• May 25th, 2021 12:33 pm
[OP]
Aug 9, 2020
7 posts
17 upvotes

[Samsung] Samsung Galaxy SmartTag [$27.99] ($12 OFF) [Mild Deal]

On sale again, available with free shipping from Samsung Canada. $31 All in

https://www.samsung.com/ca/mobile-acces ... 300bbegca/

Put it on your dog, attach it to your wife or leave it in the car, possibilities are endless.
Images
  • tag.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on May 19th, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
40 replies
Jan 28, 2013
776 posts
1092 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
Jmanthesin wrote: On sale again, available with free shipping from Samsung Canada. $31 All in

https://www.samsung.com/ca/mobile-acces ... 300bbegca/

Put it on your dog, attach it to your wife or leave it in the car, possibilities are endless.
Or get one, attach to yourself, and let your wife track you :')
Fido Mobile
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Fido Internet
May 13, 2010
384 posts
163 upvotes
Ottawa
Has anyone got this to work with phones other than Samsung ?
Aug 25, 2019
697 posts
717 upvotes
Says delivery 5 to 6 Weeks. 🥴🤪Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." — Mae Jemison
Dec 22, 2017
445 posts
733 upvotes
If you read the description you would have known it only works with Samsung phones. Yes the battery is replaceable.
Dec 30, 2017
106 posts
163 upvotes
Just a heads up, when I ordered a wireless charger from Samsung, they had me sign upon delivery. The issue was that I had to be home all day for it. Otherwise I would have needed to drive 20 mins to pick it up. I'm not sure if that's standard practice for deliveries from Samsung but it was very annoying and a waste of a day.
Aug 16, 2020
30 posts
136 upvotes
Sky432 wrote: Just a heads up, when I ordered a wireless charger from Samsung, they had me sign upon delivery. The issue was that I had to be home all day for it. Otherwise I would have needed to drive 20 mins to pick it up. I'm not sure if that's standard practice for deliveries from Samsung but it was very annoying and a waste of a day.
I got the same experience when ordering a phone last year, but that was 1000+ item, so made sense to me.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this smarttag doesn't have the AR guiding feature like the Smarttag+ or Airtag right?
May 13, 2020
114 posts
112 upvotes
Still waiting on the smart tag plus which uses UWB, only on S21 plus and S21 Ultra.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1378 posts
394 upvotes
Toronto
One good use for this would be to track your stolen bike. Put it under the saddle and track it if your bike is stolen. or You can hide this in your car if you park your vehicle where car theft is frequent.
Feb 24, 2019
319 posts
448 upvotes
gyong3 wrote: One good use for this would be to track your stolen bike. Put it under the saddle and track it if your bike is stolen. or You can hide this in your car if you park your vehicle where car theft is frequent.
stick it inside the frame of bicycle or scooter
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
3942 posts
1455 upvotes
Montreal
This can also be used as a smart button to control devices in Smartthings. Supports single and long-press that you can assign actions to. Works pretty well for this.
May 7, 2020
19 posts
22 upvotes
Sky432 wrote: Just a heads up, when I ordered a wireless charger from Samsung, they had me sign upon delivery. The issue was that I had to be home all day for it. Otherwise I would have needed to drive 20 mins to pick it up. I'm not sure if that's standard practice for deliveries from Samsung but it was very annoying and a waste of a day.
Yep, I had to sign for a $15 charger too.
Dec 30, 2017
106 posts
163 upvotes
Yea, it's deal breaker for me. I don't want to waste a work day waiting for my package to arrive for a $30 item.