Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Samsung Galaxy S10 up to $400 off w/ trade in (+ additional discounts too)

Member
Nov 12, 2017
393 posts
280 upvotes
Purchased the S10 today at BB. Two different BB locations mentioned that the Geek Squad promo is only $50 GC, no further accessories apart from the Clearplex. How did y'all get the $100 discount?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4600 posts
4260 upvotes
krispy4 wrote: Purchased the S10 today at BB. Two different BB locations mentioned that the Geek Squad promo is only $50 GC, no further accessories apart from the Clearplex. How did y'all get the $100 discount?
I got $100 GC for purchasing Greek squad insurance
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2017
1663 posts
1029 upvotes
What’s the BB promo for the S10 exactly?

Thanks!
Member
Nov 12, 2017
393 posts
280 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: I got $100 GC for purchasing Greek squad insurance
I saw your post, you really cleaned up shop. Maybe they changed the discount this week, I guess. Pretty unfair.

Have you cancelled your Geek Squad warranty and Koodo plan yet? How did you go about doing so?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4600 posts
4260 upvotes
krispy4 wrote: I saw your post, you really cleaned up shop. Maybe they changed the discount this week, I guess. Pretty unfair.

Have you cancelled your Geek Squad warranty and Koodo plan yet? How did you go about doing so?
Cancelled on day 2, ported out. Geek squad warranty will be cancelled next week.
Last edited by TransporterSD on Apr 27th, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
2158 posts
265 upvotes
North Vancouver
Do they still offer $100 gift card+free google home?
krispy4 wrote: Purchased the S10 today at BB. Two different BB locations mentioned that the Geek Squad promo is only $50 GC, no further accessories apart from the Clearplex. How did y'all get the $100 discount?
Newbie
Mar 7, 2019
5 posts
5 upvotes
Does anybody have a Spc and/or venngo code? Please PM! Thank you!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 1, 2006
1453 posts
683 upvotes
Edmonton
samsoul13 wrote: Is it possible to send another junk phone (not a smartphone ) instead of the one I entered previously ? which was also value 0 ? as I needed to place the order earlier today I didn’t have the right imei. I have just something like that in a drawer... could they refuse it because imei différent and no value at all ?
thank you
Curious about this too. I have a CDMA phone (no IMEI only MEID) and if the value is zero anyways, do they really care? I'll be getting $0 anyways so as long as the $200 discount applies, thats all that matters. And since the trade in value piece isn't from Samsung, cant really go back on the $200 discount.

Edit: Terms & conditions just specify it needs an IMEI or MEID. Which these do.
Newbie
Mar 7, 2011
23 posts
14 upvotes
Ottawa
When did you get yours?
I checked twice last week and this week and BB says there's no $100 gc with geek squad, only $50 towards a case, clearplex etc..
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 15, 2009
2313 posts
1390 upvotes
North York
samsoul13 wrote: Is it possible to send another junk phone (not a smartphone ) instead of the one I entered previously ? which was also value 0 ? as I needed to place the order earlier today I didn’t have the right imei. I have just something like that in a drawer... could they refuse it because imei différent and no value at all ?
thank you
That's not even a phone. That's a Bluetooth headset...
Member
Dec 24, 2015
249 posts
289 upvotes
If I'm reading the thread properly,
S10 128GB
Total = $550-320-100+35+480+48= 693 plus tax = $776 and $676 if you sell google home.
With koodo sign and cancel, roughly $700 tax in


S10 512 GB
$798 before taxes => roughly $900 after tax in

Why are people flocking the 512 instead?
I personally bought the 512 but will prob cancel if I can get my hands on the koodo "deal"

Top