• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 2:01 pm
[OP]
Nov 10, 2014
146 posts
43 upvotes
Windsor, ON

In search of store with washing machines in Stock for same day pickup

Hey everyone! My washing machine died and I want a quick replacement. Does anyone know a place that sells washing machines, traditional top loading with agitator, and has them in stock for same day pickup? Location is close to Mississauga.
Last edited by truepatriotlove on Aug 29th, 2021 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3581 posts
942 upvotes
Go to your local Costco for cash and carry. Might not be the brand you want but it all depends on how desperate you are.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 4, 2009
7351 posts
3063 upvotes
Just don't buy Samsung.
"I'm a bit upset. I've been grab by the back without any alert and lubrification"
Lucky
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2006
6379 posts
622 upvotes
Murica
Buy Maytag. Replacement parts are available not like Samsung and LG
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
22774 posts
21614 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
azn_dan wrote: Go to your local Costco for cash and carry. Might not be the brand you want but it all depends on how desperate you are.
Costco would be my first choice these days for appliances (price, guarantee, warranty)

But … not sure they are selling many / any models right now off the floor / display … or if they have any in the warehouse in stock (appliance shortages )

I would still go check / ask … just saying don’t be surprised if the answer is NO
And they direct you to the website etc

I would think you’d get luckier @ a Big Box Store. Where they do this sort of thing all the time.
Jan 8, 2009
883 posts
576 upvotes
Simcoe County
Personally I would call your small local appliance stores and see what they have in stock. When we needed a new stove and dishwasher recently, we called our little local mom and pop appliance store and they were able to deliver our stove that day and our dishwasher the following week. I was really surprised given that 1) pandemic and 2) everyone was talking months of waiting for anything but they got weekly deliveries of product, I told them the features we wanted, they made several suggestions based on what they had in stock or were scheduled to get in the next week, and voila, new appliances! Great prices - I checked and they were the same as the big box stores plus they had a discount for ordering 2 or more appliances. They charged nothing for delivery and nothing for haul-away of old appliances. I only had to pay for the installation of the dishwasher and I could have done it myself (if I was inclined that way).