Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

[Scarborough Town Centre] Free $100 STC Gift Card Bonus with a minimum $1,000 STC Gift Card Purchase (Nov. 22 only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2018 7:10 am
Feb 18, 2018
403 posts
585 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: Had you arrived at 9, you would have been out in 20 minutes. Seriously, the line wasn't that long. I can't even imagine what you're telling me lol
I was there twice today.

I don't like wireless because it seems like a security risk. So is pre-loading, from a safety stand point, I don't think it stands with sort of the way this industry works (no one does that). Yeah it would have been nice but you have to worry about employee theft too. Pre-loaded cards? Ouch.

At all times, I saw a corded-line that people joined and stayed in. It was quite long. Beyond that, I guess you'd be standing in a line on your own. Even then, I always saw staff at the back of the line, talking to people, handing out the cards so they could pre-write their order.
That was also smart / an attempt to speed up the process. Schmeh, I don't really see a lot they could have changed. Longer hours lol
Ya went at 2:40 was driving away by 4 just over a hour line was what I was expecting. Didn’t get vip or anything only did $1000 since I don’t normally spend all that much anyway but this promo plus like say a large tv or new phone would be great to stack at the Best Buy or the source
Jul 21, 2015
118 posts
23 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
DaVibe wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2018 10:40 pm
Had you arrived at 9, you would have been out in 20 minutes. Seriously, the line wasn't that long. I can't even imagine what you're telling me lol
I was there twice today.

I don't like wireless because it seems like a security risk. So is pre-loading, from a safety stand point, I don't think it stands with sort of the way this industry works (no one does that). Yeah it would have been nice but you have to worry about employee theft too. Pre-loaded cards? Ouch.

At all times, I saw a corded-line that people joined and stayed in. It was quite long. Beyond that, I guess you'd be standing in a line on your own. Even then, I always saw staff at the back of the line, talking to people, handing out the cards so they could pre-write their order.
That was also smart / an attempt to speed up the process. Schmeh, I don't really see a lot they could have changed. Longer hours lol
I was there at 10 I left at 1. The line started off at justice unless u were buying 5k there was no way u could leave in 20mins
Jul 21, 2015
118 posts
23 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
DaVibe wrote:
Had you arrived at 9, you would have been out in 20 minutes. Seriously, the line wasn't that long. I can't even imagine what you're telling me lol
I was there twice today.

I was there at 10 I left at 1. The line started off at justice unless u were buying 5k there was no way u could leave in 20mins
Jul 21, 2015
118 posts
23 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
DaVibe wrote:
I was there twice today.

Jul 21, 2015
118 posts
23 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
DaVibe wrote:
I was there twice today.

Jul 21, 2015
118 posts
23 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
DaVibe wrote:
I was there twice today.

Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
15991 posts
3113 upvotes
Toronto
bobobaby wrote:
Nov 22nd, 2018 11:51 pm
I'm dead serious! I was out of there and home before 10am lol
So basically I woke up, headed over (I don't live far). Was there after 9am. There were 2 lines but at the front of the line, they asked you how much you're spending. I just told her I'm still thinking (because I was), so I went into the right line (which was for "everyone"). I was probably 15 or 20 back ... they took from the left, they took from the right, back and forth. 2 managers at the front on and off, helping to move customers to the next open cashier.
Bought my card, gone. When I turned around (when I was done) the line was HUGE. Seriously, everyone came at 10 I guess.
RedFlagDeals addict
Nov 11, 2006
680 posts
245 upvotes
Same deal is being offered at Square One in Mississauga. Valid on November 22nd AND November 23rd.

Edit: Oops. Looks like they're sold out too.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
7621 posts
1392 upvotes
If it's anything like last year, they probably won't be doing the promotion at full value. Last year on Black Friday, it was only 5% back