Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sears.ca

Kenmore induction stove $749.99 by mistake!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2017 4:04 pm
Jan 3, 2017
2 posts
2 upvotes

Kenmore induction stove $749.99 by mistake!

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
68% off
Retailer:
Sears.ca
I checked this stove to see if the boxing week sale price of 1499.99 was still on and it appeared to have been reduced by a further 50%! I called our local Sears satellite store to order; they called Sears and found it was a pricing error but they would honour it until they fixed the website. We also bought the 5 year warranty with a 30% discount for $302. http://www.sears.ca/en/free-standing-st ... 40&start=1
11 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32142 posts
15423 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Gone from the website but good find, congratulations on your very discounted purchase :)
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Jun 11, 2014
263 posts
174 upvotes
Madden, AB
AWW they took it down. Was going to buy 2 of them.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Kudos to Sears for honoring the mistake (and a big one at that)! Too many vendors these days hide behind excuses to not sell it to you for their own mistakes.
Nov 17, 2004
452 posts
254 upvotes
craftsman wrote: Kudos to Sears for honoring the mistake (and a big one at that)! Too many vendors these days hide behind excuses to not sell it to you for their own mistakes.
wish they honoured the Lodge CI pans pricing errors too, just saying!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2006
4253 posts
1078 upvotes
Damnit missed this twice now
Dec 8, 2012
115 posts
35 upvotes
CONCORD
dootdoodlydoo wrote: I checked this stove to see if the boxing week sale price of 1499.99 was still on and it appeared to have been reduced by a further 50%! I called our local Sears satellite store to order; they called Sears and found it was a pricing error but they would honour it until they fixed the website. We also bought the 5 year warranty with a 30% discount for $302. http://www.sears.ca/en/free-standing-st ... 40&start=1
First rule of price error.....
Never call
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1306 posts
1549 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Sears is a dinosaur waiting to die. Outdated business model, unable to compete with Amazon.

RIP
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32142 posts
15423 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Funjabi wrote: First rule of price error.....
Never call
until after its denied
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Nov 27, 2011
566 posts
267 upvotes
Funjabi wrote: First rule of price error.....
Never call
Actually it's the only way to get the good deals from sears now. You have to call and hope your local store will match because online purchases on price errors (and they are getting a lot of them) will get cancelled or left on backorder indefinitely.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2003
1450 posts
210 upvotes
sirxterminator wrote: Sears is a dinosaur waiting to die. Outdated business model, unable to compete with Amazon.

RIP
I agree, it's too bad because I used to shop there a lot. They keep reinventing their website hoping it will help and this time around you can't reset your password or create a new account since the email address is already used. They say it is a "known issue" and been going on for a while, they must have lost so much business from this over the holidays.

They recently sold the Craftsman name to Black and Decker and seem to be selling off assets to prolong their demise.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/business/sears-to ... -1.3228543
Jan 3, 2017
2 posts
2 upvotes
Our Sears satellite store called to say our stove was in and waiting for us. I'm sorry you guys didn't get to take advantage. Redflagdeals didn't post my thread until after Sears had removed the item.

My dad ordered one too, but via the website, which has a disclaimer about cancelling orders that were priced wrong. We'll see if he gets his.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)