[OP]
Deal Addict
May 11, 2005
1836 posts
53 upvotes
Ajax, ON, Canada

Scotia Passport Visa Infinite - extended warranty advice

Hi folks,

I have the Scotia Passport Visa Infinite credit card and I've looked some insight about my card's features. One of them is the "Purchase Security & Extended Warranty" feature.
I recently bought a laptop with this card and while I had opted not to purchase the "product protection plan" that the store offers (where I got the laptop), I wonder what's the process of registering my product with the card's own extended warranty (or something like that)?

I would appreciate if you folks can provide me some insight with my matter.
Less Negativeness, More Positiveness
Moins des négativités, Plus de positivités
1 reply
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5136 posts
2081 upvotes
FutureHeartsJunkie wrote: Hi folks,

I have the Scotia Passport Visa Infinite credit card and I've looked some insight about my card's features. One of them is the "Purchase Security & Extended Warranty" feature.
I recently bought a laptop with this card and while I had opted not to purchase the "product protection plan" that the store offers (where I got the laptop), I wonder what's the process of registering my product with the card's own extended warranty (or something like that)?

I would appreciate if you folks can provide me some insight with my matter.
no registration is required. Just keep a copy of all the necessary information including the original invoice and credit card statement. If you need to make a warranty claim later, they will ask for that plus a repair/replace quote.