Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] Samsung S21 Ultra 512 gb varient - perkopolis $1922.12

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2021 4:39 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jr. Member
Mar 20, 2018
197 posts
346 upvotes

[Samsung] Samsung S21 Ultra 512 gb varient - perkopolis $1922.12

Hey all,

If you are planning on getting the Samsung s21 series phones, please do yourself a favor and go through Perkopolis if you have it or equivalent.

save yourself 10 percent and the bonus galaxy buds pro and tag are available there as an add on free (automatically done) as well.

Bestbuy has a additional wireless charger as a free bonus in addition to the tag and buds pro. (i dont use this so no point plus id rather have everything shipped to me at once as opposed to receiving a voucher to claim at a later time from Samsung (assuming they have stock etc)

for my Ultra s21 5G 512gb total for phone and buds and tag is 1922.12 after the 189 savings.

also for those who are thinking about trading in, i was told via Samsung Chat that the S series have an additional 300 on top of trade in value and the NOTE series have only additional 200 trade in value. Both can be seen on the Perkopolis website when purchasing the device.

FYI: The Bonus discount (300 - s series, 200 note series) is applied immediately.
Last edited by Delta1585 on Jan 14th, 2021 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
50 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 1, 2004
7581 posts
952 upvotes
$2000 for a phone after savings?
balling ???? during covid??? Face With Tears Of Joy
No wonder there is no price in title
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2019
150 posts
172 upvotes
For the 128gb variant I got 1284.99 which includes the Galaxy Buds Pro and the Galaxy SmartTag.

Got this price using Perkopolis and doing a random trade-in using "Other" "Other" which gives an immediate $200 in savings. Done this in the past without having to send in any phone.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2525 posts
1941 upvotes
Red Flag Deals
I miss these phones. I could text with my Eyes's closed. Yes, my post is useless
Images
  • 20200403_213445.jpg
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 11, 2005
19223 posts
1709 upvotes
Note that the $200 trade in bonus is for *ANYTHING*. IE, buy a phone on Kijiji for $20 and trade it in for $200, or get rid of a 10 year old junker in a drawer.

As long as it has a valid Canadian IMEI, it will be accepted.

Last year I sent in a scratched to hell Nexus 5 for my $200 off, that I would be lucky to get $50 for on Kijiji.

IE - between the free galaxy buds, and the trade in, and the Perkopolis, this is a great deal. I am thinking of upgrading, by trading in an old iPhone in a drawer.
Last edited by brunes on Jan 14th, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
3508 posts
5097 upvotes
Kitchener
chilli604 wrote: I miss these phones. I could text with my Eyes's closed. Yes, my post is useless
I can text with my eyes closed on my iPhone 8... lol
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 64GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 32GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2019
150 posts
172 upvotes
brunes wrote: Note that the $200 trade in bonus is for *ANYTHING*. IE, buy a phone on Kijiji for $20 and trade it in for $200, or get rid of a 10 year old junker in a drawer.

As long as it has a valid Canadian IMEI, it will be accepted.

Last year I sent in a scratched to hell Nexus 5 for my $200 off, that I would be lucky to get $50 for on Kijiji.

IE - between the free galaxy buds, and the trade in, and the Perkopolis, this is a great deal. I am thinking of trading in my S20 Ultra to upgrade.
You don't need to send anything in for the $200 off despite it being a "trade-in"
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 8, 2008
3361 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
chilli604 wrote: I miss these phones. I could text with my Eyes's closed. Yes, my post is useless
I can do that now, just tell google what to text so much faster then typing on those devices
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 11, 2005
19223 posts
1709 upvotes
RFDGuy123 wrote: You don't need to send anything in for the $200 off despite it being a "trade-in"
I can't speak for this year but last year you definitely had to mail it in, they send you a shipping label.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2019
150 posts
172 upvotes
brunes wrote: I can't speak for this year but last year you definitely had to mail it in, they send you a shipping label.
I've done this the past 2 years for the Note releases. The $200 off for the trade in applies at checkout so there is no need to send anything in.
Jr. Member
Dec 1, 2018
161 posts
168 upvotes
brunes wrote: I can't speak for this year but last year you definitely had to mail it in, they send you a shipping label.
I got the shipping label. I didn't ship anything, and so far they said nothing.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2525 posts
1941 upvotes
Red Flag Deals
undacova wrote: I can do that now, just tell google what to text so much faster then typing on those devices
Oh man. I keep forgetting about " talk to speech".

Thanks for the reminder.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 3, 2006
4640 posts
1634 upvotes
RFDGuy123 wrote: For the 128gb variant I got 1284.99 which includes the Galaxy Buds Pro and the Galaxy SmartTag.

Got this price using Perkopolis and doing a random trade-in using "Other" "Other" which gives an immediate $200 in savings. Done this in the past without having to send in any phone.
What IMEI do you use?
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Jr. Member
Sep 22, 2020
162 posts
213 upvotes
CFRTim wrote: $2000 for a phone after savings?
balling ???? during covid??? Face With Tears Of Joy
No wonder there is no price in title
Every Android User with Samsung S100 Extra Premium Prestige Ultra:
They see me ballin’
They hatin'
Patrolling and tryin' to snatch my new Android
Tryin' to snatch my new Android
Tryin' to snatch my new Android
Tryin' to snatch my new Android
Tryin' to snatch my new Android
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 3, 2006
4640 posts
1634 upvotes
RFDGuy123 wrote: I just use all zeroes
Tried that and they offered $0.00.

I have an old G3 that I can still power on. I'll try that instead.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Mar 20, 2018
197 posts
346 upvotes
Edited with a bit more information for viewers like you :)

and also not that it is anything to you but part of it is a gift to me for xmas and my bday and also i'm selling my old phone to recoup some costs.

thanks for caring
CFRTim wrote: $2000 for a phone after savings?
balling ???? during covid??? Face With Tears Of Joy
No wonder there is no price in title
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2019
150 posts
172 upvotes
jcon wrote: Tried that and they offered $0.00.

I have an old G3 that I can still power on. I'll try that instead.
Yes the trade-in value is $0 but you still get the bonus in your shopping cart. Check again.
Sr. Member
Dec 21, 2004
796 posts
154 upvotes
Odd, the S20 FE is not listed under trade-in options. Guess it's not worth more than the $200.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)