Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Samsung

Samsung Galaxy S10 up to $400 off w/ trade in (+ additional discounts too)

Jan 22, 2008
844 posts
413 upvotes
Ottawa
I swear there are too many signs telling me NOT to get this phone.

Order 1: From Samsung, but finger print sensor not working well so did a return.
Order 2: Again from Samsung with a cheaper price than first order (+) but microphone not working so did a return.
(Attempt) 3: This time from BestBuy to take advantage of $360 trade in but lost 90 minutes with staff who couldn't get me the deal without me having to give up my existing plan despite me being able to order the phone from Koodo myself with no issues.

Order 4: Tried Samsung again and was happy to get the cheapest price yet, but they sent me an open box phone (there was seal over a cut seal) and the plastic is off the inclusions.

I've never had soo much bad luck trying to get a working phone before. And each time I have to hunt down codes as Samsung wont ship replacements. I have to do a full return and do a full order again. Should just get the bloody P30 Pro.
Mar 7, 2019
15 posts
5 upvotes
krispy4 wrote: Trying to port out the number to my bell e-sim but at the "Number to transfer" page, it's taking forever to validate. It's been "Loading data please wait" for over half an hour. Has this happened to anyone else?
Use the Microsoft Edge browser. It'll work.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2324 posts
1186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I like white phone but this time I picked blue because that white looks too plastic
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
so what is the concensus for the best case for s10+?

Also will the google pixel charger 3v 5A damage the phone/battery when using to charge via usb 3 the s10+ which charger is 2a 5v?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
Finally got my bill from Koodo (cancelled same day) but it only has the connection charge and part of first month for $42. It doesn't mention mention my tab which should be $480 which I want to pay off now. Checked self serve and no tab balance. The online help says I can only pay off tab after 90 days. Is this true?

When i cancelled service 10 days ago and said I want to keep hardware and pay off tab, the Koodo guy on phone said my first bill should show my 480 tab but it doesn't. Scheduled a call back from Telus Rep later today.
Jul 14, 2010
155 posts
1 upvote
soupnazi wrote: Finally got my bill from Koodo (cancelled same day) but it only has the connection charge and part of first month for $42. It doesn't mention mention my tab which should be $480 which I want to pay off now. Checked self serve and no tab balance. The online help says I can only pay off tab after 90 days. Is this true?

When i cancelled service 10 days ago and said I want to keep hardware and pay off tab, the Koodo guy on phone said my first bill should show my 480 tab but it doesn't. Scheduled a call back from Telus Rep later today.
How did that go?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
For those coming from a pixel 2, the back camera photos are quite better than my s10+?

I am talking about taking a picture of a store self and u can see all the upc codes in the big picture while the s10+ doesn't show the upc codes clear. is there an option to increase backcamera?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
Just to give some closure.

Got my final $480 tab bill from Koodo on my bill for the second month. So all in all, I paid roughly $220 upfront at Bestbuy for koodo contract (which I cancelled same day) plus the $480tab to equal $700 before tax for a Samsung S10+ 512gb ceramic black. This phone retails for $1750 before tax.

Plus I got a free Google Home from Bestbuy which I sold for $90 on top of that. Saving over $1000 is quite ridiculous and I'm still in shock.

Don't PM me since this deal is long dead months ago and took multiple visits to make it happen.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)