Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Get $20 to spend on iTunes when you spend $75+ on almost anything in the store.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2016 1:18 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11083 posts
7660 upvotes
Oil Country

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Get $20 to spend on iTunes when you spend $75+ on almost anything in the store.

9 replies
Dec 29, 2010
141 posts
83 upvotes
bigmac22 wrote: Not worth it
You're being way too harsh (and not constructive at all...).

Sure, it may be a somewhat unexceptional promo if you don't care for itunes cards and if you just buy anything in store with no discernment. But if there are items on sale in the flyer and you can get close to the 75$ threshold, it becomes a worthwhile promo (assuming you care for iTunes cards.. if not, move along please).

It depends on what you're looking for and how you shop really. For instance, take the Seagate 1,5TB external disk on sale (99$) and throw in that 20$ iTunes gift card, and suddenly this is a pretty decent deal if you're into those items.

Thanks OP, and don't pay attention to jerks and trolls.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
2984 posts
1035 upvotes
North York
Not terrible, I can use the $20 in iTunes to pay for two months of my Apple Music subscription. So if I had something to buy anyways it's a good rebate
Dec 5, 2008
18 posts
6 upvotes
Are the exclusions anywhere in the email? I'm guessing one couldn't buy $75 worth of iTunes cards and still get this?
Mar 19, 2002
170 posts
77 upvotes
Burnaby
CrazyHobart wrote: Are the exclusions anywhere in the email? I'm guessing one couldn't buy $75 worth of iTunes cards and still get this?
These are the exclusions:
"..Excludes prescriptions, products that contain codeine, insulin and select insulin products, tobacco products (where applicable), newspapers, stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, prepaid phone cards and Shoppers Home Health Care locations. "
Dec 5, 2008
18 posts
6 upvotes
Xom wrote: These are the exclusions:
"..Excludes prescriptions, products that contain codeine, insulin and select insulin products, tobacco products (where applicable), newspapers, stamps, passport photos, lottery tickets, event tickets, transit tickets and passes, gift cards, prepaid phone cards and Shoppers Home Health Care locations. "
Oh well, it was a long shot anyway. Thanks!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11083 posts
7660 upvotes
Oil Country
Dunno about some of you, but all of the SDM's in my area also have grocery store items. Get some milk, a few snacks, frozen pizzas, etc. It's pretty easy to get over $75, and SDM pricing is competitive. I think even more so, since Superstore bought them.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2754 posts
579 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: Dunno about some of you, but all of the SDM's in my area also have grocery store items. Get some milk, a few snacks, frozen pizzas, etc. It's pretty easy to get over $75, and SDM pricing is competitive. I think even more so, since Superstore bought them.
I don't think SDMs prices are competitive. You can usually get any item at Walmart for a buck or two cheaper.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11083 posts
7660 upvotes
Oil Country
wszeto28 wrote: I don't think SDMs prices are competitive. You can usually get any item at Walmart for a buck or two cheaper.
A lot of people tend to avoid Walmart. I know I do. It's always packed, long lines, busy parking lot, etc. Plus, it's 10 minutes away from me. SDM's are usually closer to residential areas. Check this following link to see a list of recommended items to buy at SDM.

http://www.mrsjanuary.com/frugal-living ... drug-mart/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)