Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Save on Shipping with Canada Post!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2019 8:01 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2003
1897 posts
187 upvotes
Vancouver
Shaf wrote:Thanks! I applied and do have a consulting business. I am not able to sign up for the extra 2% - I get the error "Password is in exception table". Anyone have the same issue?
I think that just meant you are using a 'common' password and you're supposed to use something more unique.
Aug 8, 2004
244 posts
You guys signing up for the 2% should do a comparison of what the web says vs. what they say at the counter. I'm always checking the web against various US zips, and every time I go to the counter to send the package the lady charges me around 5 less than what the web says, every time. I don't think it's her, I wonder if there's a fudge factor built into the web tools... at any rate, I don't trust them!
Feb 3, 2005
289 posts
32 upvotes
good post! just signed up. thanks jokerr.
Feb 5, 2005
158 posts
I just shipped 3 packages via Expedited inside Canada and each one was 2.2 KG and it only cost me $6.60. Just wondering, on the bill, does it hae to show 5% off or is that already inegrated in the price shown?

Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5111 posts
1331 upvotes
Toronto
so i signed up for a ventureone card...now when do i get an actual card? will they auto-send u a card after u signed up a few weeks later...or do u still need to apply for one. I've got the email from cp with the login info etc. to OBC...
'11 DC MLF Iikka Pro | Bauer Supreme 1S LE/Bauer Vapor X2.7
'18 Union Flite Pro Red | Bauer Supreme 2S Gloves
'08 K2 T1 | CCM Tacks 9040
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8029 posts
1668 upvotes
There is no 5% off to Can destination, V1 card allows use of Expedited (not available to non v1 sender) that includes insurance(normally $1) and is quicker(supposedly). WHen you do get the discount it isn't a seperate amount, the price is just reducced.
Feb 5, 2005
158 posts
zoro69 wrote:There is no 5% off to Can destination, V1 card allows use of Expedited (not available to non v1 sender) that includes insurance(normally $1) and is quicker(supposedly)
So the 5% off is for Expedited/Registered/XpressPost oustide Canada?

Cheers
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8029 posts
1668 upvotes
Its 5% off in Canada for the other stuff - xpresspost, priority, whatever else is there. But "expedited" only exists as a commercial service. Without v1 card it isn't an option that can be used. Expedited outside of Canada is 5% off the reg price with v1 card.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1843 posts
140 upvotes
Gamer101 wrote:I just shipped 3 packages via Expedited inside Canada and each one was 2.2 KG and it only cost me $6.60. Just wondering, on the bill, does it hae to show 5% off or is that already inegrated in the price shown?

Thanks

$6 so cheap? to where?
Nov 16, 2003
546 posts
7 upvotes
Montreal
So if I were to use the electronic method, and print off my own shipping waybills, and everything, I would still need to stand in line at a post office for what reason?

Would it be possible to drop the package in a mail box since its already charged me?
.ACMD eht setaloiv siht gnidaeR
Jan 1, 2004
543 posts
Toronto
nuclearsnake2 wrote:So if I were to use the electronic method, and print off my own shipping waybills, and everything, I would still need to stand in line at a post office for what reason?

Would it be possible to drop the package in a mail box since its already charged me?
yes you can. when you print the label, you will see
the instructions that can answer your question :)
Nov 16, 2003
546 posts
7 upvotes
Montreal
dba4orcl wrote:yes you can. when you print the label, you will see
the instructions that can answer your question :)
Perfect. Much thanks.
.ACMD eht setaloiv siht gnidaeR
Feb 5, 2005
158 posts
excel wrote:$6 so cheap? to where?
Toronto --> Windsor. Same Province.