Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Samsung Galaxy S10 up to $400 off w/ trade in (+ additional discounts too)

Nov 30, 2016
973 posts
1260 upvotes
Mississauga
haranzo wrote: Same here my order from Costco does not show the IMEI # as well either.
Awww Man! Where did this talk of receipt come from now. You'd think someone would have mentioned it BEFORE I bought a phone on Kijiji. Freaking Samsung.

Anyone wants an iPhone 6?
Aug 18, 2013
92 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
anybody know if Samsung store is actually giivng 30% off cases? Whatever price is listed on their website is what they charged me and they are telling me the 30% is included. It doesn't seem right.
Dec 15, 2012
84 posts
50 upvotes
Mississauga
Gurneet wrote: anybody know if Samsung store is actually giivng 30% off cases? Whatever price is listed on their website is what they charged me and they are telling me the 30% is included. It doesn't seem right.
I pick up tomorrow but am in the same boat. They told me (and sold me on) 30% off, which was $55.99 for the Clear View as shown on the receipt. I go home and see that Samsung.ca listed them for $55.99 on Pre-Order, which was odd but I assumed once the phone launches it'd go to regular price. Well it's not a pre-order but a purchase but still $55.99. If they don't honour it I'll cancel that and just get something else on principle.

Interestingly Wireless Wave lists it for $79.99 (-30% is $55.99), but BestBuy has it for $54.99.
Apr 13, 2005
252 posts
36 upvotes
wai_lai416 wrote: those that are picking up from the SES store tmw, can you confirm if they do the trade in pre tax or after tax? coz on the samsung website it's pretax but the SES store is run by Glentel and they do everything after tax like tbooth and wireless wave.
Just picked mine up this morning from the Eaton Centre SES, trade in value was deducted after tax was applied.

Lineup wasn't too bad when I got there (~8:45am) but the checkout did take quite awhile, took ~20-25 minutes from the point I spoke to a rep until I left the store.
Jan 29, 2018
77 posts
11 upvotes
Did anyone order from Staples using the 10 or 15% off electronics coupon and get it yet?
For some reason my delivery date was yesterday, and is still showing in progress.
Feb 26, 2018
120 posts
244 upvotes
just picked up my device at eatons SES. had a time slot booked for 9-10am, got inside at 9:05am and left at 9:45am. There was still a line inside of others who were in the same time slot. the actual check out process once i got to the desk was quick and painless even with the device trade-in.

also FYI the Galaxy Buds are not available yet in case that wasn't made known yet. For whatever reason I personally assumed it launched today as well. April 14th was the date the rep had mentioned.
Feb 26, 2018
120 posts
244 upvotes
Gurneet wrote: anybody know if Samsung store is actually giivng 30% off cases? Whatever price is listed on their website is what they charged me and they are telling me the 30% is included. It doesn't seem right.
yeah, confirmed the SES at Eatons offered cases at 30% off this morning.
Mar 20, 2018
229 posts
359 upvotes
if anybody has the pair of galaxy buds they wanna sell pm me :)

got it yesterday. powered it up and tried out the camera. night mode is pretty solid but the speed of the camera is a bit slow. click...half a second and then picture taken....my wifes s7 takes pictures faster.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5188 posts
1955 upvotes
Toronto
wai_lai416 wrote: they have no idea what they are talking about but you should definitely try to force them to honor it. as when they select in the system it'll only show up as $100.
i wonder when i'll get my s10+ white 1tb.. getting the free buds is cool but i'm so damn impatient :(
US order?
Mar 7, 2019
1 posts
jawnamuffins wrote: just picked up my device at eatons SES. had a time slot booked for 9-10am, got inside at 9:05am and left at 9:45am. There was still a line inside of others who were in the same time slot. the actual check out process once i got to the desk was quick and painless even with the device trade-in.

also FYI the Galaxy Buds are not available yet in case that wasn't made known yet. For whatever reason I personally assumed it launched today as well. April 14th was the date the rep had mentioned.
Do we need an appointment time at eatons ? The sales rep didn't give me one.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2001
4270 posts
1590 upvotes
GTA
Delta1585 wrote: if anybody has the pair of galaxy buds they wanna sell pm me :)

got it yesterday. powered it up and tried out the camera. night mode is pretty solid but the speed of the camera is a bit slow. click...half a second and then picture taken....my wifes s7 takes pictures faster.
Night mode is slow even on the pixel phone, but the regular camera should be much faster.
Oct 15, 2014
462 posts
111 upvotes
Markham, ON
Purolator surprisingly delivered today despite saying Monday. Can't wait to get home from work and set it up.
Oct 31, 2012
133 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
Gangsta101 wrote: Awww Man! Where did this talk of receipt come from now. You'd think someone would have mentioned it BEFORE I bought a phone on Kijiji. Freaking Samsung.

Anyone wants an iPhone 6?
I believe IMEI mentioned must be on the s10 u ordered receipt not on the trade in phone. The receipt u got from wherever it was ordered must show the IMEI number of the new s10 device.
Nov 30, 2016
973 posts
1260 upvotes
Mississauga
sdanny wrote: I believe IMEI mentioned must be on the s10 u ordered receipt not on the trade in phone. The receipt u got from wherever it was ordered must show the IMEI number of the new s10 device.
Thanks. I just went in store ready to BS my way through this and it didn't come up. Got me the discount from Freedom Mobile ($265). Had to pay an extra 6 bucks to get the trade in to stack, but in the end, I'm paying 35 monthly, plus my regular 45. Not a bad deal I'd say
Oct 4, 2010
50 posts
44 upvotes
Calgary, AB
thadsan wrote: Did anyone order from Staples using the 10 or 15% off electronics coupon and get it yet?
For some reason my delivery date was yesterday, and is still showing in progress.
I ordered through Staples and my order is showing the same. Pending and should arrive by March 7th...
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
1681 posts
910 upvotes
Going to Samsung Store in LA tomorrow. Is $389 USD including California tax a reasonable price for S10 after I trade in my S9? I dont think you can get .edu or military discount in store. Bud preorder bonus will be gone too.
Oct 30, 2018
27 posts
9 upvotes
purplekush604 wrote: I was offered a corporate plan with Telus.
$98+ tax 10 gig of data and unlimited calls in Canada
Galaxy s10 128gig for $320 upfront
My Koodo plan is a BYOD $63.46/month after tax, unlimited calling, 10GB plan. If I switched to this deal from Telus the S10 would cost me ($102.90 - $63.46 = $39.44/month x 24 = $946.56 + $320 upfront) $1266.56. How is this a good deal for an S10 right now?
Oct 30, 2018
27 posts
9 upvotes
z8008z wrote: There is a comparison between S10 and S10e (utube). I picked up S10 e coz' I didn't need the extra camera feature. I already have a professional DSLR. The battery only 2 hours better on the S10. Size is marginally larger. Personally I don't need to see why I have to fork out the extra money.
I'd go this route but the battery is not replaceable in the S10e, that is a deal breaker for me.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54428 posts
19281 upvotes
Anyone know if there is a workaround to get the $130 USD e-cert by downloading the Shop Samsung app? My wife's s10+ is the international version for Lat Am.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)