Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Savoz.me] [Sponsored] 20% off your first grocery order plus a chance to win $500 with www.savoz.me (Ont only)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 5:24 pm
Verified Rep
Sep 15, 2020
11 posts
3 upvotes
Hi there,
Those are non-medical 3ply disposable face mask.
Verified Rep
Sep 15, 2020
11 posts
3 upvotes
If we are out of stock of something which you have ordered ,our customer service team will reach out to you to get an approval on substitutes from you, and you wish to cancel that item we will process refund immediately.
Also if you are not happy with the product you receive and you like to return and get refund, we do same.

Refund amount shows in your account within 5-7 bussiness days.
Jul 16, 2020
130 posts
23 upvotes
will my referral link help my frd can 20% off on order as well?
Jul 16, 2020
130 posts
23 upvotes
RedFlagDeals.com wrote: Delivery Area: Ontario Golden Horseshoe and London

Contest: All discounted orders will have a chance to win $500 in groceries purchased on https://www.savoz.me. Just enter coupon code 20%OFF on the payment page after selecting checkout.

Amazing reasons to shop Savoz.me now:
  • Wholesale Price Groceries
  • Unlimited Free Delivery
  • No Membership Fees
  • No Service Fee
  • No Tipping
  • No Hidden Cost
  • No Retail Mark ups
  • Contactless Delivery to your Doorstep
  • Share and Earn cash up to $2.00 per order
  • https://www.savoz.me

If you're having trouble seeing the links in this post, you may need to disable your adblocker.
MIn of $50 purchase is required!!!
Jul 16, 2020
130 posts
23 upvotes
some of the prices are like wholesale prices, some aren't

Good to those who like to use it often
Verified Rep
Sep 15, 2020
11 posts
3 upvotes
Thank you for spreading the word, we will be sending you $5 coupon to your Savoz account
Yes most of our items are wholesale prices including daily essential like bread, egg, milk, sugar, flour, oil but don't forget we send it to you with no delivery chargesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Anyways thanks again for Registration with Savoz.me. hope you will enjoy your $5 coupon.
Jul 16, 2020
130 posts
23 upvotes
SavozSupport wrote: Thank you for spreading the word, we will be sending you $5 coupon to your Savoz account
Yes most of our items are wholesale prices including daily essential like bread, egg, milk, sugar, flour, oil but don't forget we send it to you with no delivery chargesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Anyways thanks again for Registration with Savoz.me. hope you will enjoy your $5 coupon.
Is the code member specific ? Could I share the code to a friend?
Verified Rep
Sep 15, 2020
11 posts
3 upvotes
yes, you can share the code with your friend too.
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2013
1145 posts
643 upvotes
SW ON
Has anyone received their order yet?
Jul 16, 2020
130 posts
23 upvotes
SavozSupport wrote: Thank you for spreading the word, we will be sending you $5 coupon to your Savoz account

does it stackable with the 20% code?
Verified Rep
Sep 15, 2020
11 posts
3 upvotes
You can redeem 1 at a time.
Jan 20, 2019
126 posts
219 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Why downvotes ppl? Just placed an order and groceries delivered at home. No delivery fee and 20%OFF.
Jul 22, 2020
259 posts
28 upvotes
trigger0 wrote: Did you mean Grammarly?
Did you mean spellcheck? Thinking Face Face With Tears Of Joy This is why i love rfd! People take the time to help others on here... Face With Tears Of Joy
Hugging Face

I just wish there was a better way to read and reply rather than scrolling thru pages... Has anyone used those RSS apps like TapATalk etc?
Feb 4, 2017
60 posts
43 upvotes
Here is my negative experience so far with Savoy.me:

- Last night I placed a ~$100 order to be shipped to London;
- I was offered and selected to receive my order between 8 AM & 12 PM today;
- The time window came and went, and nothing was received, nor was there any communications from them to advise me of a problem;
- I contacted them through chat, and all they would do was apologize and say that the order would now arrive before 6PM. No reason was given for the delay;
- As I write this, nothing has been received.

So far I would NOT recommend this service to anyone. Not delivering the order as offered AND not advising me of the situation is inexcusable.

Too bad...

"All that glitters is not gold"!!
Jul 31, 2004
266 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
Deals4me2eh wrote: Here is my negative experience so far with Savoy.me:

- Last night I placed a ~$100 order to be shipped to London;
- I was offered and selected to receive my order between 8 AM & 12 PM today;
- The time window came and went, and nothing was received, nor was there any communications from them to advise me of a problem;
- I contacted them through chat, and all they would do was apologize and say that the order would now arrive before 6PM. No reason was given for the delay;
- As I write this, nothing has been received.

So far I would NOT recommend this service to anyone. Not delivering the order as offered AND not advising me of the situation is inexcusable.

Too bad...

"All that glitters is not gold"!!
hmm.. I made an order last night for $50 with the 8-noon window and it's now 1:35pm and no show.. and I live close to downtown Toronto. I saw someone post that they received their diapers from these guys so thought I'd give this a try to see what happens. Not looking good. Nobody replies to the online chat.. I just called in and they said it's on route and should arrive by 3pm.. 1:42 now.