Hot Deals

[Samsung] Samsung Galaxy S10 up to $400 off w/ trade in (+ additional discounts too)

Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2006
1472 posts
171 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 12:46 pm
It will work in most cases with the full-size screen projector. Only crappy cases have this issue, in my experience.

My rule is that I never sacrifice screen protection for a case.
Better yet. Get them to install it while it is in its new case. If they screw up the installation, they will just redo it on the spot.

A big credit for this screen protector is that it is not rubbery and grippy like some of the cheaper and thicker screen protectors. This screen protector is significantly better than the xtremeguards that come on here for 90 percent off. Those thick rubbery ones have too much friction and the touch sensitivity is hurt too.

Does not surprise me that their screen protector for the S10 is not available yet because it is likely that it would interfere with the fingerprint sensor.

Clearplex is a good balance between the softer self healing screen protectors and the more rigid scratch prone ones. I am impressed with it so far and it is clearly superior to the samsung one.

To those that think their activation fee was waived, check your first bill from Koodo. It's on there. Guess that is why bestbuy cannot waive it anymore(was not on my reciept).
Feel the wraith of the Old English Sheepdog.

On Koodo. 8gb, unlimited talk, text, 1000ld minutes. $45.
Apr 27, 2015
160 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone got shipping notification if you ordered last Thursday / Friday?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2360 posts
329 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
kijijis3lling wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 5:00 pm
Nothing for me. I ordered Thursday evening. I was hoping to get the phone this week.
Oct 28, 2006
494 posts
228 upvotes
Alberta
kijijis3lling wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 5:00 pm
I ordered Friday morning. Got it delivered today. Came from Richmond, bc. Ordered s10 in white
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
3140 posts
2840 upvotes
What colour s10 are you getting? And what is your manufacturing date on your device?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6259 posts
1080 upvotes
Mont-Royal
looks like easter has better price?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10072 posts
1044 upvotes
Brampton
L4cky wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 6:09 pm
looks like easter has better price?
What makes you say that?
Last edited by squall458 on Apr 15th, 2019 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 199 and counting. RFD Feedback 54-0-0 and counting.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2018
5910 posts
6144 upvotes
squall458 wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 7:09 pm
Whar makes you say that?
You're both asking questions, not making statements.

It's all guess work. I personally couldn't wait 3 to 6 months to replace my phone... and I think that applies to many folks here.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
2465 posts
573 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone know how often they restock? I want the S10 in prism white, but not sure if they will restock before midnight tonight
Jun 23, 2003
302 posts
115 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 7:24 pm

It's all guess work. I personally couldn't wait 3 to 6 months to replace my phone... and I think that applies to many folks here.
Then it’s a good thing Easter is in 5 days.

The trade in promo overall with Samsung is good until end of April, so interesting to see if they (Samsung) switch up this latest $100 promotion after tonight, or extend it. And/or if BB has one of their “vip” events this weekend that could bring in some more savings to via Koodo.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2018
5910 posts
6144 upvotes
browna wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 8:18 pm
Then it’s a good thing Easter is in 5 days.
Bro.
The trade in promo overall with Samsung is good until end of April, so interesting to see if they (Samsung) switch up this latest $100 promotion after tonight, or extend it. And/or if BB has one of their “vip” events this weekend that could bring in some more savings to via Koodo.
This special was in response to the negative press around the fingerprint sensor, I'm not convinced they're headed towards a fire sale status before mid-summer. There's too much on the line with returns and repurchases... as we're seeing now.
Jun 23, 2003
302 posts
115 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 8:26 pm
Bro.

This special was in response to the negative press around the fingerprint sensor, I'm not convinced they're headed towards a fire sale status before mid-summer. There's too much on the line with returns and repurchases... as we're seeing now.
Not saying fire sale or 3 months more of promos or anything of the sort. They had the trade in promo with the preorder, which basically, outside of the ear buds, was extended on release day, until end of April.

Fingerprint sensor or the release of the P30, there was an additional promo this past week. With the trend of promos now its not inconceivable that tomorrow there is this same promo extended for the next 15 days or something similar, until the Samsung Corp trade in promo wraps up in 2 week, at which point it’s carrier promos selling the thing with a plan or tab, as Samsung steps away from the promos for outright purchase.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

peterssharp