Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears

Exercise Equipment... 75% plus off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2015 7:05 pm
Jan 27, 2007
451 posts
118 upvotes
Richmond Hill
paqua17 wrote: At those prices better to buy a Precor or Landice treadmill on Kijiji
Any suggestions regarding what are some good ones? Just names would be fine, i can look them up. I need to pickup one but theres so many on kijiji
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7750 posts
1635 upvotes
If the thing is light I totally would but I needed to work out more to carry it. ;)
JWL wrote: Buy another at today's price then return it with the receipt from your first purchase (as long as you are within the return period for you original purchase)
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2909 posts
2565 upvotes
Surrey
Bought the nordictrack treadmill c700 for $809 taxes in with the discount code. Best price I've seen on this unit and the reviews are really good for this model everywhere.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2015
2573 posts
438 upvotes
BC
insane666 wrote: Sears always does this. Jack up the price then claim it's 50-70% off and it becomes the regular price. I guess people fall for it.
Yes, I guess it is a marketing tactic. Seems some people feel offended if you notice this though! :facepalm:
Go Raptors, Go!
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
3000 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA
Finally got my tread mill delivered today. Have to say, Sears has the worst partners to do their delivery. They didn't give me an opportunity to conduct any sort of inspection. Just insisted I sign and take it up with Sears if there are any issues. They also refused to place the product anywhere other then in the garage or in my foyer. I wanted it in my basement but they said only if I pay them extra. I guess this will be the last time as it was not worth $70. Makes me wonder how other companies like Lowe's does it MUCH better for around the same price? I guess Lowe's is simply more concerned about who they partner with than Sears.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)