Expired Coupons

Save $3 On Any Ziploc Brand Bags Or Containers Expirery March 31st, 2022

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2022 1:54 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1388 posts
1367 upvotes
I stopped using the coupon cause my stockpile is getting too large.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1739 posts
1280 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Thanks for the coupon
I guess you can use the coupon in multiple times as long as you make separate transactions?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
9753 posts
17945 upvotes
Montreal
earthpetal wrote: Thanks for the coupon
I guess you can use the coupon in multiple times as long as you make separate transactions?
It depends on the coupon policy of where you shop. Some stores accept multiple coupons per transaction.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1074 posts
1326 upvotes
Walmart in Ontario has mini and extra small ZipLoc containers (packs of 8) for $3.00.

By some miracle, they allowed me to use the coupons on them. I guess if they were $2.99 they'd have given me the same hassle that SDM did where they claim they'd "owe me $0.01" even though it's in their policy to match the coupon value with the price of the item, as well as the fact that I still owe $0.40 in tax...
Feb 11, 2007
902 posts
597 upvotes
Toronto
Shoppers Drug Mart flyer for February 5 - 10 says the snack and sandwich sized Ziploc bags will be $2.49.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6114 posts
957 upvotes
Bump for sale price $2.49 / 40 pack at shoppers - starts today.
Feb 4, 2022
8 posts
11 upvotes
Arrow wrote: Bump for sale price $2.49 / 40 pack at shoppers - starts today.
Thanks for this and to the OP.
Oct 1, 2003
748 posts
530 upvotes
Vancouver
AMEXisamoistturd.jpg
AMEXisastinkyturd.jpg

***VANCOUVER AREA***

This is at London Drugs.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5116 posts
5451 upvotes
GTA
Just noticed on Flipp, SDM GTA ... $2.49 sale is back and ends today, Thursday, Feb 24th:

Ziploc Snack, Sandwich Bags (40's) $2.49

@kiiaal or others, any insight on SDM ... whether it will be a challenge redeeming, with price being lower than $3 coupon?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
9753 posts
17945 upvotes
Montreal
mzmoney wrote: Just noticed on Flipp, SDM GTA ... $2.49 sale is back and ends today, Thursday, Feb 24th:

Ziploc Snack, Sandwich Bags (40's) $2.49

@kiiaal or others, any insight on SDM ... whether it will be a challenge redeeming, with price being lower than $3 coupon?
No problem. The sale comes back every two weeks.
They are supposed to lower the price of the coupon to $2.49 YMMV because of the high turn-over at SDM, some cashiers might not know how and just invent a new rule on the spot to deny the coupon.

Edit: corrected price of the coupon.
Last edited by Temporel on Feb 24th, 2022 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5116 posts
5451 upvotes
GTA
Temporel wrote: No problem. The sale comes back every two weeks.
They are supposed to lower the price of the coupon to $2.99 YMMV because of the high turn-over at SDM, some cashiers might not know how and just invent a new rule on the spot to deny the coupon.
You mean lower the price of the coupon to $2.49, same as sale price ... and, we pay tax on the $2.49?

Seems like in the past, I have seen 'Product Voucher' on receipt when it truly is free and no tax, and something else when it's $x.xx off whereby taxes are on the sale price (before coupon).

Guess, it's YMMV with SDM and cashier!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
9753 posts
17945 upvotes
Montreal
mzmoney wrote: You mean lower the price of the coupon to $2.49, same as sale price ... and, we pay tax on the $2.49?

Seems like in the past, I have seen 'Product Voucher' on receipt when it truly is free and no tax, and something else when it's $x.xx off whereby taxes are on the sale price (before coupon).

Guess, it's YMMV with SDM and cashier!
You are right, depending on how the coupon is entered, you might pay the taxes, or not.
It demands even more competence on the cashier's part.

The coupon says that all taxes must be paid by the consumer though. Neutral Face
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5116 posts
5451 upvotes
GTA
Temporel wrote: You are right, depending on how the coupon is entered, you might pay the taxes, or not.
It demands even more competence on the cashier's part.

The coupon says that all taxes must be paid by the consumer though. Neutral Face
Thanks @Temporel! This coupon is so wordy (even though printing it large enough is a whole other story), I forgot what it says. lol

It's almost easier when the coupon is slightly more than the price!

Ended up getting a 40 sandwich box (Grip'n Seal Technology) at Rexall this week for $3.49 reg price and paying .94 total, since had 2 targeted Be Well Offers = 15,000 in points, worth $6.

Ready for the next snowstorm?!
Oct 1, 2003
748 posts
530 upvotes
Vancouver
***VANCOUVER AREA ONLY***

This is at London Drugs. Only in BC.

Not great, but it is the best I can find for now. It is also good if you were looking to get these containers.

AMEXismoistTURD.jpg
AMEXispieceofCRAP.jpg
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
9753 posts
17945 upvotes
Montreal
This week at SuperC until March 23rd.

Screenshot (2510).png
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1937 posts
1016 upvotes
Midland
Temporel wrote: This week at SuperC until March 23rd.

Screenshot (2510).png
This same sale also applies to the current Loblaws flyer for this upcoming week (end March 23)
Oct 1, 2003
748 posts
530 upvotes
Vancouver
joe2k1 wrote: This same sale also applies to the current Loblaws flyer for this upcoming week (end March 23)
Checked out flyer for my local Loblaws (Vancouver) and saw this:

AMEXisastinkyturdy.JPG

Wow! actually better at Loblaws, then I was wondering if it was a regional thing. So, I checked out the same flyer for GTA and saw this!

AMEXisastinkyturd.JPG

What the Christ, eh!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1937 posts
1016 upvotes
Midland
doobievibes wrote: Checked out flyer for my local Loblaws (Vancouver) and saw this:

Wow! actually better at Loblaws, then I was wondering if it was a regional thing. So, I checked out the same flyer for GTA and saw this!

What the Christ, eh!
How much is your Royale toilet paper(12 rolls commonly sold at shoppers), I think our average is 5.49. I heard it’s much higher in BC.

That’s a great price with only 1.5 weeks until this coupon expires that’s a great stock up price.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
5368 posts
6439 upvotes
GTA
doobievibes wrote: ***VANCOUVER AREA ONLY***

This is at London Drugs. Only in BC.

Not great, but it is the best I can find for now. It is also good if you were looking to get these containers.

AMEXismoistTURD.jpg

AMEXispieceofCRAP.jpg
Freshco sells the Our Compliments brand of round containers for $2, less than half the cost. The lids are interchangeable as well so you don't have to be bothered to match them up if you own both brands.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
9753 posts
17945 upvotes
Montreal
The $3 coupon expires TODAY!

Ziplock (90 units) on sale for $3.99 at SDM/Pharmaprix

Screenshot (2577).png