I went to local best buy and bought the clearplex screen protector. They installed it for me, but looks like it doesn't cover the whole screen. There's about 1/2cm on the right of the screen that wasn't covered, and I'm not talking abiit the curved part. They also kinda missed the hole punch by a bit. Anyone else have experience with clear plex?
I didn't know we can do that. Thanks man I'll try it after work today!
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12843 posts
13580 upvotes
QiW71525 wrote: Got mine yesterday with similar issue. the protecter is kind small. Can't even cover the whole display part which makes swiping from edge very hard. I heard we can ask them to redo it but I doubt it would make any difference.
Go back.

Folks: Ask for the full screen ClearPlex application, tell them you DO NOT WANT the case friendly cut.

They'll re-apply it for free.

Good luck.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 18, 2008
7042 posts
1398 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Samsung cancelled my order as well. No reason.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Member
User avatar
Sep 23, 2013
401 posts
342 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
QiW71525 wrote: SPC-M6NY-E166-669N
s10+ ordered. Thank you very much. Check your inbox for my staples code if it's of any use to you.
Sr. Member
Nov 20, 2012
811 posts
603 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Go back.

Folks: Ask for the full screen ClearPlex application, tell them you DO NOT WANT the case friendly cut.

They'll re-apply it for free.

Good luck.
I have the same screen protector not covering the entire screen. If I switch it out to make sure its full screen protector, will it work with the case?
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12843 posts
13580 upvotes
achohan91 wrote: I have the same screen protector not covering the entire screen. If I switch it out to make sure its full screen protector, will it work with the case?
It will work in most cases with the full-size screen projector. Only crappy cases have this issue, in my experience.

My rule is that I never sacrifice screen protection for a case.
Member
User avatar
Feb 11, 2019
308 posts
371 upvotes
ON
May the odds be ever in your favour

SPC-M6NZ-KK4S-TC64
Member
Apr 15, 2008
207 posts
16 upvotes
for all those with your orders cancelled, you ordered the s10 or s10 plus?
Sr. Member
Nov 20, 2012
811 posts
603 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: It will work in most cases with the full-size screen projector. Only crappy cases have this issue, in my experience.

My rule is that I never sacrifice screen protection for a case.
I got the tech21 case from bestbuy, will get changed next month during my next visit.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)