Expired Hot Deals

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Huggies Pull-Ups Jumbo Pack $12.99 - $4 coupon + 3000 Optimum pts

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2016 12:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2201 posts
1218 upvotes
Ottawa

[Shoppers Drug Mart] Huggies Pull-Ups Jumbo Pack $12.99 - $4 coupon + 3000 Optimum pts

The stars are in alignment for Huggies Pull-Ups at Shoppers until Jan. 15, 2016. The Jumbo pack is on sale this week for $12.99. A $4 off coupon is available on the Smart Canucks website in their Coupons section.

A 3000 Optimum points coupon is available here: http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/vib/ ... &Email=VIB

If you have a bonus Optimum offer of the week or day that you can apply, you can get a quadruple discount/reward.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2482 posts
388 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
The 3K bonus pts is for little movers only. So that won't work. But the 4$ off will for pull ups.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9074 posts
476 upvotes
Toronto
cyphon21 wrote: The 3K bonus pts is for little movers only. So that won't work. But the 4$ off will for pull ups.
The last one is 3k bonus pts for pull ups. Thanks op!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1618 posts
716 upvotes
Laval
Link doesn`t work and can only find 2$ off coupon in the pull-ups website
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2201 posts
1218 upvotes
Ottawa
mtlmonk wrote: Link doesn`t work and can only find 2$ off coupon in the pull-ups website
I didn't realize that would happen. To get the $4 coupon, go to the Smart Canucks website, then the Coupons section and then search for Huggies by brand.
Jun 5, 2007
475 posts
144 upvotes
North York
Bunyak wrote: I didn't realize that would happen. To get the $4 coupon, go to the Smart Canucks website, then the Coupons section and then search for Huggies by brand.
hmmm not sure what I am doing wrong. I did find a link to $4 bucks off at smart canucks website but when I click there I am redirected to bye bye diapers and I see no coupon there, just a video on youtube. What am I doing wrong?
May 15, 2003
473 posts
44 upvotes
Richmond
Tried this deal at SDM in Richmond, BC (3 rd. & williams) last night and the $4 off printed coupon was denied. Cashier said they have had problems with printed coupons and now only accept original flyer coupons. I'm guessing this is store specific.

I just checked the SDM website and the coupon policy says
2.12 Printed"coupons"from"the"internet"or"email"are"accepted"in"black"and"white"or"colour."
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1618 posts
716 upvotes
Laval
optimum code didn't work at the cash
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2201 posts
1218 upvotes
Ottawa
hash76 wrote: hmmm not sure what I am doing wrong. I did find a link to $4 bucks off at smart canucks website but when I click there I am redirected to bye bye diapers and I see no coupon there, just a video on youtube. What am I doing wrong?
Did you proceed to print something? I seem to remember that the printout was different than the web page that appeared at this step.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2201 posts
1218 upvotes
Ottawa
rocking23nf wrote: how big are the boxes of size 5?
Pull-Ups are sized by age: 2T-3T or 3T-4T.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2201 posts
1218 upvotes
Ottawa
Tried this deal at SDM in Richmond, BC (3 rd. & williams) last night and the $4 off printed coupon was denied.
mtlmonk wrote: optimum code didn't work at the cash
Jeez, these paper coupons are getting ridiculous. I will try this myself on Wednesday when I can stack my bonus Optimum offer.