Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Save on Shipping with Canada Post!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 15th, 2019 8:01 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2003
1884 posts
180 upvotes
Vancouver
Shaf wrote:Thanks! I applied and do have a consulting business. I am not able to sign up for the extra 2% - I get the error "Password is in exception table". Anyone have the same issue?
I think that just meant you are using a 'common' password and you're supposed to use something more unique.
Aug 8, 2004
244 posts
You guys signing up for the 2% should do a comparison of what the web says vs. what they say at the counter. I'm always checking the web against various US zips, and every time I go to the counter to send the package the lady charges me around 5 less than what the web says, every time. I don't think it's her, I wonder if there's a fudge factor built into the web tools... at any rate, I don't trust them!
Feb 3, 2005
288 posts
32 upvotes
good post! just signed up. thanks jokerr.
Feb 5, 2005
158 posts
I just shipped 3 packages via Expedited inside Canada and each one was 2.2 KG and it only cost me $6.60. Just wondering, on the bill, does it hae to show 5% off or is that already inegrated in the price shown?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2002
4929 posts
1100 upvotes
Toronto
so i signed up for a ventureone card...now when do i get an actual card? will they auto-send u a card after u signed up a few weeks later...or do u still need to apply for one. I've got the email from cp with the login info etc. to OBC...
'11 DC MLF Iikka Pro
'18 Union Flite Pro Red
'08 K2 T1
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
7704 posts
1331 upvotes
There is no 5% off to Can destination, V1 card allows use of Expedited (not available to non v1 sender) that includes insurance(normally $1) and is quicker(supposedly). WHen you do get the discount it isn't a seperate amount, the price is just reducced.
Feb 5, 2005
158 posts
zoro69 wrote:There is no 5% off to Can destination, V1 card allows use of Expedited (not available to non v1 sender) that includes insurance(normally $1) and is quicker(supposedly)
So the 5% off is for Expedited/Registered/XpressPost oustide Canada?

Cheers
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
7704 posts
1331 upvotes
Its 5% off in Canada for the other stuff - xpresspost, priority, whatever else is there. But "expedited" only exists as a commercial service. Without v1 card it isn't an option that can be used. Expedited outside of Canada is 5% off the reg price with v1 card.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1813 posts
128 upvotes
Gamer101 wrote:I just shipped 3 packages via Expedited inside Canada and each one was 2.2 KG and it only cost me $6.60. Just wondering, on the bill, does it hae to show 5% off or is that already inegrated in the price shown?

Thanks

$6 so cheap? to where?
Nov 16, 2003
542 posts
7 upvotes
Montreal
So if I were to use the electronic method, and print off my own shipping waybills, and everything, I would still need to stand in line at a post office for what reason?

Would it be possible to drop the package in a mail box since its already charged me?
.ACMD eht setaloiv siht gnidaeR
Jan 1, 2004
543 posts
Toronto
nuclearsnake2 wrote:So if I were to use the electronic method, and print off my own shipping waybills, and everything, I would still need to stand in line at a post office for what reason?

Would it be possible to drop the package in a mail box since its already charged me?
yes you can. when you print the label, you will see
the instructions that can answer your question :)
Nov 16, 2003
542 posts
7 upvotes
Montreal
dba4orcl wrote:yes you can. when you print the label, you will see
the instructions that can answer your question :)
Perfect. Much thanks.
.ACMD eht setaloiv siht gnidaeR
Feb 5, 2005
158 posts
excel wrote:$6 so cheap? to where?
Toronto --> Windsor. Same Province.