Expired Hot Deals

[Sears] Bosch dishwashers sale (rebate applied)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2015 8:18 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2009
1098 posts
233 upvotes

[Sears] Bosch dishwashers sale (rebate applied)

My 20 yr old Maytag dishwasher is done, and I need a new one soon. Sears put the Boschs on sale today, plus there are now $200 Bosch rebates on top of the sale. http://www.bosch-home.ca/Files/Bosch/Ca ... 2015v2.pdf. The problem: there are so many different model numbers that I can't keep them straight! Further, the CR reviews recommend some Bosch units, and not others. I am thinking that I would just get one of the $699 ones, which would be $499 with the rebate (http://www.sears.ca/product/bosch-300-s ... SHE33T56UC). However, if anyone has any recommendations--positive or negative--before I head out this weekend to purchase, it would be appreciated.
112 replies
Feb 25, 2009
415 posts
130 upvotes
Philbert wrote: My 20 yr old Maytag dishwasher is done, and I need a new one soon. Sears put the Boschs on sale today, plus there are now $200 Bosch rebates on top of the sale. http://www.bosch-home.ca/Files/Bosch/Ca ... 2015v2.pdf. The problem: there are so many different model numbers that I can't keep them straight! Further, the CR reviews recommend some Bosch units, and not others. I am thinking that I would just get one of the $699 ones, which would be $499 with the rebate (http://www.sears.ca/product/bosch-300-s ... SHE33T56UC). However, if anyone has any recommendations--positive or negative--before I head out this weekend to purchase, it would be appreciated.
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... 88047.aspx

price match futureshop to get an additional $30 off.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1219 posts
1500 upvotes
We have a recent bosh dishwasher at my workplace and its garbage.
I don't know what the model is but I'm never buying bosh appliances that's for sure.
Nov 9, 2008
560 posts
118 upvotes
Ottawa
Bosch is a great brand in europe..i have one that has been going for 30yes thirty years...and it cleans like No other dishwasher...super quiet...
I only ever had one problem.,it was clogged...once...and i cleaned the filter...that is i had to put my hand in dirty water and take something out of the filter..by force..not the usual simple cleaning..

Im not sure if the appliances they sell here are the same-going by the reviews..
Maybe they have different levels ... Anyway. Not a very helpful post but im curious to see if anyone has info on bosch models..

Higher and lower reliability models???by design?
Nov 12, 2009
64 posts
13 upvotes
Halifax
I have the SHU43C which two years ago the control panel caught on fire. Turned out to be a recalled model and after a month or so was repaired. It could have been bad if I wasn't home. The only positive I can say is that it looks nice and is quiet.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
2623 posts
549 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm buying some for work. And the kitchen designer said people love their Bosch dishwashers. So much so that he's picked them as a different brand from the fridge/stove in each kitchen.

I was going to look at sears for sure, esp after I saw that 200$ rebate.

I wasn't aware there was such a draw to them.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16988 posts
4699 upvotes
Does Sears sell a portable model? My kitchen space does not support a full size unit...
Feb 14, 2005
825 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Are you sure that Sears will apply the rebate on top of their discounted price?
The fine print from Bosch says:"Prices shown include any applicable rebates."
Feb 14, 2005
825 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
DougO wrote: Does Sears sell a portable model? My kitchen space does not support a full size unit...
They sell 18" models too.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4065 posts
1383 upvotes
eljay wrote: Are you sure that Sears will apply the rebate on top of their discounted price?
The fine print from Bosch says:"Prices shown include any applicable rebates."
yep, it looks like 699$ is the price with the rebate applied. :( I would of PM'd with FS
Oct 21, 2010
18 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary
I just purchased the bosch ascenta from Lowes, best dishwasher I've ever owned. It also was on sale for 499.
Dec 3, 2009
90 posts
39 upvotes
Beiner wrote: I just purchased the bosch ascenta from Lowes, best dishwasher I've ever owned. It also was on sale for 499.
Do you have the website link, I can't find an ascenta for 499$?

Do you know if you can stack a 150-250$ rebate from Bosh on top of that price?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5300 posts
370 upvotes
Markham
blade7777 wrote: Do you have the website link, I can't find an ascenta for 499$?

Do you know if you can stack a 150-250$ rebate from Bosh on top of that price?
was on sale a few weeks ago around new years...the rebate was not around then, and pretty sure that model is not on the rebate list now
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2441 posts
376 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
adeel wrote: was on sale a few weeks ago around new years...the rebate was not around then, and pretty sure that model is not on the rebate list now
No sale currently. Goes on for that price frequently though. And not on the rebate list as well.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1607 posts
289 upvotes
just bought a bosch 800 plus series yesterday for $1368 which I think is a pretty good deal.

Been doing lots of reading about these machines in the last few days. I believe sears sale price includes the bosch rebate, and that it is NOT stackable. If I am wrong please let me know and I may have to re-think what I got.

edit: and for everyone mentioning future shop and best buy, they all say out of stock and not available to order for me. so no PM opportunities with FS or BB. You could PM with Lowes though to save a small amount.