Expired Hot Deals

[Schwartz's Deli] In Montreal and Like Meat? Smoked-Meat Sandwich, Fries, Coke @ Schwartz's Deli for $1.09 on Tuesday (11am-2pm)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2018 7:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2540 posts
958 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
toy187 wrote: Hey mods, why was this moved to expired? This is happening from 11am to 2pm... today!
I wonder why it was moved? I asked the mod who moved it...only another hour anyway.
So let it be e-mailed...so let it be done!
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
4546 posts
6625 upvotes
Montreal
TheHans wrote: I wonder why it was moved? I asked the mod who moved it...only another hour anyway.
Céline complained that she was going to lose too much money! Face With Tears Of Joy
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten. - Benjamin Franklin
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
2540 posts
958 upvotes
Beautiful B.C.
Temporel wrote: Céline complained that she was going to lose too much money! Face With Tears Of Joy
Haha...maybe it was my fault. I said the deal expired on November 20, which it does. Maybe that's why...I wish someone would post his/her experience there today! I like to live vicariously through people who frequent delis.
So let it be e-mailed...so let it be done!
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1890 posts
638 upvotes
Montréal, QC
OMG I missed that!
May 31, 2016
496 posts
453 upvotes
tark514 wrote: Pretty sure he meant the line up before this promotion. Swartz has a almost permanent lineup. This promo will make the line at least 3x longer.
That's exactly what I meant. Not sure how it could be taken the other way.