Expired Hot Deals

[Scotiabank] Free pre-loaded $6/$8 PRESTO Card for Leafs (10/3) + Raptors (10/17) Home Opener; Extra $6 credit for Scotia customers

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2019 11:57 am
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1537 posts
5419 upvotes
Toronto
redkid wrote: cant wait to go back next wed !!
You need to wait until the 17th for the next promo.

4:20pm 10/17 double celebration! Legal weed and PRESTO!
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
4552 posts
1835 upvotes
Global Village
Has anyone set up auto-load using a Scotia debit card? Do you just put in the debit card number where it asks for the credit card #?
All day I dream about sports
Jul 26, 2007
27 posts
9 upvotes
toronto
i was approx. 500th-600th person in line at the Spadina stn. But, i didn't get a card - they said that they ran out. (they're suppose to have 1000 cards at each stn.) where can i complain to?
Last edited by bule hunter on Oct 6th, 2018 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7273 posts
2099 upvotes
bule hunter wrote: i was approx. 500th-600th person in line at the Spadina stn. But, i didn't get a card - they said that they ran out. (they're suppose to have 1000 cards at each stn.) where can i complain to?
There were two lines at Spadina station. Maybe that's why you didn't get one.
Jun 15, 2004
639 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Trying to register my card and it's asking for a PIN? Don't see a PIN anywhere on the card...am I missing something?
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1192 posts
841 upvotes
Toronto
CheapDude wrote: Trying to register my card and it's asking for a PIN? Don't see a PIN anywhere on the card...am I missing something?
That's where you register cards purchased online. You're supposed to create an account and add the card. No PIN needed.
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4205 posts
606 upvotes
Toronto
CheapDude wrote: Trying to register my card and it's asking for a PIN? Don't see a PIN anywhere on the card...am I missing something?
If you're trying to add the card to your account, the 3 digit code is located next to the date on the back of the card.
Dec 24, 2005
534 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Can I use these cards right away without registering since its preloaded?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2005
6718 posts
3070 upvotes
joker32 wrote: Can I use these cards right away without registering since its preloaded?
Yes.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2002
1128 posts
177 upvotes
bule hunter wrote: i was approx. 500th-600th person in line at the Spadina stn. But, i didn't get a card - they said that they ran out. (they're suppose to have 1000 cards at each stn.) where can i complain to?
I was about 350 in line at Don Mills station, and didn't get one either last week.
Jan 29, 2018
74 posts
10 upvotes
Question -if a child requires presto card to enter free, can't adults use the same card and get free rides?
How will this be stopped or be differentiated from adult presto cards.

I read somewhere TTC student fare usage has increased after presto...which lead me to think students are "sharing" their presto card with others?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20112 posts
20877 upvotes
Toronto
thadsan wrote: Question -if a child requires presto card to enter free, can't adults use the same card and get free rides?
How will this be stopped or be differentiated from adult presto cards.

I read somewhere TTC student fare usage has increased after presto...which lead me to think students are "sharing" their presto card with others?
Fare inspectors on vehicles and in stations can ask for your Presto at any time. When they scan it it'll show what type of card it is and recent activity. They'll know instantly if you came in using a kid/student/senior type Presto card and fine you accordingly if you can't provide proof that you fall into one of those categories.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8196 posts
1751 upvotes
Toronto
hahahu wrote: LOCATION CHANGE: To help manage crowds, we will be moving our PRESTO card giveaway from College station to Wellesley station on October 17. Thank you for your support and understanding.

https://www.scotiabankarena.com/venue-i ... ion/presto
lol, Wellesley station is definitely one of the least utilized during rush hour. Many northbound trains at Wellesley are completely full during rush hour, so you will be waiting forever to actually get on a train. I guess they know that many riders at Wellesley would rather walk up to Bloor instead.