Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Locked: SAVE 25% on Optimum Nutrition - 5lb Whey for $59.99!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2015 9:58 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jul 10, 2015
10 posts
21 upvotes
North Vancouver

SAVE 25% on Optimum Nutrition - 5lb Whey for $59.99!

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
25%
Expiry:
July 20, 2015
Crazy Deal on Optimum Nutrition.

Save 25% off the entire Optimum Nutrition line at Vitasave. Use coupon code ON25. This brings the 5lb Gold Standard Whey to $59.99. Lowest I've ever seen it. Free shipping over $70 too!

https://www.vitasave.ca/brands/optimum-nutrition
42 replies
Oct 14, 2013
41 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver
picked up a tub, thanks !
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7214 posts
3554 upvotes
Montreal
that's a good price for ON stuff.

Lacking is flavors choice though.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
1891 posts
241 upvotes
Vancouver
what makes ON better than other proteins?
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
1566 posts
1209 upvotes
You can find 'em for $50 ea with tx and shipping if you buy 2-3 on bodybuilding.com every other month
Jul 21, 2013
856 posts
66 upvotes
ugh just bought 10lb of canadian protein. i prefer this one :(
[OP]
Banned
Jul 10, 2015
10 posts
21 upvotes
North Vancouver
ON protein is the better protein because "Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they're the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we're able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There's no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured." THIS MEANS THE AMOUNT OF PROTEIN YOU READ ON THE LABEL IS ALL ABSORBENT PROTEIN. IT IS ALL READILY AVAILABLE TO YOUR BODY TO UTILIZE AND BREAKDOWN EFFICIENTLY.
Also with reference to our customer database ON Protein is one of the more popular whey proteins in our inventory.
[OP]
Banned
Jul 10, 2015
10 posts
21 upvotes
North Vancouver
Let me know your name. When you place an order on Vitasave say HELLO @LEMONCRYSTALS on your order comments and I'll do my best to get a couple bonus samples and shaker cup in your package for you! :)
[OP]
Banned
Jul 10, 2015
10 posts
21 upvotes
North Vancouver
The online way is the BEST way to save! I'm certain Vitasave will have more offers available for the pickings.
Keep your eyes peeled. I'll be here posting week after week!
[OP]
Banned
Jul 10, 2015
10 posts
21 upvotes
North Vancouver
Because we are Canada-based our shipments will arrive to your doors (if in Canada) anywhere for 3-5 days! Sometimes even two! If you order 4 or more you can recieve 5% off AND any order over 70$ will give you free shipping!
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
1566 posts
1209 upvotes
Its a whey blend with whey isolate as the first ingredient.
[OP]
Banned
Jul 10, 2015
10 posts
21 upvotes
North Vancouver
This protein blend includes not only Whey Protein Isolates, but also Concentrate, and Peptides. This blend encourages the most optimal possibility of absorption especially ideal post-work out.
Jul 19, 2006
690 posts
95 upvotes
They only carry Chocolate Strawberry and Vanilla sadly.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
1566 posts
1209 upvotes
KarinaLemoncrystals wrote: This protein blend includes not only Whey Protein Isolates, but also Concentrate, and Peptides. This blend encourages the most optimal possibility of absorption especially ideal post-work out.
You know... its frowned upon by the RFD community to self promote. You should contact a moderator to see if they are OK with it.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2011
2570 posts
991 upvotes
inb4 lock. there are lots of other proteins that dont use fillers. just check the ingredients and make sure its not amino spiked or creatine spiked. ON is just a popular brand thats all. it used to be dirt cheap then it became more and more popular and the prices skyrocketed. whey is whey, manufacturers buy it for about $10/kg. so its up to you how much extra you wanna pay for a premium brand name. personally, i just buy all my protein at costco. except MP, leanfit and kaizen are good, clean brands.
[OP]
Banned
Jul 10, 2015
10 posts
21 upvotes
North Vancouver
As you can see there is a debate regarding what protein is the best protein. At the end of the day it all simmers down to your preferences and what responds with your body best.
I'm just here hoping to provide all you fellow athletes with an appropriate deal! I hope you find good use of it :)
Mar 18, 2005
428 posts
389 upvotes
Brossard, Qc
KarinaLemoncrystals wrote: As you can see there is a debate regarding what protein is the best protein. At the end of the day it all simmers down to your preferences and what responds with your body best.
I'm just here hoping to provide all you fellow athletes with an appropriate deal! I hope you find good use of it :)
KarinaLemoncrystals, I signed-up for an extra 400 pts which is supposed to give me a $5 discount, but I can no longer add the 400 pts... Only 250, or 700. Any way I can fix this?
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2006
2827 posts
282 upvotes
KarinaLemoncrystals wrote: Crazy Deal on Optimum Nutrition.

Save 25% off the entire Optimum Nutrition line at Vitasave. Use coupon code ON25. This brings the 5lb Gold Standard Whey to $59.99. Lowest I've ever seen it. Free shipping over $70 too!

https://www.vitasave.ca/brands/optimum-nutrition
Lowest you've ever seen it? I guess you haven't been around for too long then!
[OP]
Banned
Jul 10, 2015
10 posts
21 upvotes
North Vancouver
J-Money wrote: KarinaLemoncrystals, I signed-up for an extra 400 pts which is supposed to give me a $5 discount, but I can no longer add the 400 pts... Only 250, or 700. Any way I can fix this?
What you can do J-Money is type out this dilemma into your order comments (in the final steps of the check out) and one of the customer experience reps will assure that you are discounted accordingly. They will sort it all out for you!
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
2068 posts
557 upvotes
Calgary
RFD doesn't condone self promotions (businesses) here in the Hot Deals forum.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)