Toronto

[SCENE Rewards] Check Your email-$200 SCENE rewards/open Scotiabank account

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 31, 2018
Retailer:
SCENE Rewards
More offers from SCENE Rewards
Check your email, just found and offer from Scene. It's for current Scene members, open an Scotialbank account get 20000 points ($200 rewards)

Basically open an account, have a direct (payroll) deposit or two pre-authorized (min $25, each) payments clear once per 12 consecutive months

For those of you who don't know, Scene points can also be redeemed at many restaurants.

Here is the details:

~ To qualify for this offer, a new Scotia OneTM Account or Basic Banking Plan ("Eligible Account") must be opened between February 23, 2018 and March 31, 2018. The Eligible Account must be opened in the name of the individual to whom this letter is addressed. Customers must obtain a SCENE ScotiaCard® debit card when opening their Eligible Account and accounts must be attached to a valid SCENE membership. You will earn 20,000 SCENE points for your SCENE membership account for setting up a pre-authorized payroll or a minimum of two (2) pre-authorized transactions for a minimum of $25 per transaction through your Eligible Account. Your payroll or per-authorized transactions must clear your Eligible Account within 60 days of opening your Eligible Account. All pre-authorized transactions must clear the Eligible Account at least once per month for twelve (12) consecutive months in order to qualify. A total of 20,000 SCENE points (split into two increments of 5,000 and 15,000) will be added to your SCENE membership account no later than 3 statement cycles after your pre-authorized transaction have cleared your account.
Multi Millionaire in Points
4 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2006
2101 posts
228 upvotes
OTTAWA, Canada
Nothing here, but I’ll watch out for something

I updated my email preferences to get emails from scotiabank
Last edited by demanche on Feb 24th, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1673 posts
1395 upvotes
Toronto
demanche wrote: Nothing here, but I’ll watch out for something
I founded under the promotions tab in my gmail, it was sent out on the 23rd.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1673 posts
1395 upvotes
Toronto
Hmmmmmm, how is this post negative ??? What caused them to make that click :/
Not that I really care about down-votes, just interested to know what exactly motivated them to make that decision for this particular post.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2013
1030 posts
638 upvotes
Toronto
FoMoHotDeals wrote: Hmmmmmm, how is this post negative ??? What caused them to make that click :/
Not that I really care about down-votes, just interested to know what exactly motivated them to make that decision for this particular post.
I can think of 1 thing.. Scotiabank offered $300 cash last year for the same thing (and likely will again soon) and it's monumentally better. Also the $300 cash offer didn't require holding the account for 12 months