Deal Link:
Savings:
70% off
Retailer:
Scotch and Soda
Scotch and Soda 70% off 2020 Spring Collection
Men's and women's fashions.

Link: https://www.scotch-soda.com/ca/en/sale
*Price as marked. Scotch & Soda does not provide price adjustments on prior purchases.

Free standard shipping and returns for all Canadian orders.

Online orders cannot be returned to stores. Store purchases can only be returned at one of our retail stores.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1180 posts
757 upvotes
Montreal
Didn't pull the trigger but looks like a good deal. Might still though... Thanked.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8343 posts
3039 upvotes
Toronto
I really love this brand, nothing for me this time though.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1062 posts
336 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks!....in for a bunch. One of my favorite brands.
Dec 21, 2009
430 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Any idea how these fit?

Slim? Long?

I'm 5'8 and 140 so usually get a small but sometimes can find clothes to be way too long
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1062 posts
336 upvotes
Vancouver
bbmello wrote: Any idea how these fit?

Slim? Long?

I'm 5'8 and 140 so usually get a small but sometimes can find clothes to be way too long
I'm 5'7'' and 160 lbs with athletic build, and I fit a Large t-shirt and medium jacket. I find the fit of the jackets and shirts to be pretty standard in terms of length. These are more fitted than most North American brands though. This is a similar fit to other similar European brands like Nudie.

I do find the waist measurements are quite vanity sized though (as opposed to true to size), which is pretty standard for most brands these days. I fit a 30'' waist in this brand, and it's still a little loose.
Feb 5, 2012
48 posts
55 upvotes
bbmello wrote: Any idea how these fit?

Slim? Long?

I find their clothes are more slim fitting. Love their clothes but I've found some of their fits are definitely not as flattering for certain body types. They're very hit-or-miss for me; I usually can just order something online and be fine with it, but with this brand I often have to try on most things due to the construction of their clothes (I think) - have found a lot of their items are not as stretchy/forgiving often.
(I'm 5'6 170lb dadbod in the making, and fit their medium-large tops. Find it difficult to find pants worth buying here due to my height)
Mar 2, 2009
507 posts
246 upvotes
Tried to apply newsletter10% coupon but would not accept it.

Anyone managed to use it?
Nov 21, 2018
4 posts
derdev wrote: Tried to apply newsletter10% coupon but would not accept it.

same thing for me, must not let you apply it to sale items
Feb 16, 2018
261 posts
109 upvotes
What is so good about this brand? Never heard of it
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1062 posts
336 upvotes
Vancouver
derdev wrote: Tried to apply newsletter10% coupon but would not accept it.

Didn't work for me. Probably not for items that are already 70% off. Their site actually works. Footlocker should take notes.
Jan 6, 2015
126 posts
40 upvotes
Québec
kevinc999 wrote: What is so good about this brand? Never heard of it
Love the pants and shirt/sweaters from S&S. Lots of overpriced stuff as you can see, but when the Jeans go on sale i used to buy them. -Ex Hudson Bay employee.
Mar 17, 2018
12 posts
2 upvotes
Never heard of this brand, but the quality looks good. Picked up a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

Thanks OP!
Sep 9, 2015
915 posts
537 upvotes
Nanaimo
No sizes left for me, but I'll give the thumbs up anyways for a great brand. Thanks OP.
Aug 30, 2018
68 posts
34 upvotes
I just noticed "final sale no return or exchange" for the 70% items. I didn't remember seeing those yesterday. Would never have jumped at it if I had seen the final sale line :(
Jun 11, 2015
244 posts
290 upvotes
Montreal
summerxx wrote: I just noticed "final sale no return or exchange" for the 70% items. I didn't remember seeing those yesterday. Would never have jumped at it if I had seen the final sale line :(
whatttt :-(
If only I knew.