Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[SDM] Wii U (MK8) $249.88 / 3DS XL $179.88 / 2DS $79.88 / etc. (April 2 & 3 ONLY)

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2016 3:34 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2001
4893 posts
3414 upvotes
Yesva Scotia

[SDM] Wii U (MK8) $249.88 / 3DS XL $179.88 / 2DS $79.88 / etc. (April 2 & 3 ONLY)

Price:
249.88
Expiry:
April 3, 2016
SDM - $249.88 Nintendo Wii U 32GB with Mario Kart (April 2 & 3 ONLY) :arrowu:

Image
Image
Image
137 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2909 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
yayyyyy!!!! I was looking for it.
wondering any other retialer can price match it and further reduce it 10% of the price difference. how do I make the most out of this deal?
Is there a 64G version also? Is 32G big enough or I will run out of space soon?
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1053 posts
485 upvotes
TORONTO
ps4 $429.00/xbox $399.00 500gb bundles with 50.00 gift card

giant tiger has tide basic on sale for $3.50
Deal Hunter :)
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2909 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
1dvdswapper wrote: ps4 $429.00/xbox $399.00 500gb bundles with 50.00 gift card
what do u mean?
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1053 posts
485 upvotes
TORONTO
both bundles come with a 50.00 gift card
ps4 bundle is 429.00
xbox one bundle is 399.00

both are 500gb sizes


oh and tide is $3.50 at Giant Tiger
Deal Hunter :)
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1053 posts
485 upvotes
TORONTO
They also have a rca 32 inch led tv for $149.00 720p in case you need one to play the wii u
Deal Hunter :)
Member
User avatar
Oct 23, 2012
417 posts
146 upvotes
Montreal
wow 2DS for 79

and new 3DS XL for 179

are both pretty hot prices as well
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2001
4893 posts
3414 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Here's the xbox/ps4 info.

Image
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2165 posts
2176 upvotes
dave8125 wrote: wow 2DS for 79

and new 3DS XL for 179

are both pretty hot prices as well
Agreed. The XL is great with the MSRP going up to $239
Member
Jun 12, 2012
247 posts
86 upvotes
Ottawa
Wow.. wasn't planning on dropping near 500$ this weekend... i guess this might be the best Wii U deal until BF/Boxing day unless they go on firesale this summer after an e3 announcement. Hope the SDM near me stock these... the electronics sections are so small.
Member
Dec 30, 2009
419 posts
87 upvotes
theboschman wrote: Agreed. The XL is great with the MSRP going up to $239
Even better if SDM carries the Hyrule edition N3DXL, it used to be $260 when it first came out.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2165 posts
2176 upvotes
ORZ wrote: Even better if SDM carries the Hyrule edition N3DXL, it used to be $260 when it first came out.
That would make me swap out my red one...
Member
Aug 20, 2009
387 posts
433 upvotes
bsobaid wrote: yayyyyy!!!! I was looking for it.
wondering any other retialer can price match it and further reduce it 10% of the price difference. how do I make the most out of this deal?
Is there a 64G version also? Is 32G big enough or I will run out of space soon?
if you need more space it support an external HDD. If your using a portable you will need a USB Y cable to plug into both front ports
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15646 posts
6213 upvotes
SDM likely won't stock any special n3DS XL's. Price match is a better bet.

Plus their return policy is very YMMV so if you want to swap for IPS screens it'll be a huge hassle.
.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2602 posts
487 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
damn no wii u games deals?
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2012
514 posts
203 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks op, wii u for around $250 is nice. I'm assuming this would also apply in Quebec? Online it seems like they don't have that flyer yet.
Lone_Prodigy wrote: SDM likely won't stock any special n3DS XL's. Price match is a better bet.

Plus their return policy is very YMMV so if you want to swap for IPS screens it'll be a huge hassle.
What's their return policy like? I'm guessing BB would be the best place to PM?

Top