Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Samsung

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 256GB 8GB RAM + Galaxy Buds Pro - $899.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2021 10:27 am
Mar 1, 2016
25 posts
3 upvotes
Decided to call just for the hell of it.

Aug 27th order.

Told me to wait another week for the next shipment. He is adament orders are processed in the order they are placed.

Ah well
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2741 posts
1357 upvotes
Thank you.

Here is a brief tutorial on the instructions:
https://www.samsung.com/us/shop/discoun ... education/

There's no edu verification needed for the tablet so you can just go through the education portal for the discount. Ask Samsung support via live chat to cancel the order after the "CANCEL" button disappears from your order page - they'll offer to take 10% off if you decide to keep the order.

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/table ... 70nzkaxar/
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
7975 posts
5935 upvotes
Toronto
Still waiting for my Alie order (case and screen protector).

I also ordered this last week, and it arrived today (from US).
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B094XB13JP

Very good price ($19.95) for a very highly reviewed case. Price as is - no import fees.
I think it is a price error.

I've been carefully using my tablet naked for the last couple of weeks.
The big difference is how easier it is to hold the tablet.
When holding naked, you often end up touching something by mistake because the screen leaves very little edge. The case provides the perfect buffer to be able to grip well.

So far, would highly recommend if anyone is still looking for a case.
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Jul 27, 2017
384 posts
511 upvotes
Bought this 3rd party version of the Book case and actually works very well. It's no luxury leather but soft to the touch and actually quite nice to hold.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08W53BXRH

I also dusted off this ultraslim keyboard I bought years ago intended for the Raspberry Pi, and much to my surprise it works very well with the S7+. I prefer the typing experience over the official keyboard case as it is more sturdy and rigid, although the trackpad is really nothing to write home about. What's awesome is that you can stick the keyboard magnetically to the cover both when typing or just stowing it away, making it actually quite portable and a flexible option when travelling.

The specific keyboard I bought is long out of stock but there are a ton of similar ones:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00VRC6U2C/
Apr 4, 2006
440 posts
42 upvotes
Finally received mine today after calling support on Monday. My order was placed on Aug 28.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1660 posts
477 upvotes
GTA
I placed my order on Aug 24 and it was shipped Sept. 22. As of today, I still have not received it. F*&k! FedEx. Tracking said it is delayed. I've chatted with Samsung twice. They escalated and still nothing yet as of today. They keep saying to patiently wait. What should I do? Any suggestions?
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo - $45($65-20)/50GB plan + $0/4gb add on - Medium Tab / Tab Plus
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text + 50GB plan $99/yearly
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text only plan $25/year
Jul 27, 2017
384 posts
511 upvotes
Coppertone2005 wrote: I placed my order on Aug 24 and it was shipped Sept. 22. As of today, I still have not received it. F*&k! FedEx. Tracking said it is delayed. I've chatted with Samsung twice. They escalated and still nothing yet as of today. They keep saying to patiently wait. What should I do? Any suggestions?
What did FedEx say? If Samsung actually shipped it out then the problem now is with FedEx.

You can wait + escalate, or ask for a refund and / or request a CC chargeback if you are worried.

For reference I ordered mid-Aug and it did not even ship until end of Sept. Slightly different from your situation as it looks like yours had shipped.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1660 posts
477 upvotes
GTA
nochill wrote: What did FedEx say? If Samsung actually shipped it out then the problem now is with FedEx.

You can wait + escalate, or ask for a refund and / or request a CC chargeback if you are worried.

For reference I ordered mid-Aug and it did not even ship until end of Sept. Slightly different from your situation as it looks like yours had shipped.
I did call FedEx. Since it is over 2 weeks, they told me to contact the shipper (Samsung). Only the shipper can make a claim to FedEx. I am still waiting on an email from Samsung since they keep telling me to wait. I will give them a couple more days and then call them back to request to send me another one. I thought about giving up and getting a refund but keep wanting to have it since I hear this is a great tablet. Besides, I already got the free earbuds long ago. I wonder if they let me keep if I get a refund but I doubt it. Samsung Canada is cheap. They did not even give me credit for the trouble because the agent said they cannot give that. Bad customer service.
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo - $45($65-20)/50GB plan + $0/4gb add on - Medium Tab / Tab Plus
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text + 50GB plan $99/yearly
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text only plan $25/year
Jul 27, 2017
384 posts
511 upvotes
Coppertone2005 wrote:
I did call FedEx. Since it is over 2 weeks, they told me to contact the shipper (Samsung). Only the shipper can make a claim to FedEx. I am still waiting on an email from Samsung since they keep telling me to wait. I will give them a couple more days and then call them back to request to send me another one. I thought about giving up and getting a refund but keep wanting to have it since I hear this is a great tablet. Besides, I already got the free earbuds long ago. I wonder if they let me keep if I get a refund but I doubt it. Samsung Canada is cheap. They did not even give me credit for the trouble because the agent said they cannot give that. Bad customer service.
Wow okay. Yes, the S7+ is a great tablet but Samsung Online's incompetence knows no bounds (apparently both in US and Canada judging by how they messed up the Discovery Day sale too). Look no further than this thread to see what we had to deal with to give them our money.

If you want to light a fire under them I would file a dispute / chargeback via your credit card. That way you are covered if you want to wait, and chargebacks are taken pretty seriously on the merchant side. You can always remove it once you get your product. It's your right.

To be honest Samsung could've avoided this mess if they just do two things properly: don't charge people's credit card until the product is shipped, and set the proper expectations about shipping. I could understand there is a global chip shortage and other supply chain issues but I did not sign up to give them a thousand dollar loan interest free for couple of months or to endure bottom of the barrel customer service lol.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2741 posts
1357 upvotes
nochill wrote:
To be honest Samsung could've avoided this mess if they just do two things properly: don't charge people's credit card until the product is shipped, and set the proper expectations about shipping. I could understand there is a global chip shortage and other supply chain issues but I did not sign up to give them a thousand dollar loan interest free for couple of months or to endure bottom of the barrel customer service lol.
As long as I could remember, Samsung has had horrible customer service. A few others have echoed the same in this thread.

I'm curious if owners of the S7+ iusing a Samsung keyboard, case, cover, or screen protector and where they got a deal on them?
Aug 28, 2016
151 posts
158 upvotes
sheyenne wrote: As long as I could remember, Samsung has had horrible customer service. A few others have echoed the same in this thread.

I'm curious if owners of the S7+ iusing a Samsung keyboard, case, cover, or screen protector and where they got a deal on them?
I bought spigen armour case at amazon, no screen protector.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2741 posts
1357 upvotes
Joie19872 wrote: I bought spigen armour case at amazon, no screen protector.
Have you considered using a Samsung keyboard?
Aug 28, 2016
151 posts
158 upvotes
sheyenne wrote: Have you considered using a Samsung

With the reviews, i am not considering it. I have a wireless keyboard, so if i needed one ill just use it.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
1117 posts
167 upvotes
This tablet is great. A huge upgrade from my 6 year old Sony tablet.

Watching content on this screen is mesmerizing!
Jul 27, 2017
384 posts
511 upvotes
Try Bixby routines. I have one for streaming videos which automatically turns down the refresh rate (to 60hz to save battery), turn on DND, switch Dolby Atmos to Movie and display a special effect so I know it's on. Works so well!
Nov 13, 2020
67 posts
11 upvotes
Suggesting we complain to CBC Marketplace. Pretty unethical to take money out with no shipping timeline. I’m already going to be doing that PM me if you want to join.