Expired Hot Deals

Samsung

SPC works with preorder of Z-FOLD / FLIP - CALL LOCAL SAMSUNG STORE

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2021 10:39 am
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 9, 2021
17 posts
32 upvotes

[Samsung] SPC works with preorder of Z-FOLD / FLIP - CALL LOCAL SAMSUNG STORE

The trade-in Portal isn't working but I called into the samsung store at Eaton's Centre in Toronto and they took the order in verbatim through phone, and I got a receipt in my email.

Z Flip 3 - $1,133.99

Comes with Buds 2 + Wireless charging pad.

I traded in my S20+ and with the extra $200 trade in bonus my entire order came to $565.

All you need to do is buy an SPC card at spccard.ca and give the samsung store rep your SPC number.

Put screenshot of cart to show what I ended up getting (minus the trade-in)
Images
  • Trade in.png
46 replies
Member
Mar 27, 2016
448 posts
405 upvotes
Vancouver
There may be free 1 year Samsung care too?
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2018
1470 posts
1224 upvotes
i tried it myself and only got 622.99:

1259.99 (regular price)
-126 (SPC/Perkopolis)
-200 (Trade-in bonus for Z Flip 3)
-311 (Trade-in for S20 Ultra)
= 622.99
Jr. Member
Sep 9, 2015
126 posts
136 upvotes
don't forget to add $10 off promo code.
The code is copied when you click the link from SPC site.

and you need to manually add free 1 year Samsung care.
Last edited by cg22226 on Aug 11th, 2021 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 9, 2021
17 posts
32 upvotes
Yes the free year, of course. But that is standard for all preorders :)
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 9, 2021
17 posts
32 upvotes
Weird that your ultra would get a lower trade in than mine did. We'll see what happens when I actually go in to the store to purchase lol.

Either way still very good savings!
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 9, 2021
17 posts
32 upvotes
Very true. I did my order in the store so they did all that for me! But yes anyone doing it online should for sure do that!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
3414 posts
3536 upvotes
Montreal
Where do you see extra $200 trade in credit?
Sr. Member
Nov 3, 2010
846 posts
772 upvotes
Their site seems to be getting slammed, anyone know trade-in values for S21 Ultra?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 27, 2018
127 posts
166 upvotes
Coquitlam
I qlso dont see my device's value discounted.
Member
Apr 2, 2011
453 posts
335 upvotes
Montreal
Ambushes wrote: Their site seems to be getting slammed, anyone know trade-in values for S21 Ultra?
I just called the Samsung store and it's 584$.

OP, you gave your phone already?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2011
1528 posts
2412 upvotes
Hell
alwaysasn wrote: The trade-in Portal isn't working but I called into the samsung store at Eaton's Centre in Toronto and they took the order in verbatim through phone, and I got a receipt in my email.

Z Flip 3 - $1,133.99

Comes with Buds 2 + Wireless charging pad.

I traded in my S20+ and with the extra $200 trade in bonus my entire order came to $565.

All you need to do is buy an SPC card at spccard.ca and give the samsung store rep your SPC number.

Put screenshot of cart to show what I ended up getting (minus the trade-in)
Wouldn't an S20 plus fetch more then $365 on open market?
Newbie
Feb 20, 2007
97 posts
267 upvotes
I can I trade in a beater phone to get 200 + 1 dollar(or zero dollars )off?
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 9, 2021
17 posts
32 upvotes
Guyman wrote: I just called the Samsung store and it's 584$.

OP, you gave your phone already?
I didn't give them my phone, but gave them the IMEI and that's what they quoted me!
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 9, 2021
17 posts
32 upvotes
dogdayafter12 wrote: Wouldn't an S20 plus fetch more then $365 on open market?
Not with how scratched up mine is. But because there's no actual cracks it doesn't dock points from the trade in value!!
Member
Apr 2, 2011
453 posts
335 upvotes
Montreal
alwaysasn wrote: I didn't give them my phone, but gave them the IMEI and that's what they quoted me!
The rep explained that the trade in value can change once phone gets traded in.

Did your order have the trade in value deducted?
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 9, 2021
17 posts
32 upvotes
Guyman wrote: The rep explained that the trade in value can change once phone gets traded in.

Did your order have the trade in value deducted?
They always tell you that, which is technically true since the value of phones change. But within a 2-week period having it change more than $20 or so would be shocking.

And yeah he quoted me the whole order.

Top