Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] SPC/Perkopolis Samsung Sale - A71 $468, S20+ $1131, S20U $1360, N10P $1071, N20 $1190 & N20U $1547..

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2020 1:21 pm
Tags:
Apr 21, 2012
69 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver
brar47 wrote: can someone please confirm if S20 supports dual sim with esim+physical sim? I have searched and found conflicting information. Thank you in advance

This thread states that none of the Samsung s20 supports it in Canada.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Gal ... 949/page/2
Current S20+ user, can confirm the phone doesn't have dual sim and physical+esim, although the latter can be added by an update as I understand.
Feb 7, 2008
858 posts
306 upvotes
Okanagan
BBQ_Fishball wrote: A71 or google pixel 4a? They are almost same price.
I'm shopping between those 2 as well
Aug 14, 2011
32 posts
11 upvotes
TORONTO
verby wrote: I'm shopping between those 2 as well
Both are great midrange phones. A71 for $470 is a solid deal, great screen and decent cameras... Better battery compared to the 4a.
Go for the 4a if you enjoy taking photos, and if you prefer the stock Google experience. I like the call screening and transcript features.
Apr 16, 2011
663 posts
217 upvotes
I purchased the A71 back in May during the SPC 20% off sale. Just a warning the in-screen fingerprint scanner is the worst thing I have ever used. This thing basically works when it wants to and you will find yourself wanting to throw your phone against a wall.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1651 posts
344 upvotes
South Western Ontari…
jronald wrote: I purchased the A71 back in May during the SPC 20% off sale. Just a warning the in-screen fingerprint scanner is the worst thing I have ever used. This thing basically works when it wants to and you will find yourself wanting to throw your phone against a wall.
There goes your $300 lol

Cant you turn it off?
Apr 16, 2011
663 posts
217 upvotes
smrtphur wrote: There goes your $300 lol

Cant you turn it off?
You can but its suppose to be a convenient option instead of typing in a password or using your face. There are times where it just works so well and you wonder why its so inconsistent.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1651 posts
344 upvotes
South Western Ontari…
jronald wrote: You can but its suppose to be a convenient option instead of typing in a password or using your face. There are times where it just works so well and you wonder why its so inconsistent.
Butter fingers! xD when get mine i will play with it. Apparently oneui 2.1 is starting to roll out in canada
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1298 posts
464 upvotes
Midland
jronald wrote: I purchased the A71 back in May during the SPC 20% off sale. Just a warning the in-screen fingerprint scanner is the worst thing I have ever used. This thing basically works when it wants to and you will find yourself wanting to throw your phone against a wall.
You can switch it to pattern as well. Where you draw a pattern to unlock it.,
Feb 7, 2008
858 posts
306 upvotes
Okanagan
apparently when you increase screen sensitivity (in settings) it helps
Jun 7, 2016
33 posts
6 upvotes
Montreal,QC
DC1018 wrote: Current S20+ user, can confirm the phone doesn't have dual sim and physical+esim, although the latter can be added by an update as I understand.
I believe the one support dual sims is the internation version. Which doesnt support 5G. I almost got one like that from fb market lol luckily i backed out on the deal
Jun 7, 2016
33 posts
6 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Thanks OP, missed the one from last time finally decided to pull trigger . Anyone know how long they gonna take to ship to your house?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2004
3114 posts
579 upvotes
Toronto
tomiebayly wrote: Thanks OP, missed the one from last time finally decided to pull trigger . Anyone know how long they gonna take to ship to your house?
Items should be shipped out from their Halton warehouse via FedEx next day.
My Heatware Feedback: Click!
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1651 posts
344 upvotes
South Western Ontari…
DJ Trance AZ wrote: Items should be shipped out from their Halton warehouse via FedEx next day.
I got automated phone call from fedex with tracking #. I thought I would get an email bit weird but w.e lol
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2004
3114 posts
579 upvotes
Toronto
Standard 15% off for Galaxy Note 20/Ultra.
My Heatware Feedback: Click!
Nov 25, 2016
52 posts
11 upvotes
would they give all the perk even if i get from perkpolis?