Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] SDM Friends and Family 20% off sale (December 11th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2018 4:20 am
Tags:
Dec 10, 2007
599 posts
417 upvotes
Arviat
Chalice wrote: They wouldn't let me stack at that location
It was automatic I didn’t ask. Just make sure to load the 20x offer onto your account first.
Remember when you liked what you currently have
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
2601 posts
318 upvotes
Mississauga
ahsalloum wrote: So can anyone confirm if designer fragrances and gift sets are excluded?
No. Location I was at today had no problem with gift set or very expensive fragrances.
Nov 19, 2017
709 posts
1690 upvotes
Toronto
Got Lets Go Pikachu from Grand Park. Lots of items in stock even 30 minutes before closing.

Ended up being $63.99 plus tax, redeemed 60k points and ended up costing $12 out of pocket.

Like others, my 40% offer is still there and hasnt disappeared in the app.
Dec 20, 2011
120 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not sure if it was fixed, the coupon got removed once I redeemed and paid by mastercard. Anyone else have sucess redeeming and using the fandf coupon.

The register asked for another $27 after i already finished paying lol.
Last edited by Zambie on Dec 11th, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
6129 posts
997 upvotes
Mississauga
Bought pokemon lets go but i really wanted smash bros, anybody wanna trade?
Aug 25, 2018
71 posts
26 upvotes
I got the game Smash Bros - Don't have a Switch yet :) Didn't had 20X but had 40% back in points. Had only 60K points to burn.
Wait for Switch continues...
Mar 26, 2018
3 posts
Toronto
Zambie wrote: I'm not sure if it was fixed, the coupon got removed once I redeemed and paid by mastercard. Anyone else have sucess redeeming and using the fandf coupon.

The register asked for another $27 after i already finished paying lol.
This happened to me too.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
10877 posts
1407 upvotes
Vancouver
I swear most of the workers at shoppers have no clue when I ask if they carry video game consoles . I’m not convinced. I called three stores. I’m in Vancouver and none of the stores EVER have them.

Maybe I should ask for the manager next time. They may know more.

Why shoppers continually shows them in every flyer yet no stores near me ever have stock is beyond me.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5469 posts
2628 upvotes
Winnipeg
Spend 25$ on groceries got back 10k points. Thanks op.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3297 posts
974 upvotes
The 40% back coupon WILL NOT disappear.

I believe a CSR even told someone that... You can use it multiple times. Then they award points later manually or something.
Aug 31, 2012
107 posts
82 upvotes
Barrie
OVOSound wrote: Got Lets Go Pikachu from Grand Park. Lots of items in stock even 30 minutes before closing.

Ended up being $63.99 plus tax, redeemed 60k points and ended up costing $12 out of pocket.

Like others, my 40% offer is still there and hasnt disappeared in the app.
Same. Except I bought Legend of Zelda. They had a ton of Smash Bros here at the Barrie Bayfield St. location too. Maybe because they have all the video games in such an odd location.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
1717 posts
1467 upvotes
Windsor
trellaine201 wrote: I swear most of the workers at shoppers have no clue when I ask if they carry video game consoles . I’m not convinced. I called three stores. I’m in Vancouver and none of the stores EVER have them.

Maybe I should ask for the manager next time. They may know more.

Why shoppers continually shows them in every flyer yet no stores near me ever have stock is beyond me.
Just call those stores with photofinishing especially 24hrs ones.
You have been here long enough to know such things.
Jul 2, 2017
24 posts
25 upvotes
For those who collected dozens of points, save your points and use them on Dec 16&17.

Aug 27, 2011
128 posts
24 upvotes
VANCOUVER
The sdm at Williams road in Richmond, BC said their franchise does not apply the 20% discount for electronics. Can they even do that?