Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
BMO

Samsung Toronto FC Contest (200km of Toronto BMO Field) (Oct. 30th)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2009 12:02 am
Jun 10, 2009
121 posts
76 upvotes

[BMO] Samsung Toronto FC Contest (200km of Toronto BMO Field) (Oct. 30th)

Entry Form
Contest Rules

[IMG]http://pages.samsung.com/ca/tfc/images/youcouldwin.jpg[/IMG]

PRIZES:
There will be a total of six (6) prizes available to be won, during the Contest Period, one (1) Grand Prize package, one (1) Secondary Prize packages and four (4) Tertiary Prize packages to be awarded as follows:

The Grand Prize package consists of a meet and greet for the winner and three (3) of their friends with two (2) Toronto FC players (specific players to be determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion) to be announced; four (4) Toronto FC Jerseys (specific size and style to be determined at Sponsor's sole discretion); and four (4) Toronto FC Scarves (Approximate Retail Value $3,000.00).

Secondary Prize package consists of one (1) pair of tickets to a Toronto FC game (specific date and seat location to be determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion); two (2) Toronto FC Jerseys (specific size and style to be determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion); and two (2) Toronto FC Scarves (Approximate Retail Value of package $780.00).
Tertiary Prize package consists of one (1) Samsung wireless phone (specific model to be determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion); one (1) Toronto FC Jersey (specific size and style to be determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion); and one (1) Toronto FC Scarf (Approximate Retail Value of package $545.00).

DRAWS:
The potential winner of the Grand Prize will be selected, from among all eligible entries received, by a random draw conducted by the independent judging organization at 11:00 a.m. in Toronto on Tuesday November 10, 2009. The potential winners of Secondary and Tertiary prize packages will be selected, from among all eligible entries received by the end of the respective entry period, by random draws conducted by the independent judging organization at 11:00 a.m. in Toronto, on the second Tuesday of August, September and October during the Contest Period as set forth below. There will be one (1) Secondary Prize package awarded in August and two (2) Tertiary Prize packages awarded in each of the months of September and October, 2009.
Draw Draw Date Entry Deadline
Draw #1 August 11, 2009 Entries received up until 11:59 p.m. ET July 31, 2009
Draw #2 September 8, 2009 Entries received up until 11:59 p.m. ET August 31, 2009
Draw #3 October 13, 2009 Entries received up until 11:59 p.m. ET September 30, 2009
Grand Prize Draw November 10, 2009 Entries received up until 11:59 p.m. ET October 30, 2009

The odds of being selected depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the relevant entry period. Entries not selected in any draw will be carried over to subsequent draw dates.

ELIGIBILITY:
To enter and be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of Ontario, within a two hundred (200) kilometer radius of BMO Field, who has reached the age of majority in Ontario, and who is not an employee of, a member of the immediate family of, or domiciled with an employee of, the Sponsor, its affiliated companies or agents, advertising or promotional agencies, prizing suppliers, and the independent judging organization. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.

Good Luck! :D I hope I win a jersey.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2008
1088 posts
363 upvotes
I hate these contests where you need to live within a certain distance of the GTA! The drive time isn't an issue to me and I would KILL to go to an FC game or the Leafs game for that matter. Is there anyway to get a postage box in Toronto just so I can access these contests? Sad thing about this one is I'm over the distance by 70 km or so :cry:

With all that said, thanks OP and good luck everyone!
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)