Expired Hot Deals

[Save On Foods] Get $10 of Save-on-Foods gift card when buying $20 worth of certain items eg Liberte yoghurt, Nature Valley granola bars

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2021 4:21 pm
[OP]
Aug 13, 2015
342 posts
480 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Save On Foods] Get $10 of Save-on-Foods gift card when buying $20 worth of certain items eg Liberte yoghurt, Nature Valley granola bars

I tried to search if this deal had been posted elsewhere in RfD, but can't find it so I hope this is not a duplicate.
See attached, this is from Save on Foods flyer in Vancouver BC, ending Feb 3, 2021.

I participated in this promo last year, and I did get the $10 in the mail (many weeks later).

Good deal for me, since a 750 gr tub of Liberte Greek yoghurt is on sale for $4.99, and with this deal, I essentially got it for half of that.
I bought 4 tubs of Liberte yoghurt + 1 box of granola bars to make sure I exceeded the $20 threshold. Then I uploaded the receipt here https://www.savewithsof.ca/

Thanks to @raskal - the website savewithsof.ca says the ending data is Feb 17, 2021
BUT: T&C says only 500 gift cards available

Offer is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Yukon. One (1) Gift Card per validated Receipt. Only five hundred (500) Gift Cards available.
Images
  • Save On Foods Get GC.PNG
Last edited by adaniel on Feb 1st, 2021 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3898 posts
5047 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
that ad is not in my flyer (Fraser Valley)

the website savewithsof.ca says the ending data is Feb 17, 2021
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1280 posts
1423 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Yeah superstore has the same deal going. It's great if you can combine it with coupons and C51 since it's almost free. Superstore did it with PC Points which most people collect, but not everyone.
[OP]
Aug 13, 2015
342 posts
480 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
raskal wrote: that ad is not in my flyer (Fraser Valley)

the website savewithsof.ca says the ending data is Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for this (I've incorporated this into the OP), it made me look into the T&C.
While there is an end date, the T&C says there are only 500 gift cards available, I guess this is on a first come first serve basis.

T&C also says, "Offer is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Yukon" - so you should qualify even if the promo is not in the Fraser Valley flyer so long you meet the other requirements.
Feb 23, 2014
976 posts
471 upvotes
Are the qualifying items tagged on the shelf? Ie more options than just yogurt?
[OP]
Aug 13, 2015
342 posts
480 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
paul29m wrote: Are the qualifying items tagged on the shelf? Ie more options than just yogurt?
Not tagged on shelf AFAIK, but see the screenshot in the OP to see the list of qualifying products, or here.