Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Samsung Galaxy S10 up to $400 off w/ trade in (+ additional discounts too)

Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2001 posts
200 upvotes
Finally got my bill from Koodo (cancelled same day) but it only has the connection charge and part of first month for $42. It doesn't mention mention my tab which should be $480 which I want to pay off now. Checked self serve and no tab balance. The online help says I can only pay off tab after 90 days. Is this true?

When i cancelled service 10 days ago and said I want to keep hardware and pay off tab, the Koodo guy on phone said my first bill should show my 480 tab but it doesn't. Scheduled a call back from Telus Rep later today.
Audio & HT Enthusiast :cheesygri
Bose Secrets: Click HERE! :o
Zoom-Zoom! (MX-5 FTW!) :D
Canon Rebel XSI pics!

Canon 40D pics!
I started using the Mr. Sparkle avatar first! Others stole it from me. :lol:
Jul 14, 2010
138 posts
1 upvote
soupnazi wrote:
May 9th, 2019 6:25 pm
Finally got my bill from Koodo (cancelled same day) but it only has the connection charge and part of first month for $42. It doesn't mention mention my tab which should be $480 which I want to pay off now. Checked self serve and no tab balance. The online help says I can only pay off tab after 90 days. Is this true?

When i cancelled service 10 days ago and said I want to keep hardware and pay off tab, the Koodo guy on phone said my first bill should show my 480 tab but it doesn't. Scheduled a call back from Telus Rep later today.
How did that go?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6565 posts
1189 upvotes
Mont-Royal
For those coming from a pixel 2, the back camera photos are quite better than my s10+?

I am talking about taking a picture of a store self and u can see all the upc codes in the big picture while the s10+ doesn't show the upc codes clear. is there an option to increase backcamera?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2001 posts
200 upvotes
repray wrote:
May 10th, 2019 11:09 am
How did that go?
They said on the next bill, the tab should show up. Seems similar to others in this thread.
koodo-churning-shutdown-thread-2257860/14/
Canon Rebel XSI pics!

Canon 40D pics!
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2001 posts
200 upvotes
Just to give some closure.

Got my final $480 tab bill from Koodo on my bill for the second month. So all in all, I paid roughly $220 upfront at Bestbuy for koodo contract (which I cancelled same day) plus the $480tab to equal $700 before tax for a Samsung S10+ 512gb ceramic black. This phone retails for $1750 before tax.

Plus I got a free Google Home from Bestbuy which I sold for $90 on top of that. Saving over $1000 is quite ridiculous and I'm still in shock.

Don't PM me since this deal is long dead months ago and took multiple visits to make it happen.
Canon Rebel XSI pics!

Canon 40D pics!