Expired Hot Deals

Satya Organic Eczema Relief

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2019 8:55 pm
20 replies
Apr 28, 2019
15 posts
18 upvotes
A health foods store sells this for 18.99 plus tax downtown toronto.
Just buy it.
Mar 28, 2011
675 posts
468 upvotes
Toronto
I read satay organic enema relief...that’s a spicy natural suppository...
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2007
2383 posts
423 upvotes
Thornhill
Addmaa wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 4:13 pm
A health foods store sells this for 18.99 plus tax downtown toronto.
Which health food store is this? I'm interested! ☺️
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2014
4606 posts
1678 upvotes
Would this work differently than suppose shea butter?
Apr 8, 2017
771 posts
456 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
As someone who just started to get bad eczema, anyone else have cheaper/effective recommendations?

want to go on a multi day hike soon but this shit rubbing on my backpack straps is going to make it a chore :/
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Jul 27, 2009
355 posts
27 upvotes
Try bathing in coconut oil . My little one has bad eczema , doctor recommended it . Could give it a try
Jan 26, 2011
449 posts
180 upvotes
Gatineau
OutsideYourWorld wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 11:07 pm
As someone who just started to get bad eczema, anyone else have cheaper/effective recommendations?

want to go on a multi day hike soon but this shit rubbing on my backpack straps is going to make it a chore :/
You have to separate this in two things.

1- prevent an outbreak; for this it helps if you know what triggers it, but for me it is dry Winter air and if I put a light amount of glycerin on my dry but still a bit wet hands after washing them, I have no eczema. You can also use Vaseline which is great if you are starting to have a bit of an outbreak (dry skin, wouldn't work for the "blisters" eczema).

2- to stop an outbreak, you can try vaseline and glycerin again, but if not, your best bet is to get prescription cortisone, ideally one that is mixed in petroleum jelly instead of in a ointment, but again, depends on the trigger.

Good luck!
Apr 8, 2017
771 posts
456 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
BingoRingo wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 12:02 am
You have to separate this in two things.

1- prevent an outbreak; for this it helps if you know what triggers it, but for me it is dry Winter air and if I put a light amount of glycerin on my dry but still a bit wet hands after washing them, I have no eczema. You can also use Vaseline which is great if you are starting to have a bit of an outbreak (dry skin, wouldn't work for the "blisters" eczema).

2- to stop an outbreak, you can try vaseline and glycerin again, but if not, your best bet is to get prescription cortisone, ideally one that is mixed in petroleum jelly instead of in a ointment, but again, depends on the trigger.

Good luck!
Thanks. I honestly don't know what it is. I get it in winter and summer, so can't really be temperatures or pollen... I live down near Vancouver, and get it bad here, but whenever I go north to work it's basically gone. Come back home, it reappears. Maybe humidity? Or my dog, even.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
12262 posts
12140 upvotes
Oakville
OutsideYourWorld wrote:
Jun 17th, 2019 12:09 am
Thanks. I honestly don't know what it is. I get it in winter and summer, so can't really be temperatures or pollen... I live down near Vancouver, and get it bad here, but whenever I go north to work it's basically gone. Come back home, it reappears. Maybe humidity? Or my dog, even.
It could be the foods you eat as well. So keep a note of what you ate the few days before each occurrence to see if there's a pattern.
May 7, 2015
4 posts
11 upvotes
Surrey, BC
This is good advice. I eat essentially nothing but fatty meat now and all my little patches have disappeared. I never had it super bad but going zero carb has been amazing for me. I recommend looking further into dietary changes as well as oxalates and lectins. I find the people that tell me I'm crazy haven't tried it for themselves or just don't have problems processing these things within their gut. Some people have real, legitimate issues with them and continue to suffer by thinking they need to eat more fruit's and vegetables which could possibly be their biggest problem foods.

#meatheals
Apr 28, 2019
15 posts
18 upvotes
Baldwin Naturals, 16 Baldwin Street. Great prices.
Just buy it.
Apr 28, 2019
15 posts
18 upvotes
darksith31 wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 7:53 pm
Which health food store is this? I'm interested! ☺️
Baldwin Naturals, 16 Baldwin Street. Great prices.
Just buy it.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
2582 posts
1431 upvotes
Langley
Thanks OP. I use this stuff regularly.

I was introduced to it from a fellow eczema sufferer, while expensive, it does help.

I have severe eczema, all over my hands, elbows, behind my knees, on my neck, and sadly it's spreading to my face. For people like me it's actually detrimental to my mental health, I am not the person I should be. I envy those with moderate to good skin. I can't even wear a short sleeved tshirt because my eczema is so bad, I feel completely embarrassed.

Those with serious eczema, I doubt this product will cure your condition, but you just have to find what works. In Vancouver, I don't know where to find this stuff cheaper? Anyone with ideas, i'll probably just pull the trigger on this right now.

Not sure why the down votes.

edit; looks like the deal is dead?
Mar 4, 2008
462 posts
68 upvotes
BC
I check in with a naturopath who I find very helpful and extremely knowledgeable who is helping me deal with my 'psoriasis' which I don't really think I have. This naturopath has me taking 4000IU's of vitamin D (which he is a believer in that 1000IU is not enough - which is usually the recommendation), fish oil and using Lanolin oil on dry areas. I've mixed the lanolin oil with vitamin D oil, it's been quite helpful.