Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Samsung Galaxy S10 up to $400 off w/ trade in (+ additional discounts too)

Oct 15, 2014
442 posts
103 upvotes
Markham, ON
They shipped my order this morning. Delivery estimate is Monday though.
Aug 9, 2010
7 posts
1 upvote
lins123 wrote: They shipped my order this morning. Delivery estimate is Monday though.
My delivery estimate also says Monday. However it’s already in my city so I’m still hoping it will come today.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4466 posts
886 upvotes
Toronto
wai_lai416 wrote: Got a call from the ses store my Samsung s10+ 1tb i preordered on day 1 is back ordered.. even though I’m 1st lol they told me as compensation I get free Galaxy bud on top of the 200 trade in
Lucky guy....
Dec 6, 2010
13 posts
1 upvote
lins123 wrote: They shipped my order this morning. Delivery estimate is Monday though.
rip2695 wrote: My delivery estimate also says Monday. However it’s already in my city so I’m still hoping it will come today.
Mine said monday too but it just changed to today and is out for delivery (Mississauga)
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2001
3960 posts
1364 upvotes
GTA
raphael0520 wrote: Mine said monday too but it just changed to today and is out for delivery (Mississauga)
Same with mine, shipped at 2am but will be delivered today Grinning Face
Oct 13, 2012
20 posts
5 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
masterbash wrote: Did you pre-order in-store or online?

They told me to pre-order online... Which I thought was weird... so I did it anyway, but it didn't give me an option to pick it up in store... Shipping only. So its currently being shipped from across the country. I don't know if I can bring my old phone to any store to receive the 200$ off once I received my s10+, or if I have to ship it...
I did in store, rep told me they have only 20 pcs pre order so I will get it Friday for sure.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4466 posts
886 upvotes
Toronto
faadbutt wrote: I did in store, rep told me they have only 20 pcs pre order so I will get it Friday for sure.
Which store did you pre-order from?
Oct 13, 2012
20 posts
5 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Mr. Robo wrote: Which store did you pre-order from?
Scarborough Town Centre best buy right across the mall, not the Best buy mobile in mall.
Nov 4, 2013
208 posts
159 upvotes
North York, ON
shabby wrote: Same with mine, shipped at 2am but will be delivered today Grinning Face
Same for me. Hope they deliver without signature...

Won't be home all afternoon! Should have planned out my life better to recieve delivery! /s
Mar 1, 2019
2 posts
1 upvote
For those who are doing the trade-in with other retailers, any idea what to do if the receipt doesn't show the IMEI?

Galaxyupgrade.ca says the receipt must show the purchase price, date, order number and IMEI but my receipt doesn't show that.
Nov 9, 2006
186 posts
40 upvotes
Ontario
Pre-ordered via staples when they had the $100 off $1000 coupon; but no change on my order still says processing (no shipping notices, no charges on CC) even tho the item says expected delivery of today.
Dec 24, 2015
66 posts
144 upvotes
Markham, ON
nate1280 wrote: Pre-ordered via staples when they had the $100 off $1000 coupon; but no change on my order still says processing (no shipping notices, no charges on CC) even tho the item says expected delivery of today.
Same here, except mine was to be expected yesterday
Dec 14, 2012
586 posts
126 upvotes
My delivery estimate also says Monday.
Same here....Ordered the white S10+ on Feb 21 from Samsung.ca.

Update: Received it today March 8 2019.
Last edited by Redflagger4 on Mar 8th, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4466 posts
886 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody here heading to the Eaton Centre Samsung store? What's the line up like?
Mar 9, 2008
449 posts
98 upvotes
TRISTAN331 wrote: For those who are doing the trade-in with other retailers, any idea what to do if the receipt doesn't show the IMEI?

Galaxyupgrade.ca says the receipt must show the purchase price, date, order number and IMEI but my receipt doesn't show that.
Same here my order from Costco does not show the IMEI # as well either.