Expired Hot Deals

[SATA] Toronto (YYZ) to Lisbon (LIS) Nov-Mar $499 Return

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2014 12:49 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2007
4318 posts
366 upvotes
bigben- wrote: My sorry @ss needs business class. Where dat be?
Just look up the dates you want and then pick Biz Class to see the prices.
From what I remember the cost being, it's not a "deal" really. I'd rather just pay the extra bit and go with BA or AC in that case.
Steven001 wrote: I have bad experience with them.

Delay almost full 24 hours then food not enough for people onboard. I was like WTH?
So the moral of the story is that you'll likely be delayed 24hrs and to bring your own food?
Got it!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 24, 2005
5720 posts
319 upvotes
I just booked this for march via flight centre to get an additional 100 bucks off.

So direct round trip flight to Lisbon was 399.
Jr. Member
Oct 19, 2011
195 posts
36 upvotes
Montreal
xwar wrote: I just booked this for march via flight centre to get an additional 100 bucks off.

So direct round trip flight to Lisbon was 399.
Can't seem to even get Sata on flight centre?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 24, 2005
5720 posts
319 upvotes
portugz wrote: Can't seem to even get Sata on flight centre?
I went to the flight center near my house.

But can also do it over the phone
Sr. Member
Sep 12, 2007
500 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
xwar wrote: I just booked this for march via flight centre to get an additional 100 bucks off.

So direct round trip flight to Lisbon was 399.
Ditto. Great deal.
Newbie
Mar 4, 2014
64 posts
12 upvotes
Canada
so we have to call or go in to book for the extra 100 off that ends today?
Member
Jul 10, 2006
412 posts
101 upvotes
Toronto
$100 off only for adults. No discount for a child ticket. Still have another 1.5 hours until the local offices close for the day.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 25, 2009
4302 posts
1328 upvotes
Moncton
Wow, I didn't realise fish allergy was a real thing (I just assumed people were squeamish). Looks like you can have shellfish, however. Bring a lobster next time and you're all set. :-)

By the way, $476 is a great price for a semi-direct flight to Lisbon (Although winter is obviously low season). You can check out Punta Delgada on Google Streetview. I'm a tad disappointed that the flight is on a A310 and not something ridiculously small like a Q400. Oh well. I guess that privilege will be reserved for St. John's some day.
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2007
4318 posts
366 upvotes
MonctonMan wrote: Wow, I didn't realise fish allergy was a real thing (I just assumed people were squeamish). Looks like you can have shellfish, however. Bring a lobster next time and you're all set. :-)

By the way, $476 is a great price for a semi-direct flight to Lisbon (Although winter is obviously low season). You can check out Punta Delgada on Google Streetview. I'm a tad disappointed that the flight is on a A310 and not something ridiculously small like a Q400. Oh well. I guess that privilege will be reserved for St. John's some day.
Q400 to Europe! Better bring the life rafts and life jackets...

I'm likely using Lisbon as a "base" to get around Spain and possibly Morocco...
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 24, 2005
5720 posts
319 upvotes
IceBlueShoes wrote: Q400 to Europe! Better bring the life rafts and life jackets...

I'm likely using Lisbon as a "base" to get around Spain and possibly Morocco...
I was thinking a week in portugal, then maybe morocco too, until I realized there's an Ebola epidemic going on :\
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 8, 2008
686 posts
88 upvotes
xwar wrote: I was thinking a week in portugal, then maybe morocco too, until I realized there's an Ebola epidemic going on :\
you should be fine in Morocco
Legen...wait for it...dary.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 8, 2008
686 posts
88 upvotes
IceBlueShoes wrote: Q400 to Europe! Better bring the life rafts and life jackets...

I'm likely using Lisbon as a "base" to get around Spain and possibly Morocco...
Same. Flights to Barcelona is $100, Madrid $100, London $70, Paris $80. Flights to Morocco, like Casablanca is like $200! ugh.

March 14-21, Lisbon 14-16, planning for Barcelona 16-20

Got in on the weekend deal. $380 RT. Direct Flight from Toronto, 1 stop coming back (stop is Porta Delgada).
Planes going there: Airbus A310
Planes coming back: 1) A320-100/200 2) A310
Legen...wait for it...dary.
Banned
User avatar
Jul 16, 2003
10398 posts
1464 upvotes
Toronto
Food in Portugal is to die for, and ridiculously affordable. I went to Lisbon last summer and still remember drinking "imperial" (how they call a small draft beer) for $0.90.

Cant wait to go back.
Andre Oliveira - Mortgage Agent
Mortgage Intelligence - FSCO# 10428

Top