Expired Hot Deals

[Samsung] SPC/Perkopolis Samsung Sale - A71 $468, S20+ $1131, S20U $1360, N10P $1071, N20 $1190 & N20U $1547..

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2020 1:21 pm
Tags:
Jun 30, 2008
185 posts
114 upvotes
Calgary
ffviii wrote: FYI I just tried to purchase Note 20 Ultra now with SPC link and when i checked out there is no Galaxy Buds live promotion.
I chat with an agent and she confirmed to me that there is no Galaxy Buds promotion since I already have the discount from spc.

Ok Edit number 1: After asking the agent to confirm there is no promotion with partner purchase, she checked with her team and showed me how to get the galaxy buds live with it. Basically you should not click on the "preoder" button, but on the Note 20 Ultra picture and then it will allow to add to cart and choose the promotion item. If you cant get it, better chat with an agent. Do NOT order the phone without getting a galaxy bud in your cart !
Was anyone else able to get this to work for them to get the free buds? I can't seem to get it to work, even after clicking on the note 20 picture there is still only a "preorder" button and no add to cart button. Only way to checkout is through the preorder button and in the cart there is no free buds.
Aug 15, 2009
923 posts
591 upvotes
Montreal
LOUINSTEIN wrote: No because they use different referral links
Hmm tried on Vengo yesterday and when transferred to the partner website my Rakuten button started flashing saying I can have a 1% return on my order. Haven't tried it but I assume it would go through.
Sep 28, 2008
393 posts
91 upvotes
How long does delivery take? They don't really show an estimate or maybe I just missed it
Nov 25, 2017
27 posts
24 upvotes
note 20 ultra vs s20 ultra ? is this offer stackable with the bonus trade in ?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2005
5313 posts
1133 upvotes
Anyone who ordered this got shipping status update other than "Preparing Dispatch"?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2004
3091 posts
561 upvotes
Toronto
mebiuspower wrote: Anyone who ordered this got shipping status update other than "Preparing Dispatch"?

Haha still the same :)
My Heatware Feedback: Click!