Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Boxed Shirt+Tie for 12.47 regular 49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2017 6:05 pm
Tags:
May 5, 2017
137 posts
128 upvotes

[Sears] Boxed Shirt+Tie for 12.47 regular 49.99

PROTOCOL Boxed Dress Shirt And Tie Set. CAD 12.47. Regular 49.99. @sears.ca
several size and color available
Last edited by Rakalraj on Sep 15th, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
18 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2198 posts
2414 upvotes
Thanks for sharing OP, but you should put the price and brand in the title.

Not a bad deal considering you're getting a shirt a tie for this price, but you are getting what you pay for here in terms of quality.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
great deal, thanks OP. got the gray one a couple of years ago, just ordered a blue one, great for someone like me who only has to wear a shirt and tie occasionally.
May 5, 2017
137 posts
128 upvotes
wildzero wrote: Thanks for sharing OP, but you should put the price and brand in the title.

Not a bad deal considering you're getting a shirt a tie for this price, but you are getting what you pay for here in terms of quality.
updated :). have you bought them earlier?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
As one poster said above. Great deal BUT "You get what you pay for".....

Below average in terms of quality.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2198 posts
2414 upvotes
Rakalraj wrote: updated :). have you bought them earlier?
I bought them when I was a poor student and rarely wore dress shirts or ties. They are perfect for that sort of situation, but I wouldnt recommend to someone that needs to wear this type of attire daily for work (which I now do).
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2741 posts
467 upvotes
StealthFinder wrote: As one poster said above. Great deal BUT "You get what you pay for".....

Below average in terms of quality.
This statement is not correct in this case. This is worth more than the price. It's well suited to someone who does not wear this type of attire but needs it for a once a year function or something similar.
Feb 25, 2013
40 posts
7 upvotes
Markham
good find. is it also available instore?
May 25, 2015
111 posts
155 upvotes
Canada
Thanks, OP! I'm a little dismayed that the item description shows two possible arm lengths, but doesn't actually let you select which one you want...

35 inch - sleeve (fits 34-35 inch - ) in necks 151⁄2, 161⁄2, 171⁄2, 18
33 inch - sleeve (fits 32-33 inch - ) in necks 141⁄2, 151⁄2, 16, 161⁄2, 171⁄2

I have to unfortunately agree about the "not so awesome quality" of Protocol shirts. They're great if you wear them with a vest/blazer on top. Alone, though, you can see the quality from afar - usually thin fabric that's semi-transparent or fading colour/tears at the elbows.
Don't be turned away from this great price though; it's a sweet deal if you just need some basic dress shirts.
Jul 26, 2017
233 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty good to have a dress shirt handy.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
never got mine yet, ship to store.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 9, 2008
5684 posts
2251 upvotes
Thornhill
You will need to wear an undershirt 100% as this type of cheap cotton-polyester blend dress shirt is made of terribly rough material, enough to chafe your nipples to the point of bleeding if you don't. You could probably use this shirt as a very fine grit sandpaper to be honest..
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
townie22 wrote: never got mine yet, ship to store.
Go to the store and ask, it's likely been waiting for you to pickup. They hardly call anymore.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
WhatADeal! wrote: Go to the store and ask, it's likely been waiting for you to pickup. They hardly call anymore.
will do that, Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1094 posts
1895 upvotes
GTA
It goes great with the $9 jeans from Marks Warehouse.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
SpazMan wrote: Thanks, OP! I'm a little dismayed that the item description shows two possible arm lengths, but doesn't actually let you select which one you want...

35 inch - sleeve (fits 34-35 inch - ) in necks 151⁄2, 161⁄2, 171⁄2, 18
33 inch - sleeve (fits 32-33 inch - ) in necks 141⁄2, 151⁄2, 16, 161⁄2, 171⁄2

I have to unfortunately agree about the "not so awesome quality" of Protocol shirts. They're great if you wear them with a vest/blazer on top. Alone, though, you can see the quality from afar - usually thin fabric that's semi-transparent or fading colour/tears at the elbows.
Don't be turned away from this great price though; it's a sweet deal if you just need some basic dress shirts.
Has anyone figured out the sleeve length dilemna? I definitely need the 35" length, but want to make sure that's what I get.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1166 posts
478 upvotes
Turbanville
Thanks OP, but quality is at par with price. I returned as size was too big. I would suggest go for one size smaller for proper fit.
"Beer"
The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
"SMART" People always makes SMART Choice..!!!!!
Aug 28, 2005
6 posts
1 upvote
This is the sort of thing which you can buy and donate for those who can't afford much and have a job interview.
May 25, 2015
111 posts
155 upvotes
Canada
jackass_ca wrote: Has anyone figured out the sleeve length dilemna? I definitely need the 35" length, but want to make sure that's what I get.
My order came in with all four shirts in the smaller size. I emailed into their care and the best they could offer was "return and reorder" with no guarantees of a proper size.
Their care is a joke, let me tell you... so I returned them. The worst part is by returning you're out the shipping costs and a restocking fee. So silly over their own broken website.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)