Freebies

Scale Computing Platform (VMware alternative)

Free Fitbit Versa 3 if you buy/specify/advise Virtual Machines & talk 20 minutes

[OP]
Jan 7, 2007
238 posts
393 upvotes
Ottawa

Free Fitbit Versa 3 if you buy/specify/advise Virtual Machines & talk 20 minutes

Deal Link:
Price:
$0
Savings:
100%
Retailer:
Scale Computing Platform (VMware alternative)
"Broadcom recently announced its $61 billion plan to acquire VMware leaving many current VMware customers worried what the future will hold for the technology they depend on.
Scale Computing Platform is the industry-leading VMware alternative, offering customers the shortest path to affordable virtualization that's easy to deploy, easy to manage, and easy to scale.
Discover how your day-to-day could be less stressful. We'll give you a Fitbit Versa 3 ($230) for a 20-minute call to discuss your options. With SC//Platform and FitBit Versa 3, you'll pair cutting-edge virtualization technology with cutting-edge wellness technology for a stress-free-summer."
​​
7 replies
Nov 23, 2021
19 posts
12 upvotes
*Residents outside of USA may not be eligible for the Theragun giveaway. Cash equivalent giveaways are available in many regions. To see if you qualify please reach out to [email protected].

Above line was found under the submission form. I'm assuming that they previously were giving away Theraguns for this before switching to Versa. If anybody goes through this, more info would be useful!
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1502 posts
538 upvotes
previously march madness free tcl 32 inch 4k but that was only US customers so they will pick and choose depending on your email address, size of company and employees like many do for larger gifts so YMMV
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
2895 posts
2125 upvotes
I’d like a smartwatch for free too… how do I kill 20 minutes of their time without sounding like I don’t know what I’m talking about to get one and will they ship it to Canada?
Sep 16, 2020
59 posts
55 upvotes
toronto
You need to provide them your business email in order to book.
Aug 10, 2019
32 posts
4 upvotes
Month ago got email invite from them in my work account email
Agreed to attend presentation based on the free massage device will be send after.
Attended presentation online for one hour instead of 30 Minutes.
Wasted 1 hour for Nada
After my boss look at they emails got told by him ( he is ex-intelligence officer) he would not trust them near his latrine much less any security they peddling…
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1836 posts
2141 upvotes
LOL You have to talk to some guy for 30 minutes if I understand right. He will surely vet who is there for the freebie and end the call if he's suspicious.