[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1626 posts
921 upvotes
MB

[Duracell] SDM Duracell Battery Deal is Back $6.99 Sun-Mon

More offers from Duracell
In the new Shoppers flyer the 4pk of Duracell AA & AAA precharged are on sale for $6.99 Sun & Mon, the rest of the week is $8.99. The mini charger with 2 batteries is also available.
153 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
1437 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Are these the eneloops one?
Deal Guru
Nov 27, 2005
12322 posts
2468 upvotes
Richmond Hill
sheepe wrote: Are these the eneloops one?
Look for the white tops.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9309 posts
7682 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Nice! I realize I need to buy more!
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2008
2831 posts
371 upvotes
WhatADeal! wrote: Nice! I realize I need to buy more!
The way people carry on here at RFD whenever there are eneloops on sale would make you think it was a staple like wheat or dried vegetables! :D

RAzor blades I can undertand but how are all you guys going through so many batteries!?? :confused:

What we really need is that Dollar store AA to D sized adapter deal.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7612 posts
1553 upvotes
Toronto
iEye wrote: The way people carry on here at RFD whenever there are eneloops on sale would make you think it was a staple like wheat or dried vegetables! :D

RAzor blades I can undertand but how are all you guys going through so many batteries!?? :confused:

snip
Good question! I think RFDers have huge hoards of these white-topped babies! I know I do!
Banned
Dec 12, 2005
9328 posts
804 upvotes
iEye wrote: The way people carry on here at RFD whenever there are eneloops on sale would make you think it was a staple like wheat or dried vegetables!
If you have a lot of game controllers and remotes, they are staples.

These things last forever - I play my XB360's on and off, and I usually had to put the MS ones back in the charger due to dissipation, but not these puppies. My black controller is still going from the first charge, well over a month ago.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
2035 posts
620 upvotes
Toronto
iEye wrote: RAzor blades I can undertand but how are all you guys going through so many batteries!?? :confused: .
Kids battery operated toys :)

Thanks for the heads-up OP.
Banned
Dec 12, 2005
9328 posts
804 upvotes
yu130960 wrote: Can anyone post a pic of the "white tops".
OMFG, this post has caused me to lose any and all faith in society.

WHITE + TOP = ???
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2005
1778 posts
100 upvotes
iEye wrote: RAzor blades I can undertand but how are all you guys going through so many batteries!?? :confused:
Kids ...
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2008
2831 posts
371 upvotes
Vinman wrote: OMFG, this post has caused me to lose any and all faith in society.

WHITE + TOP = ???
?????

WTH are you talking about? :confused:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/U ... _ends2.jpg[/IMG]

I still am using the same batteries from like 4 years ago! granted they dont hold a charge that well but thats why I dought another pack lat time!
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
16537 posts
7184 upvotes
Toronto
Vinman wrote: OMFG, this post has caused me to lose any and all faith in society.

WHITE + TOP = ???
LMAO. :lol:
Feb 3, 2008
606 posts
123 upvotes
GTA
Yeh, I've totally overloaded on Eneloops and Duraloops now. Everytime there's a sale I can't resist buying a pack, now I have way to freaking many. And I've began running into problems - I've found a lot of my devices that use batteries need pretty close to 1.5V and these rechargables just don't cut it. They just don't provide voltage required for a lot of those. (Eg. My Harmony 650 is one...)
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.

Ebay 71-0
Heatware 3-0 FS
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7626 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
Vinman wrote: If you have a lot of game controllers and remotes, they are staples.

These things last forever - I play my XB360's on and off, and I usually had to put the MS ones back in the charger due to dissipation, but not these puppies. My black controller is still going from the first charge, well over a month ago.
oh, that's good to know. no more crappy rechargeable
Banned
Dec 12, 2005
9328 posts
804 upvotes
iEye wrote: WTH are you talking about? :confused:
That if you can't visualize the equation below, then you need a brain transplant.

WHITE + TOP = ????
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
9502 posts
7892 upvotes
Kitchener
iEye wrote: The way people carry on here at RFD whenever there are eneloops on sale would make you think it was a staple like wheat or dried vegetables! :D
ROFL........tooooo funny :p
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7612 posts
1553 upvotes
Toronto
IntrepidRT wrote: ROFL........tooooo funny :p
Is there a clearance on wheat and dried vegetables too??

Hawt!
Banned
Dec 12, 2005
9328 posts
804 upvotes
And exactly where are wheat and dried vegetables considered staples?

Maybe potatoes, rice, milk, noodles, bread, etc.?
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
3586 posts
1510 upvotes
How'd ya just type "g" then? ;) Cut and paste is your new friend :)
Btw - they sell the rechargeable Duracell whitetop/Eneloops at Costco now too but the packs with chargers have the blacktops (but not at these prices). And of course they also sell the Sanyo (soon to be Panasonic) Eneloops.
yu130960 wrote: Can anyone post a pic of the "white tops". My "g" is broken on my keyboard and all I can access is oole.com ;)