Expired Hot Deals

Samsung

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4/Flip4, Buds2 Pro, and Watch5/5 Pro pre-order offers + student/employee discount

Aug 19, 2012
83 posts
10 upvotes
TORONTO
farkaland wrote: i traded in my flip3 (about a year old).
i had previously gotten the screen protector replaced under warranty but there was starting to show another crease in the screen protector fold.
also my phone was not mint condition per their definition, it had "deep" scratches
but i received an email yesterday that there was no adjustment to my trade in value
Just wanted to share my experience as I was hearing a lot of adjusted trade value posts recently.
Good to know. I still haven't received the email re: reasons for my adjusted value yet. The galaxyupgrade website still says adjusted value is 0. I requested for a return but would like to see the actual email before I send back the flip4 in case the adjusted value is not actually 0. Sent in my trade in on Sept 14, how long does it take for them to send in the email??
Jul 29, 2011
378 posts
523 upvotes
LinkageMiku wrote: Has anybody's watch trade-in gotten processed yet? Mine has been stuck awaiting shipment for the last 3 weeks after they've signed for the FedEx package.
Delivered to assurant Sept 9.
Completed trade-in email Sept 26.
Oct 9, 2011
977 posts
445 upvotes
Trade-in device delivered on Sept 13, still no confirmation email. No update on galaxyupgrade either. At least there's no updated value, that's a good sign? Face With Rolling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
1215 posts
1215 upvotes
jjesskaka wrote: Trade-in device delivered on Sept 13, still no confirmation email. No update on galaxyupgrade either. At least there's no updated value, that's a good sign? Face With Rolling Eyes
I have a watch delivered to Assurant Sep 8 and a phone delivered Sep 15. Still no emails or updates. I gave them a brand new Garmin vivoactive 4, they're probably confused what to do with it 🤷
May 23, 2008
893 posts
371 upvotes
Toronto
Trade-in delivered Sept 12
Acceptance email Sept 29
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
5415 posts
5735 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Zaptor99 wrote: I have a watch delivered to Assurant Sep 8 and a phone delivered Sep 15. Still no emails or updates. I gave them a brand new Garmin vivoactive 4, they're probably confused what to do with it 🤷
Wait what? Why would you do that?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
1215 posts
1215 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote: Wait what? Why would you do that?
It's a $90 retail watch, but there were plenty of them on Facebook because hospital lottery gave them away as prizes. I bought it for $25 as I didn't have an old watch to trade and they didn't accept my Gear S3.
Whether they accept the vivoactive series is another question, I'll find out.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
5415 posts
5735 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Zaptor99 wrote: It's a $90 retail watch, but there were plenty of them on Facebook because hospital lottery gave them away as prizes. I bought it for $25 as I didn't have an old watch to trade and they didn't accept my Gear S3.
Whether they accept the vivoactive series is another question, I'll find out.
I believe you may have mistaken the Vivofit with the Vivoactive.

The Vivoactive4 is a $479.99 MSRP watch.

I traded in a brand-new Vivofit as well, although I think mine is the original.
vivofit.jpg
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
1215 posts
1215 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote: I believe you may have mistaken the Vivofit with the Vivoactive.

The Vivoactive4 is a $479.99 MSRP watch.

I traded in a brand-new Vivofit as well, although I think mine is the original.

vivofit.jpg
Ah yes, my mistake, it was the fit. Did they accept yours?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
5415 posts
5735 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Zaptor99 wrote: Ah yes, my mistake, it was the fit. Did they accept yours?
Yeah, they accepted the Vivofit, the Vivofit Jr, the Vivofit 3, and a Garmin Forerunner :)

Family wanted an upgrade too.
garmins.jpg
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2007
1215 posts
1215 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote: Yeah, they accepted the Vivofit, the Vivofit Jr, the Vivofit 3, and a Garmin Forerunner :)

Family wanted an upgrade too.

garmins.jpg
Wow nice. Good job.
Dec 14, 2005
208 posts
169 upvotes
Ordered end of August. Got my Fold4 but I'm still waiting for my watch5 (black), buds2pro (black), and wireless charger. Anyone else still waiting for the same?